BOP Yakmen

Page  <1 866867868869870 1025>
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote museyak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 4:16pm
museyak View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote museyak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 4:16pm
museyak View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote museyak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 4:17pm
museyak View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Post Options Post Options   Likes (2) Likes(2)   Quote museyak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 4:23pm
museyak View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Reckon he was a 20lb pounder
Let him live to breed
Fishing for the future
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cam man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 4:43pm
Cam man View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

You the man
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote piwikiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 4:53pm
piwikiwi View Drop Down
Topic Moderator
Topic Moderator

Cam 4 great fish and an easy filleting session nice.

Muse wow thats looks 20lb alright. The net looks inadequate haha. Love the pic where you are cuddling it. Looks mint conditions. Looks like you did a road trip
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote museyak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 7:43pm
museyak View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Thanks DT for the cpl of Pannies you’re such a good bugger. Nice haul Cam man
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote noponies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 9:36pm
noponies View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Awesome Muse!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote noponies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2018 at 12:42pm
noponies View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Met Piwi and a few other guys at Taylors nice and early. Almost pulled the pin with the breeze which seemed strong as I was getting gas.

Wasn't too bad at the beach and out into a pretty sloppy chop. Tried in around 10m and quickly got busted off on the leader. Out to around 22m for some good sign, and picked up one nice one. Got a another moderate one at around 24m and this time, a braid snapping bust off Angry

Ended up with the two, pretty slow going really. tried for Tarakihi, but just got heaps of cod. Reminded my why I don't like bait fishing anymore.

Piwi cleaned up!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2018 at 12:56pm
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Nice snapper Muse Cool
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote piwikiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2018 at 2:10pm
piwikiwi View Drop Down
Topic Moderator
Topic Moderator

Yeah as Dale says it was pretty average conditions for the first hour with a 10 to 15 knot east wind and fast drift. But it glassed off nicely so we headed deeper. I got a nice Trev and 5 pannies for dinner.
Dale whenever I take bait and an anchor i regret it pretty quick. A few guys got skunkings today.
I mostly used gulp grubs but tried some Kaveman grubs which quickly caught 2 snapper so will be using them more as much cheaper and stronger.

[IMG][/IMG]
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Downtown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2018 at 2:46pm
Downtown View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Awesome snap muse was cool being there when you got it,well done, Had a mean day yesterday, had to work for the fish but conditons couldn't have been nicer. Ended up with 6 snaps best going 62cm, a 40cm cod and a ky, Good reward today piwi.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote noponies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2018 at 4:10pm
noponies View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Nice one DT.

It was the Piwi show today, he was pulling them in left right and centre..
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote piwikiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2018 at 4:22pm
piwikiwi View Drop Down
Topic Moderator
Topic Moderator

Yeah Dale it was my lucky day. Seems to swing in roundabouts with us !

DT that 40cm cod is more impressive than Muse snapper Wink. You guys definitely got the pick of the days. We were a bit stuffed not been able to look at Harbour Conditions but probably best we didnt see it as would have gone back to sleep.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote scottyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2018 at 5:57pm
scottyboy View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

nice catches there for some of you.
Was working weekend but tuesday/wednesday off but looking like arse conditions
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote noponies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2018 at 7:12pm
noponies View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Forgot to say, but your new radio is crisp and clear Andy. Way better than your last one Thumbs Up
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote piwikiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2018 at 8:24pm
piwikiwi View Drop Down
Topic Moderator
Topic Moderator

Yeah Dale I was thinking the same. Could clearly hear you say that you werent catching anything 😁
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote museyak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2018 at 8:32pm
museyak View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Must be some big ones busting you off Dale !!! At least you got a couple of fillets though. Nice haul there Piwi I’m glad I went yesterday as woke feeling very average with flu symptoms today.

I was having radio calls yesterday where I would only hear the last bit of the message .. mainly from Crisp πŸ˜‚ ... bro are you pushing the button halfway through??? πŸ˜‚ or do I need to pay Burnsco a visit too lol

Cheers for the love guys haha
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Downtown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2018 at 8:32pm
Downtown View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Haha ruffs radio seems to always say that too
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote noponies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2018 at 10:02pm
noponies View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Haha Smile
Page  <1 866867868869870 1025>