Jan - March Bog seat Nominations

Page  <12
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Phats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2008 at 5:03pm
Phats View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Raumatibeach Raumatibeach wrote:

If he sues I'll be taking some time off to watch the trial, "your honour the complainant is clearly a twat"....." I concur case dismissed".

LOL  Clap
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boulder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2008 at 5:28pm
Boulder View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

So phats given that its now April have you made a call??? and who is first off the blocks for this prestigious award.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ohsif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2008 at 7:20pm
ohsif View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Still March for just over four and a half hours Boulder. Evil%20Smile
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2008 at 7:36pm
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

There is a late nomination.

A forum member who went out and bought some jigging gloves (good RD1 stuff, none of your $100 pupose built ones) but had also slipped a sneaky few non RD1 blade jigs into his boot earlier at the local Tasserie.

On arriving home, gives excited young daughters a lift down the drive.

Wife: "Where did you go"

Husband: "Bought some gloves, look."

Daughter "And some of those silver fish aye Dad."

Pwned by his own daughter.
Nobody has ever come up with a great idea after a second bottle of water.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Phats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2008 at 7:51pm
Phats View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

LOL
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Phats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2008 at 7:55pm
Phats View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Boulder Boulder wrote:

So phats given that its now April have you made a call??? and who is first off the blocks for this prestigious award.

Care to tell the class what drugs your on senile old twit or are you making a late running for the award ?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boulder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2008 at 8:59pm
Boulder View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

my badDead
But when you no longer work what day of the week it is let alone what the date is becomes quite irrelevantLOL
They only information required each morning is a weather forecastBig%20smile fishing or notConfused
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Finatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2008 at 9:17pm
Finatic View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Phats, be careful if you decide to award the redneck with the award... we wouldn't want him getting a big head thinking he's a winnerLOL
What's the cheapest type of meat? Dear balls. They're under a buck.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Phats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2008 at 9:54pm
Phats View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Boulders excuse is a valid and very good one many of us would love to have

He is therefore removed as a nominee
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Peter da Squid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2008 at 10:40pm
Peter da Squid View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

still, he better be sharing those drugs
Good for Nuthin
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ohsif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2008 at 6:35am
ohsif View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Peter da Squid Peter da Squid wrote:

still, he better be sharing those drugs

Seems like he already did by way of a backhander. Wink
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Phats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2008 at 11:09pm
Phats View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Theres 5 People in the running for this

Ski
Bushpig
Hellfish ( who wont win on basis of being too retarded )
Ab fab
The un named person who was Pwned by his own daughter ( wont win because hes too handsome )

Decision to be made tommorow....Any final bribes should be hurried along

Did we ad that AB fab had the anchor bounce out of the anchor well whilst driving home on fateful day from ramp, in his own words " Ding, clang, donk, I had anchored the road"
Or that on the day in question his final act was to put his rods away in cupboard...all nice and tidy. But when he closed the door "Crack"

This is close...which way will it go
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boulder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2008 at 11:14pm
Boulder View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

with those gems of added information Phats it would seem remis of you award it to anyone but AB Fab
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Finatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2008 at 8:50am
Finatic View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Phats Phats wrote:

Did we ad that AB fab had the anchor bounce out of the anchor well whilst driving home on fateful day from ramp, in his own words " Ding, clang, donk, I had anchored the road"

That wasn't at the bottom of Karaka Road, Waiheke during the holidays was it? If so, I witnessed that
What's the cheapest type of meat? Dear balls. They're under a buck.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kezza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2008 at 10:33am
Kezza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

too easy...AB FAB is shouting by the looks of things! Wink
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Phats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2008 at 12:45pm
Phats View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Right trendsetters

Ab Fab - front and center. You are the first recipient of the Newly revamped quarterly Bog seat 

For your combined acts of muppetry

Wear it proud for a month mate Clap

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kezza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2008 at 12:59pm
Kezza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

brilliant mate....good to see my tutoring hasn't gone to waste!!...Thumbs%20Up

well done AbFab....you are da man!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ab_Fab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2008 at 2:11pm
Ab_Fab View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Nooooooooo! How could I lose to Bushpig, Hellfish and Ski.

The shame, o the shame. I will never be able to look our new hot receptionist in the face again (well I had trouble doing that anyway I guessEmbarrassed

I am going to do a bushy and pack up my toys and take them all home for none of you to play with.

Cheers
Ab

P.S. Will shout at the next "appropriate" Shore Boyz I guess
What will a blonde girl say when you tell her she's pregnant? A: is it mine?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Phats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2008 at 2:14pm
Phats View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Ab_Fab Ab_Fab wrote:

The shame, o the shame. I will never be able to look our new hot receptionist in the face again (well I had trouble doing that anyway I guessEmbarrassed

PHOTO'S !!!

Originally posted by Ab_Fab Ab_Fab wrote:

P.S. Will shout at the next "appropriate" Shore Boyz I guess

Tonight works ..... mmmmm beeerrrr
Page  <12