Special Thanks to Stephen Tapp

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote HELLFISH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Special Thanks to Stephen Tapp
    Posted: 20 Oct 2003 at 10:03am
HELLFISH View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

G'day all,

I know some of you might have or might have not heard the broadcast, but on Saturday morning from 7 till 8, Stephen Tapp does a radio show called "Tapps Tackle Talk" on the Newstalk ZB 1026am station. (May not be available in some areas near Auckland).

The website recieved a good ten plus minutes of awesome promotional coverage. He covered just about every aspect of the site mentioning all the features from the Discussion Boards "which really makes his mouth water" to the Fishing Reports, Weather and Tides, Classified Ads, Charters etc... He really did an awsome job of going down the list and making a special emphasis on the value of the Discussion Forums as a tool to put the average person in contact with other anglers who are out there doing the thing and catching fish.

Stephen, also known as Limitless is one passionate guy about his fishing and an Avid Kayak Angler. Just new to the sport kayak fishing myself, mostly because of his influence, you might see me often calling him "Master." As I feel like I'm in training for the fishing olympics while I learn from his expertise. 

Stephen has been Kayak fishing for about eight years now and has some valuable experience to share for the kayakers, landbased boys, and boaties alike. He works out of Stirling Sports Whangarei. So if you're in the area drop in and say hi. 

Steve-o you might have addicted me to Kayak Fishing but I returned the favor by addicting you to this forum.

Steve this thread is for anyone who would also like to say Thank You for promoting our/your new home away from the water.

Cheers

Marc

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Barrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2003 at 5:22pm
Barrie View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

great stuff
Dose he write under the name of Limitless in here...just that I cant remember the post?
sorry havnt been in the yak room
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote HELLFISH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2003 at 10:28pm
HELLFISH View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Yeah Barrie his forum name is Limitless