Nuc Chic works off Browns Bay

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Adri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nuc Chic works off Browns Bay
    Posted: 17 Sep 2007 at 8:25pm
Adri View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Havent posted for six months or so, as been flat out working at getting the yacht I bought in place of my AMF ready for the summer.  Had the 3.1 inflatable home for a clean up and thought why not give it a flick out off my home bay (Browns Bay) fired up the 15HP Yammie and took my new SP's out.  Set up for a drift off Murrays Bay and out to the yellow marker, 3 drifts 3 snaps.  first 32 cm, 2nd 52 cm and the last a fiesty 42cm.

Left at 3.00pm and back in at 4.30pm.  The 3.1 is a little cramped after my 5.8 AMF but the fishies didnt notice, thank goodness..
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote phantomdeviant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2007 at 8:31pm
phantomdeviant View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Heaps of fun in a rubber ducky - good stuff
Skirt Pulla
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote S-P addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2007 at 8:31pm
S-P addict View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Awesome report Adiri.
Sounds like a great day.
Did you take any Photos?
    __!__                                     &nbs
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Redfinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2007 at 8:36pm
Redfinger View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Adri - How are u mate? Last week we had an awesome session very close to there. ClaY swears by the nuc chooks and gets the fish to prove it.
Will be keen .
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Adri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2007 at 8:38pm
Adri View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

I am the all time computer neanderthal.  Never tried to post a pic. Wouldnt know how.  But it was sure good to be back into the fish.  
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Adri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2007 at 8:42pm
Adri View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

You should know the area Redfinger, I lined up that radio mast just behind the big tree off the Browns Bay South Head, and kept about 4 piles of the Murrays Bay wharf in sight, just like you showed me.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote S-P addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2007 at 8:43pm
S-P addict View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Yea Its always good to fight a fish of any size  ..........Just to brush off the Cobwebs.
    __!__                                     &nbs
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote lance@driveline.co.nz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2007 at 9:32pm
[email protected] View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Top effort buddy.  Go the Nuke Chook Thumbs%20Up
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Redfinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2007 at 6:58am
Redfinger View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Have always got some fish around there Adri but on bait only. Well done on the sp's - after going out with clay last week and your report the fish are obviously in and feeding in the evenings.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote snap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2007 at 7:40am
snap View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Good on ya Adri - told ya they were in!