BOP Yakmen

Page  <1 846847848849850 1025>
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote piwikiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 1:56pm
piwikiwi View Drop Down
Topic Moderator
Topic Moderator

Anybody want to do a friday morning session before it turns to poo. Going local probably Taylors.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Carlaosbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 6:35pm
Carlaosbo View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Would be keen piwi, but need to work, fishing gear doesn’t grow on trees!
I’m looking forward for Saturday morning tho
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote piwikiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 6:54pm
piwikiwi View Drop Down
Topic Moderator
Topic Moderator

If saturday is good Carlos i can wait. Looks like it will be starting to blow onshore saturday morning.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Carlaosbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 7:04pm
Carlaosbo View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Yeah I seen that, hopefully the wind will wait andit will change a little bit
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Newbie11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 8:30pm
Newbie11 View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Im off back to Palmy this week guys for second semester. Cheers for the help these last couple weeks. Ive decided to list the espri on Trademe and sell that, then upgrade at the start of summer to a profish 400 probably so fish finder mounting is a lot easier.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote **SLATER** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 9:56pm
**SLATER** View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Anyone on here run a railblaza tracport dash 500 on there Viking Reload? How do you find it? Does it get in the way of anything?
Cheers for any info
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote piwikiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 10:30am
piwikiwi View Drop Down
Topic Moderator
Topic Moderator

Newbie it was good to catch up, you will love the PF400 storage and transducer scupper Thumbs Up

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Gooch cramp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 12:32pm
Gooch cramp View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Slater i have the 500 at home (came with kayak) but haven't fitted it, would be nice to have a rod holder at front but i have the same feeling to bulky and unless you get creative front of tackle pod is only place to fix it which seems a bit flimsy
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote museyak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 1:33pm
museyak View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

I’ve got the trac port dash on my reload tacklepod the rudder pedals just clear it where I’ve got it but Potty has one and cut his down a bit I think so could bring it forward more. Mounting is a bit flimsy just a StarPort bolted through the plastic but could be improved by using some kind of mounting block/s

Might try get out in the morning Piwi looking mint probably down the coast though
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote piwikiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 3:01pm
piwikiwi View Drop Down
Topic Moderator
Topic Moderator

Ok might cu there
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Potty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 6:46pm
Potty View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by **SLATER** **SLATER** wrote:

Anyone on here run a railblaza tracport dash 500 on there Viking Reload? How do you find it? Does it get in the way of anything?
Cheers for any info

As Shane (Museyak) said I altered mine by shortening it to 300mm.
I also made changes to the base so it is supported by 2 starports. Works really well, not flimsy at all.
Love fishing, love my job. It's a bloody shame that they clash.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote piwikiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2018 at 2:03pm
piwikiwi View Drop Down
Topic Moderator
Topic Moderator

I did the drive this morning but it looked yuck so came home. Never mind hopefully next week it will be nicer.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Carlaosbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2018 at 6:05pm
Carlaosbo View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Bugger... was excited to see how did u guys did!   😢
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Gooch cramp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2018 at 6:30pm
Bronze
Bronze

Potty that looks sweet do you reckon you could take a close up pic to show where youve mounted it?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote museyak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2018 at 12:03am
museyak View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

I went to Rogeys this morn and it looked yuck coming from the east so drove round to the point and it was sheltered. But as soon as I got past there different story 1m swells and windy. Got 2 snaps 2 dory and a kahawai. Lost my drift anchor !! That’ll teach me for buying cheap arse carabiners from Sunny’s 😂 off to Burnsco for a proper one
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Potty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2018 at 8:23am
Potty View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Gooch cramp Gooch cramp wrote:

Potty that looks sweet do you reckon you could take a close up pic to show where youve mounted it?

There you go gooch, it’s fallen off my ute onto the road, didn’t damage it at all. Luckily I heard the bang when I was driving�£
Love fishing, love my job. It's a bloody shame that they clash.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cam man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2018 at 10:10am
Cam man View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

What is the advantages of using one of those rather than mounting straight to pod .
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote **SLATER** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2018 at 10:38am
Bronze
Bronze

Expensive morning haha. Bloody crap weather driving me to spend money.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote **SLATER** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2018 at 10:38am
Bronze
Bronze

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Gooch cramp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2018 at 11:07am
Bronze
Bronze

Cheers potty
Page  <1 846847848849850 1025>