BOP Yakmen

Page  <1 919920921922923 1025>
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote noponies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2019 at 6:41pm
noponies View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Nice one Blair, looks like that was the spot to be.

I've not had any coutta for a few years, not any at all last year. But like 14foot said, you couldn't miss them today, lost heaps of jigheads, snipped off. I took off the flea jighead I had, didn't want to lose that.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote piwikiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2019 at 3:14pm
piwikiwi View Drop Down
Topic Moderator
Topic Moderator

Good fishing today looked like everyone got a feed. A few waves maybe 1 turtle sighted πŸ˜‚
I lost 2 stonkers one pulled hook and one rubbed my braid onto the reef.
Ended up with 6 x 35 to 45cm and lots of just legal put backs. One kahawai too.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote museyak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2019 at 3:33pm
museyak View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

I came in with 2 snaps and a solid kahawai
Surfed a wave in rods up big wave behind so I didn’t want to get smashed by that one
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Downtown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2019 at 4:10pm
Downtown View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Really good fishing today, nothing big but a bag full between 45cm and 55cm. Was good to catch up with everyone. The water wasn't that cold for my post fish swim.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rockman39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2019 at 4:29pm
Rockman39 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Yeah I'm not a virgin anymore! πŸ˜‚ not bad for first haul, stoked! They ranged between 39 and 43cm. Released one that was only 29cm.

Seen a few of yas out there n don't worry DT I went for a swim too 😁 managed the surf ok but when I hopped out my legs gave way lol.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote piwikiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2019 at 5:02pm
piwikiwi View Drop Down
Topic Moderator
Topic Moderator

Nice Rockman I will look out for you nextime and say gidday. Yeah the legs go a bit dead when they aren't been used for 3 hours and then we expect them to sprint up the beach dragging our yaks 😁
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rockman39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2019 at 5:48pm
Rockman39 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

All good PK πŸ‘ I'll try get there earlier next time.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Allpom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2019 at 6:39pm
Allpom View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Alao a good morning out. Took home 6 45 to 48 cm snapps. Released quite a few 40cm fish.

Good to catch up with everyone. Got smashed and pushed back onto beach while launching into darkness. No turtles but close
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Allpom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2019 at 6:40pm
Allpom View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Rockman, shaking your legs intermittently on the last 10 mins of paddling helps with the run up the beach.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rockman39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2019 at 7:14pm
Rockman39 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Thanks for the advice Allpom I'll try that next time. Took them a while to recover lol. Nice catch too!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote noponies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2019 at 7:30pm
noponies View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Nice fishing guys!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote **SLATER** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2019 at 8:02pm
**SLATER** View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Managed 5 keepers today. Went straight out to 25 meters but missed the main bite time this morning. Was nice to launch with sunlight tho haha. Caught a pesky barracuda on the soft bait. Managed to wrap my braid around the prop on the bixpy while hooked to a fish. Lesson learnt. I won’t try hold the spot again with a couple lines in the water. Good to see so many guys braving the cold weather.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote noponies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2019 at 9:27pm
noponies View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

How is that bixby for holding spots Josh?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote **SLATER** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2019 at 11:06pm
**SLATER** View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Holding a spot is awesome, used it in the entrance against the running tide and I could stay pretty much stationary without much adjustment. Would be nice if it had another couple speeds as sometimes the lowest speed is too fast.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cam man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2019 at 6:09am
Cam man View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

late start for me today 8am managed to landed and release a legal king a couple of snaps 1 large cuda . And had my knots approved by the knotfafter πŸ‘Œ3 days in a row in the yak bring on the mother ship
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cam man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2019 at 6:14am
Cam man View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Watched muse surf in rods up like a boss , I think he available for a few pointers For those that didn't make it in right side up .
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote C0BRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2019 at 8:44am
C0BRA View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Was good to get out east and have a crack at some better fish,than just on the sand grabbing clones.Came in with 3,biggest goin 56cm,but also threw back plenty of early 30s.As always the dumper on the beach proved challenging but got in up right,and great to see everyone having a crack and being rewarded with a feed.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote museyak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2019 at 9:17am
museyak View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Launching in the dark when there’s a wave does not appeal to me πŸ˜‚
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cam man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2019 at 11:28am
Cam man View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

What's software program should I use to edit gopro footage
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote piwikiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2019 at 1:01pm
piwikiwi View Drop Down
Topic Moderator
Topic Moderator

My son says movie maker for PC or imovie for Mac.
Page  <1 919920921922923 1025>