Posting Images

Page  <1234 5>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote laidbackdood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2009 at 6:09pm
laidbackdood View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

click on "Member control panel" then "File Manager". You will find the section to down load images onto the site.Took me a while but got it sussed.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ski  da mofo!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2009 at 8:20pm
ski da mofo!! View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

test...
BIG FISH IS WHERE ITS AT
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Aluminator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2009 at 6:19pm
Aluminator View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

I get the page cannot be displayed int the preview and tree browser? Any ideas?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Wefaknis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2009 at 7:42pm
Wefaknis View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

It's easy like this Matt..................... :-)
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Aluminator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2009 at 8:00pm
Aluminator View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Ha Ha, I think its my stupid work PC. Will put in a call for it tomorow lol. What till I get it working, im sure I can dig some dirt up......  Damm that cop.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Sneaky One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2009 at 10:14pm
The Sneaky One View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote biggear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2009 at 7:36am
biggear View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Im getting , this page cannot be displayed when trying to post pics and when trying to reply to pvt messages. Any idea grunter??
Dont let the grey hair fool you!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2009 at 8:53pm
Ces View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

how do you upload images for your avatar?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nsane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2009 at 7:54am
Nsane View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Grunta, I'm having problems postin pics on the forum.  I can upload the pics on our server but having problems posting the pic/s on the forum.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2009 at 8:09am
Cbro View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

make sure your images are not too large and saved as a jpeg file.
Try uploading pics to a photo share server like myphotothing.com
then use that to insert images. 
Also right click on your photo folder and make sure you can share on network(not sure if this helps but it prob does)
It may be because of an anti virus, firewall etc.
Or like me...I had a virus and have spent all night getting rid of it. nasty little bug, wouldnt let me do anything on the net without pop up windows spamming my pc so it ran sooo slow.
Virus was spamming my pc with dlls.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2009 at 8:23am
Cbro View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Make sure your internet explorer is upto date,
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nsane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2009 at 10:06am
Nsane View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by cerebro29656 cerebro29656 wrote:

Make sure your internet explorer is upto date,

Update my explorer and still having the same issue.  If I log on under my friend's user name, I can post photos..  weird.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2009 at 10:39am
Cbro View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Ok so try going into your profile and under files (where your photos are) make sure you have not used all of your 40MB of allocated file space.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2009 at 12:22pm
Cbro View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

OH and try  updating java... just google java and install the latest.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BeachedAsBro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2009 at 1:22am
BeachedAsBro View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Testing...
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish caught will we realise we can't eat money.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BeachedAsBro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2009 at 1:23am
BeachedAsBro View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

It worked!! But I had to create the reply with the image, then copy it which would cause my browser to freeze. I restarted it then pasted everything back into a reply!!! Bloody long way around it but at least it worked
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish caught will we realise we can't eat money.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rivka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2009 at 7:47pm
Rivka View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

I am trying to upload an avatar but it keeps coming up with an error message saying wrong file type... it is definitely a jpeg image and the correct size as stated... any ideas as to why it wont work??

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ChrisW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 11:08am
ChrisW View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

I can post one image but when I go to post a second image or edit a post with an image in it, the screen freezes.  I cannot go backwards or cancel out.  I have to escape from the internet and log back on again.  Never used to behave like this.
give it death!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Olfart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 3:12pm
Olfart View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Anyone else having problems posting images and emoticons today?
The insert buttons don't seem to be accepting user prompts - or is it just me?

Also, just tried to reply to a post and was told I was posting in a moderated forum and the reply would be checked before others get to see it.....  What was that all about?

Semper in excreta sumus, solum profundum variat....

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Moggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 6:39pm
Moggy View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

that just happened to me in one of the Dixon threads - told me it had to be checked - mod's forum??

what gives??
People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it!
FISH FIGHT The Peoples Protest
Page  <1234 5>