Staying on topic at hand

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kerren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Staying on topic at hand
    Posted: 20 Nov 2003 at 8:59am
Kerren View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I admit that I am as guilty as most....but we all really have to concerntrate on sticking to the topic and try not to hi-jack the original posters intent and weakening the integrity of the thread...

We all must simply start a new thread if you want to change the direction of a topic or a :new" idea stems from something already posted.

thanks in advance guys and feel free to pull me up if I stray as well!
I am Kermit, Leader of Muppets Nov 05
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2003 at 9:01am
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

So what about the rugby

Where are the fish been caught, did you hear about ...................... sh*t what was it we started on ??????

I would rather laugh with the Sinners, than cry with the Saints
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kerren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2003 at 9:24am
Kerren View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Quote:

"have you caught a fish?"

RingPiece the Great!

----------------

yes, yes Bushie...i know what you are saying and that is exactly why I started this thread ya spaz!.....
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KingfishSi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2003 at 9:29am
KingfishSi View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Where has the Ringleader and his mate gone?
Keep knockin', nobody's home.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote HELLFISH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2003 at 9:35am
HELLFISH View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

They were used as burley for that White Pointer!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2003 at 10:56am
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

Now, where were we again?

Ah yes, fencing wire.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2003 at 11:04am
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I thought it was burley mixing
I would rather laugh with the Sinners, than cry with the Saints
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Naki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2003 at 11:25am
Naki View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Doh, Its Thursday, must be Belgium
President of the "Pontoon Owners Club".
I started off with nothing and now I still have most of it left!!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Peter da Squid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2003 at 12:12pm
Peter da Squid View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

" Of course I want to catch fish fool "

Nutter!!

Good for Nuthin
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KingfishSi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2003 at 12:23pm
KingfishSi View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Quote: Originally posted by ringleader on 13 October 2003

i know this is not a dating service wise guy here is a big question for you find this out and i know the answer

what was the biggest fish caught in 1999 wise guy

get back to me

ringleader

Haahaahaa

Should check the Darwin Awards site and see if Ringleader got his name in there... Speaking of awards
Keep knockin', nobody's home.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2003 at 12:57pm
The Dog View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

SULTAN DOGROLL now theres a trade name if ever i saw one ,could be a catchy product name.Sell it to tobes to use on one of his burley bomb mixes.............

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Peter da Squid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2003 at 2:33pm
Peter da Squid View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Good for Nuthin
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote A C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2003 at 5:13pm
A C View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I used to play cricket
Aye-Aye cloth eyes.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Barrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2003 at 5:16pm
Barrie View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I just picked some fresh peas
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Toad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2003 at 6:46pm
Toad View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Terminator 3 was much better than Matrix 2. The Arnie movie didnt take itself seriously, it was a kind of comedy. It was like Terminator 3 by The Simpsons. It was about demolition and wrestling, and Arnold was a grumpy old terminator. The Matrix movie was for people who like fancy sun glasses and tiny cell phones. It was about bloodless martial arts. The part where they were dancing in a cavern with water sprinkling over them was utterly crap. 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2003 at 7:45pm
Woody View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

A great Monty Python line AC.

Very good British humour old chap.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kerren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2003 at 8:04pm
Kerren View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

....."but how do you know she is a witch?"

...."she turned me into a newt....but I am gettting better!"