how do I put pictures in my sig?

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jacksprat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how do I put pictures in my sig?
    Posted: 04 Dec 2003 at 11:06am
Jacksprat View Drop Down
New User
New User

How do I put them on?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2003 at 1:09pm
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

And how do you post photographs?

Nobody has ever come up with a great idea after a second bottle of water.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote obald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2003 at 1:45pm
obald View Drop Down
Topic Moderator
Topic Moderator

You have to have the pic on a web server and then 'point' to it.
I put my pics on momentoffame.com - its easy,just go there and follow the instructions on posting a new picture. Then open the picture there (NOT just the thumbnail) and right click the image. Click properties and copy the picture's address (it will start http://....) to your clip board. Then go back to your fishing.net post and when you are ready to insert your picture click on the icon at the top of the box just next to the smiley face (loks like an oak tree). Paste the address you have copied into the box that appears and you are done - easy.
To put a pic in your signature do the same when you make your signature up in the 'Edit my profile' bit or whatever Kerren calls it.
Lethal would probably have a more elegant way of doing things, but the above works for me.

obald
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jacksprat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2003 at 9:07am
Jacksprat View Drop Down
New User
New User

thx