BOP Yakmen

Page  <1 975976977978979 1025>
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote noponies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2020 at 7:01pm
noponies View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

That sounds mad Scottie!

I guess we can go more north to Harrison's to avoid it?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Newbie11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2020 at 11:35am
Newbie11 View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Yea I had no shark problem off Harrisons a few week ago, fingers crossed he buggers off soon from Taylor's.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ruff as Guts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2020 at 9:49am
Ruff as Guts View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

@14ft I've never done it myself but a mate has good luck off that flat part top right. There's a FB page just for squiding in the bop. Can't remember the name sorry
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cam man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2020 at 6:29pm
Cam man View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Been to the 3 species challenge up Coro in the weekend and would have to say it is one of the best comps i have been to , for all of you that did not attend keep a eye out for next year. great people and great places . Beer Thumbs Up
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Newbie11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2020 at 10:24pm
Newbie11 View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

How was the fishing Cam?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Potty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2020 at 11:16am
Potty View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Cam man Cam man wrote:

Been to the 3 species challenge up Coro in the weekend and would have to say it is one of the best comps i have been to , for all of you that did not attend keep a eye out for next year. great people and great places . Beer Thumbs Up

Glad you enjoyed it Blair.
The plan for next year is to move the date so it fits in between Naki and EBOP comps.
That way everyone should nail 2 species and it will swing on the Trev.
I’ll also add some average weight prizes.
The concept is great, just needs a little bit of fine tuning 👍
Love fishing, love my job. It's a bloody shame that they clash.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote piwikiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 4:46pm
piwikiwi View Drop Down
Topic Moderator
Topic Moderator

Congrats Potty looks like your hard work resulted in a great event.

Finally looks like a flat windless weekend. I'm planning east with Newbie Saturday morning.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Downtown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 5:56pm
Downtown View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I’ll be down those ways too, see you there will be busy I’m thinking
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Newbie11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2020 at 9:59am
Newbie11 View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Yep east it is, fingers crossed forecast stays the same, looks perfect!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Downtown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 7:36pm
Downtown View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Way too cold for fishing
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote G Dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 8:19pm
G Dog View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

You scaring them all away DT?

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Raymond Luxury Yacht Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 8:33pm
Raymond Luxury Yacht View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

I might try tomorrow afternoon, when it’s not zero degrees...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote piwikiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2020 at 10:32am
piwikiwi View Drop Down
Topic Moderator
Topic Moderator

Good fishing with Newbie this morning.
Found a good patch and both back on the beach by 9am with limit of pannies. Perfect conditions no wind or surf.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Moken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2020 at 2:23pm
Moken View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Always a buzz catching fish on sunrise! This morning at Harrison's cut.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Downtown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2020 at 3:12pm
Downtown View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Best conditions I can remember for a while. Caught plenty today but a lot of smaller fish around.
Managed one better one just over 13lb.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote piwikiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2020 at 3:44pm
piwikiwi View Drop Down
Topic Moderator
Topic Moderator

Man you could have at least given me the cod for those batteries 😄
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Downtown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2020 at 4:19pm
Downtown View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

You’d already buggered off. I Don’t know how you fellas can go in so early on a day like that
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote **SLATER** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2020 at 4:38pm
**SLATER** View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Managed 4 over 10pd today. Perfect winter conditions
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 14footFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2020 at 4:38pm
14footFC View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Nice work guys!! I just walked down from mine and fished around Taylor’s. Was really hard work!! So quiet out there, not sure why? No birds or anything. Only caught four snaps and a trev but two snaps I put back.
Didn’t get sharked at least, first time in over a month that’s happened. Maybe the fish got sick of being chopped in half.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote piwikiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2020 at 5:23pm
piwikiwi View Drop Down
Topic Moderator
Topic Moderator

Downtown true it was mint but got a bag full and plenty of other things to get back to.

Slater using the old trick of a small child to make those massive snapper look even bigger 😀
Page  <1 975976977978979 1025>