Strike Kings for sale

Page  12>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Accident Prone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Strike Kings for sale
    Posted: 04 Jun 2007 at 3:45pm
Accident Prone View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Hi guys,

Just an update on these as I have been getting quite a lot of PM's asking for them.

At present I have none left but I have plenty more coming in from the States which are due in this week as my own stock levels are getting a bit low too.

I will let you guys know as soon as they are in and what i have left over once I have replenished my own stocks Big%20smile

I will also look at organising a bit of a Softbait meet in the next couple of weeks and I will make sure I have plenty of Strike Kings for you guys to have a look at (possibly at Stampede's in Papakura) and another one at Redfingers house for the guys that live on the shore that don't want to head down south. Thumbs%20Up

Cheers,

Josh.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Accident Prone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2007 at 10:16am
Platinum
Platinum

Ok guys I now have several bags of these surplus to my requirements so now is the time to get your hands on some of these awesome rubber goodies.

Here is a pic of 3 of the colours that I have, I have the colour "Baby Bass" too but haven't taken a picture of it yet...

Top - Smokey Shad
Mid - Ice
Bottom - Blue Glimmer Pearl Belly

Here is why these things are by far the most durable soft plastic available anywhere.....they are a 5"lure and can be stretched out to over half a meter!. These things are so soft that fish can't actually take bites out of them. I personally have caught 17 snapper + 1 kahawai on the same lure and still have it in my bag.

If anyone is interested in some there are 4 lures/pkt and they are $10/bag delivered.

For the Auckland guys who might want some it would be easiest for me if you guys came along to either the North Harbour meet as Redfingers place on Thursday next week (there is a thread on here about it) or come to the South Auckland meet on Wednesday next week which I am about to put a thread up about. Reason for this is that it would be good to catch up with some of you guys that i haven't met yet and its easier than doing bank deposits and couriering things out.

Anyone out of Auck or that can't make it to RF's or Stampede's next week then PM with what you want and I'll sort ya out Thumbs%20Up

Note to Boulder: Mate I have got quite a few in Arkansas Shiner which are reserved for you
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Redfinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2007 at 10:27am
Redfinger View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Keep a smoky shad and ice for me!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Accident Prone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2007 at 10:29am
Platinum
Platinum

No worries Russ Thumbs%20Up
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Karlosnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2007 at 12:07pm
Karlosnz View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Can you save me a pack of each please AP.
Will see ya at RF's place next week and sort ya out.

Cheers

Karl
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Accident Prone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2007 at 4:39pm
Platinum
Platinum

No probs Karl Thumbs%20Up
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boulder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2007 at 4:49pm
Boulder View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Originally posted by Accident Prone Accident Prone wrote:

Note to Boulder: Mate I have got quite a few in Arkansas Shiner which are reserved for you
 Shhhh dont forget I want some baby bass as well before you sell them all
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Accident Prone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2007 at 4:51pm
Platinum
Platinum

haha - reserving some for ya now mate - Thumbs%20Up
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2007 at 5:59pm
JK View Drop Down
Moderator - Black Belt
Moderator - Black Belt

pack of each for me...actually will PM you in a bit matey!
LedgeNZ LBG
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2007 at 12:36am
Woody View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Two packs of smokey shad

and two Ice ones for me please.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Redfinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2007 at 2:17pm
Redfinger View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Josh - have u had any luck with hot pink as a color? (talking sp's here not your gruds!)

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Accident Prone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2007 at 2:40pm
Platinum
Platinum

To be honest mate I haven't tried Pink coloured softies at all yet but I have seen Pink Gulps work well, but as with Gulps they just don't last long enough for my liking.

I currently have some Pink (Bubblegum), and Bright Yellow (Hot Chartreuse) Strike Kings coming and will have them late next week.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Redfinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2007 at 2:42pm
Redfinger View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Is the pink bubblegum similar shade to Gulps?

Used to catch lots of snaps when pink jigs were the go!

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Accident Prone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2007 at 2:47pm
Platinum
Platinum

Yep very close mate
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rank Amateur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2007 at 10:56am
Rank Amateur View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Put me down for some pink and yellow ones when they arrive!  Received yesterday - cheers.

I noticed no garlic scent on these ones...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Accident Prone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2007 at 11:02am
Platinum
Platinum

Ok mate,

Yeah the Garlic ones are normally the Zulu's not the Z-Too (very very similar in shape) but I have a heap of Zulu's too that aren't garlic scented either? Strange, maybe they only garlic scent them when they feel like it LOL? The standard salt impregnated ones are just as good. Thumbs%20Up
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rank Amateur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2007 at 11:08am
Gold
Gold

Sweet... Not that its much of an issue...

Found a site online that has the 9" tiki's - thinking about placing an order in a couple of weeks...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Accident Prone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2007 at 11:13am
Platinum
Platinum

9" sounds good, again the Smokey Shad coloured tiki worked the best for me out of all the other Tiki's.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Redfinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2007 at 11:18am
Redfinger View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Josh , immediately change my order what works the best please!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rank Amateur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2007 at 11:21am
Gold
Gold

Nice - once I've decided what I want and have pingers in the bank I'll put an oder through - I'll let you know when I do if you want me to order some for you...
Page  12>