Posting Images

Page  <1 2345>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2011 at 4:17am
Tzer View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I want to upload a couple of posters, they are in pdf formatI did try but no joy.
So how do I change the pdf file to something else to get them to upload.

Cheers
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote FISHBYFLY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2012 at 12:58pm
FISHBYFLY View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

help!
been trying to post pictures , but its not happenig
have uploaded some to the file but when i go to make a posting it flashes 'uploading',
the picture is there but never finishes uploading
have updated Java,
using Vista
any assisstance appreciated.
Thanks
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote graham 99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2012 at 10:29pm
graham 99 View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smelli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2012 at 2:35pm
smelli View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

am trying to upload an image to a private message am sending to sumone but the i click on the upload image button that has the little blue arrow pointing upwards it keeps saying to me access denied and Error Error
Only members with sufficient permission can access this page.

but yet if i come into reply to a post like this it lets me do it... anyone else having trouble???

also previously there just used to be one box that said upload image now there is 2.. [Insert Image] [Image Upload]
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listings.aspx?member=717361
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smelli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2012 at 11:27am
smelli View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

update... the above problem seems to be with firefox,,something maybe they have changed in there settings yesterday as i have tried uploading pics in a PM on chrome and ie8 and both work fine,,just not with firefox....
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jet_ski_fisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2012 at 1:30pm
Jet_ski_fisher View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

bro ditch firefox, firefox was made for slower pc's and windows me xp. time to use chrome :) stick with chrome and you wont have any more problems 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smelli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2012 at 1:37pm
smelli View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

my PC is a slow oldish pce of crap with xp...

and funny how it only just started doing it when has been working fine

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jet_ski_fisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2012 at 2:04pm
Titanium
Titanium

hang fire bro i may have a great pc for you on the cheap, running linux or 7 or XP home edition fully registered.  *how big is your hard drive? 200gig 500gig?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smelli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2012 at 2:15pm
smelli View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

under hard drives says i have got 2 ??

dman (C:) total size 100gb and free space 77.8 gb
data_files (E:) size 365 gb and free space 239 gb
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jet_ski_fisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2012 at 2:16pm
Titanium
Titanium

can you send me a spare hard drive? for windows 7 for you.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SurTAS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2013 at 10:55pm
SurTAS View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote the angler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2014 at 6:05am
the angler View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Any updates for posting images from a ipad ? ,
Remember the 90 's when you had a desk with a computer set up in the corner with a keyboard and big hard drive and a couple of speakers ?
Well those days are long gone .
Unless you go around to pirates house .
He even has a cell phone with buttons ......
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Grunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2014 at 7:30am
Grunta View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Our app will enable you to post images from IoS devices. It's getting the design elements finished and in final stages of testing Angler. Not far to go.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote the angler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2014 at 11:52am
Titanium
Titanium

Swtazz , always handy to post a pic when asking a technical query.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote metalmayhem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2014 at 12:37pm
metalmayhem View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote metalmayhem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2014 at 12:42pm
metalmayhem View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

image upload work!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote the angler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2014 at 8:25pm
Titanium
Titanium

App available yet?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tjm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2014 at 8:48pm
tjm View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Mine don't up load in the correct orientation. They are the right way up in the p.c. but once uploaded here they are rotated one way. Is this an issue with the way iphones save photos ?
Cant beat hunting and Fishing in N.Z
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote GarageTackle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2015 at 12:12pm
GarageTackle View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote GarageTackle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2015 at 12:12pm
GarageTackle View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Posting here so I can upload images...
Page  <1 2345>