I love the Mail Man!

Page  12>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote HELLFISH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I love the Mail Man!
    Posted: 28 Nov 2003 at 9:20am
HELLFISH View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I know that topic is going to get some crap said about it, but I posted that because I want all of you to know,

My Fish Finder Came In the Mail.

Dual Frequency, 4000 watts Peak to Peak, 500 watts RMS.

The Snapps won't have a chance in Hell of hiding from me!

Now I'm going to head down to McCoy and Thomas tonight cause Gramae Sinclair is going to be there promoting his book, and I'm going to ask him if he wants to do a show on Kayak Fishing.

If he says NO, I'm going to blacklist his TV show!

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mr Bean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2003 at 9:32am
Mr Bean View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I thought Mrs Hellfish had got on your computer for a while...................

Black list his show if he says no???? Thats american negotiation for you..................
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KingfishSi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2003 at 9:36am
KingfishSi View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Does your wife know about this thing you have for the mail man, HellFish???

Suppose you order homo-genised milk from the milk man.
Keep knockin', nobody's home.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote HELLFISH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2003 at 9:44am
HELLFISH View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Ohh Baby Ohh Baby!!!

LMAO,

You guys are too funny Si and Andrew!

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2003 at 9:54am
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Gee that would up set him no end. Boo hoo hoo Hellfish isnt watching my show. Oh no will TV 3 stop showing it

Thats it Hellfish take your ball and storm off if you dont get uyour own way

I would rather laugh with the Sinners, than cry with the Saints
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote lalandi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2003 at 9:57am
lalandi View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

You do have a habit of setting yourself up for such comments eh Hellfish... but this time I will bite my tongue

Have fun with the new toy...

So you're a feminist... How cute
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2003 at 12:41pm
The Dog View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Well it finally arrives,just got to figure out how to use it now,the instruction manual should tell you how to turn it on but i suspect from there its up to you to slay them big ones HF .............Are you sure you havent left the words MAKE  and TO out of the title to this thread.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CanadianJohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2003 at 1:59pm
CanadianJohn View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

lalandi is right hellfish, you do set yourself up for it. i am starting to think you like it. maybe your the fishing.net.nz's version of howard stern?

but folks, you cannot blame hellfish for being american, any more then you can blame a one legged man for running slow.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote HELLFISH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2003 at 2:41pm
HELLFISH View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

LOL

Yeah sometimes I like to see how creative you guys can get with your bullsh*t. You take the bait just about every time too and it keeps me entertained on these lazy afternoons which is the main reason I do it.

Howard Stern huh? maybe I should grow my hair out and get a radio show?

I've figured out how to power the fishfinder on but what I cant figure out is that it says there is fish under the garage floor...

Yeah I think Gramae will be scared to death from that ultimatum. He knows his ratings will drop through the floor he will lose his job, his car and boat will get repossessed his house will go into forecloseure and he will be ruined as an icon of NZ saturday afternoon television.

That is just too much to handle for anyone, and all because he didn't show the Hellfish and his crew acting like fools and catching a fish. But that is the price you pay for losing one viewer...

I'm getting an inferiority complex cant you see... Everyone is becoming inferior to me!!!

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2003 at 2:44pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Your crew? In a canoe.... cant wait to see the pics.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote HELLFISH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2003 at 6:10pm
HELLFISH View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Been down to meet Gramae. Bloody nice bloke!

One word for YA'LL

PBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll wave to the Camera for you!

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rockhopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2003 at 7:08pm
Rockhopper View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

geeeze that all we need , a hellfish with a superiority complex .

we've gotta hand it to you though,  to be any good in a kayak you have to perfectly balanced , he's now got a chip on both shoulders ?

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JBoffshore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2003 at 9:25pm
JBoffshore View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

i didnt know kayaks had lock up cabins for when the fish arent bitting and u want some quality time with the one that fills your (letter) box.

b.m

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Toad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2003 at 7:41pm
Toad View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

B. M. don't listen to him.  Blowfish is the devil. (Don't take this seriously.)

PS. I reckon Gollum said that about wishing to catch a fish. 

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote HELLFISH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2003 at 8:25pm
HELLFISH View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Toad Toad Toad,

You are such a... well... A TOAD!

I'll have ya know that it was in fact Smeagol, because he had cast out his evil multiple personality. That is why he gets all bent out of shape an tries to kill the hobbits. He makes the whole catch a fish line just before his master betrays him.

Damn and I've only seen the movie once and I remember this useless crap. I guess that shows how uneducated and ignorant you are Toad.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CanadianJohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2003 at 8:45pm
Titanium
Titanium

useless fact number a million and something. sometime in the late 1980's i believe, multiple personality disorder was replaced by disasociative identity disorder. multiples are now called alternates. therefore gollum is an alternate of the original mind, smeagol. although gollum is the dominant one most of the time.

please fell free to ignore my banal information, i am just bored.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Martini Max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2003 at 9:22pm
Martini Max View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

CJ, what ever ya do,don't argue TLo'TR with Aser Man. he didn't write those books, but he may as well have edited them. This is useless fact number million and something and one.

"I do nothing..I do it well.. I then move on to doing more of nothing"
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote HELLFISH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2003 at 8:55am
HELLFISH View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Canadian John,

Let's see how well you know your Psychology... What Reference Manual was that changed in?

And it wasn't changed until the early 1990's

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CanadianJohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2003 at 1:24pm
Titanium
Titanium

gee, they haven't put out a dsm-v have they? so it must have been the IV. i do believe it is in the same one they added a new disorder involving chronic lovemaking with your mailman! but its been a few years since psychpath 101 i could be wrong.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kerren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2003 at 2:01pm
Kerren View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

....hahahahahahahaha....good one CJ!!!
I am Kermit, Leader of Muppets Nov 05
Page  12>