Big Blue bares it all......

Page  12>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Big Blue bares it all......
    Posted: 20 Apr 2007 at 10:03am
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Well it has been a while but who else should be the subject of the latest Smudge Report? Undoubtedly a forum 'character' and a very popular one at that.

BA, you�re kind of the man of the moment with your gamefishing exploits this year,  Has this been your best season ever?

It would be for me personally but i remember fishing years back and those memories of fishing with the family mainly those who have past over are things you never forget, but yeah its been a beaut season and roll on the next, i just wish i could of helped get bushy one this year, it was more or less my last mission, and we went in hard and deep but he stayed in bed, I dunno take him out and he sleeps all dayBig%20smile

I have lost track of all the Ultimate Game posts, how many marlin for your boat this season now?

7 this season with a lot of dropped ones, very frustrating but a lot of fun. Oh and a Spear fishClap

You very generously offer the first fish to the newbies (thanks!) how many have you done the winching on?

This year like last only 1 but I recon about 10 or more now, I get more of a

buzz helping others get there 1st and I try to get at least 1 just to prove to myself I still have what it takes.

Your best memory from this year is?

Would be the look on your face when you decided to have a rest while in the chair while I fought my fish with no gimble or harness for a whille, you looked abit like the kid from home alone when the robbers came lol. [sorry for that] 

no seriously would be the look on the kids faces when we hooked up on the blue, or the look on the faces when they kids got the yellowfin on the deck. Infact the whole bloody season is a memeory I wont forget in a while.

Did Bender really drink the rheineck I left on your boat?

Bender is a bad, bad man and drank the lot, it did help that I took the labels off and said they were lion reds. I even fooled myself cause I had some as well.

What is your next big challenge BA? A broadie?

Yip that�s the next one and having already had a shot I cant wait to get back out to the areas and have a go, have to say it aint for the fainthearted but as long as the crew rub my knee they get to stay on board.

No really It is a challenge I am looking forward to and I have now got a

few hints and tips from the pros, people like Geoff Stone and the Goings have given me valuable info on what to expect etc, but I have to say chasings ones lures at night while going in circles is a dam fine laugh. I hope when we do go again the crew has the same enthusiasm as the last guys.

Tutukaka has been kind to you this year, I�m sure it doesn�t always fire like this. If this isn�t one of the more reliable spots around what is? It seems to have something for everyone up there.

Yip it has been a goody but then so was last year and other spots well theres south of toots wide of toots north of toots oh and the knights, or I will translate now, my boat knows where to go at toots and knows nothing else. Have fished the west coast many times infact our 1st marlin came from there so it will always hold a special spot for me, those who have never been over there don�t know what they are missing, but it also deserves a lot of respect cause it gets bad real quick as well.

Apart from gamefishing, what fishing do you enjoy most?

Chasing mud marlin and Chasing kings although I am told snapper are where its at. Its funny but I enjoy all sorts and really my passion is chasing a marlin etc, but I have been fortunate enough to take guys out from this site who have got PB Kings snapper marlin etc now that�s where its at.

I bet you wish you caught more gurnard. Think you could handle that?

Have caught the odd one but honestly on 37 it�s a bit of an over kill and had to drop down to 24 to give em a chance.

Your favourite song?

No contest here Bringin Sexy back, seems it is our theme song for the  1 base in fact any trip. Arrrh the memories of dancing around naked with a hooker lure as a loin cloth mmmm yip bringing sexy back indeed, the women loved it�.just ask your wives�.

Who is your sports hero?

Would have to be Leon Mc Donald for no reason other than he plays for the best NZ rugby team and that he is the wifes cousin.

Your txt bill must be huge - doesn�t your missus quizz you about all the txt�s about virgins and cherry popping?

No she works closely with my 0900 STUTTERSLUTS line so she don�t question bugger all and mate you just have to get txt 2000 ALL THAT FOR $10

How many forum guys do you reckon you have taken fishing on your boat? Must be plenty by now.

How many mmmm, I would hate to say but between trips on the boat and

forum trips I would say it would be over 70 + and to be fair out of them all only been let down by a couple so there are some dam fine buggers on this site

Thanks Steve, it has been a pleasure!

No , no my friend thank you for allowing me to share with others and I hope to get you out next season to share in a rheineck or 3.

Good on you mate...

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kezza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2007 at 10:21am
Kezza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

nice one chaps.

Thumbs%20Up

Go Bushy, Go Bushy, Go Bushy!!!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Accident Prone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2007 at 10:27am
Accident Prone View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Good stuff guys,

speaking of cherry popping BA - quite keen to sort something out with you for next season as I am wanting to get my stickface cherry popped too Thumbs%20Up
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2007 at 12:13pm
Blue Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Fishslayer Fishslayer wrote:

Good stuff guys,

speaking of cherry popping BA - quite keen to sort something out with you for next season as I am wanting to get my stickface cherry popped too Thumbs%20Up

yip will hold you to that no worries at all, just hope we have a better success rate as we all know no 2 seasons are the same.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Moocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2007 at 4:43pm
Moocha View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Yup and the soreness has almost subsided on my popped cherry...almost but as for the rash........... Evil%20Smile

Bloody good shyte BA "Bring'in BIG SEXI back" ...more spiced stuff for that man Thumbs%20Up
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Finatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2007 at 5:14pm
Finatic View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

An awesome interrogation!
What's the cheapest type of meat? Dear balls. They're under a buck.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mozz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2007 at 12:53pm
mozz View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

good read BA
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KeenAs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2007 at 3:09pm
KeenAs View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Mint Steve. . . . . Cool

Where's the translator @??????
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2007 at 3:43pm
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by KeenAs KeenAs wrote:

Mint Steve. . . . . Cool

Where's the translator @??????

This is not like when you have sex with your wife. Translation take longer then 2 seconds
I would rather laugh with the Sinners, than cry with the Saints
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KeenAs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2007 at 3:48pm
KeenAs View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

LOL
what ya mean like the 2 seconds it take to complete your maintenance program?

and, unlike you maintenace programme it happens more than once a year

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2007 at 4:14pm
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

LOL

Get off Boulders nuts sack and get your own jokes
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Phats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2007 at 4:34pm
Phats View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I think its safe to say On behalf of the Forum

Dont listen to him Drew. That was funny. Very funny

Good read Smudge and BA
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boulder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2007 at 4:56pm
Boulder View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Dont critisize Bushies maintenence as he even washes other people's boats Photo,s dont lie
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLClapClapLOLLOLLOLLOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2007 at 5:07pm
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Someone had to help Beagle and its not like you or Squid have ever lifted a finger to help was a boat

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Peter da Squid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2007 at 7:24pm
Peter da Squid View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

too busy keeping boulder away from the cooking pork roast
Good for Nuthin
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2007 at 7:36pm
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

This one just gets better and better.

Clap LOL Thumbs%20Up 
Nobody has ever come up with a great idea after a second bottle of water.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KeenAs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2007 at 6:59am
KeenAs View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Bushpig Bushpig wrote:

LOL

Get off Boulders nuts sack and get your own jokes

yeah fair call bushie. . .  bit low using others material. ..

you just yake your time with the translation mate, after all it's not easy finding time in between sorting green glass from brown and learning to drive a dictionary and thesaurus.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2007 at 7:39am
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

you just yake your time with the translation mate, after all it's not easy finding time in between sorting green glass from brown and learning to drive a dictionary and thesaurus.

Perhaps if you spent more time studying MAF regs and lets time poking the shyte you wouldnt have problems with MAF officers heh
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KeenAs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2007 at 7:56am
KeenAs View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Bushies To Do List:

1) stop whimphering like a wittle girl

2) Learn to be original

3) stop living in the past

4) GO FISHING. . .  i sense tension and frustrastion.

poor poor bushie. . . .. . wipe away the Cry and have a sniffle

maybe this wil bring some cheer into your day. . . ..

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2007 at 9:52am
Blue Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

OH BROTHER ANOTHER HIJACKED THREAD OH HOW I AM LOVING THE SITE LOL.
Page  12>