TOILET SEAT AWARD

Page  <1 234
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Squeak_Metal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2006 at 9:35pm
Squeak_Metal View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Originally posted by Andrew@work Andrew@work wrote:

Think we have a new nominee.....is fishb8 still around?? Anyone see the story in the new coast to coast mag about respooling with braid?? I assume it it the same person but he went down to the local park to respool, tied the new spool to a goal post so he could respool with tension on, was winding on across the other side of the feild when a guy on a scooter rode past and into his line that was head high and with full drag on, knocking him off his bike. Fishb8 did the logical thing and hid behind a bush. What went through the mind of the scooter guy god only knows........

the braid is my guess,
my little bro (tho not a member of f.net) did the wally the other year,
was were at the local peer and he got a hell of a nod going on the end of his rod,
any ways what came up gave him such a fright he screamed and dropped the lot,
causing all other fishers (and there was heaps of em, local spotty comp) to get tangled up trying to fish the blinking thing back out again...
ahhhhh...
the 21st story of a blinking life time...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2006 at 9:59pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

There's a blast from the past.

Well Squeak what did he fish up?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Squeak_Metal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2006 at 9:35am
Squeak_Metal View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

the biggist bloody anerexic (exuse spelling) crab i'd ever seen it looked kinda like that deep sea jappie one but heaps smaller,
i can't id it and te papa wasn't around to help out back then...
i weighed in at a bucket load tho...
won the spotty comp on sheer theatrics...

Page  <1 234