Strike King 3X Soft Baits

Page  12>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Accident Prone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Strike King 3X Soft Baits
    Posted: 03 Apr 2007 at 2:28pm
Accident Prone View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I just got a few packs of these in from the states today and man I can see why they are supposed to be the most durable softies on the market.

The are wickedly soft and super stretchy.

The 5" (125mm) ones that I have can stretch to over 500mm!!! without any hint of it wanting to tear. Amazing!

Looking forward to testing them out this weekend.

I still have another 20 or so packs coming from the states with the colours that I really think will be most effective.

Will let you guys know when I have an excess of them and put a few bags up for sale.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Finatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2007 at 3:17pm
Finatic View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

You got some pics of them Josh?
What's the cheapest type of meat? Dear balls. They're under a buck.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Accident Prone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2007 at 3:29pm
Platinum
Platinum

Haven't taken any pics of them stretched out yet but here is what they look like and colours available.....

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote betterthanwork Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2007 at 3:40pm
betterthanwork View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Those look splendid Josh. You are the man when it comes to finding sps around the world. I hear there are some made in a remote valley in Outer Mongolia which you have not yet sampled. Best you get yourself out there right now.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Finatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2007 at 4:16pm
Finatic View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Nice! They'll do the trick nicely!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Accident Prone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2007 at 4:21pm
Platinum
Platinum

Yeah they should work pretty well I reckon, man I just can get over how soft and stretchy they are!.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Finatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2007 at 4:29pm
Finatic View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

No doubt you'll be giving them a thrashing over at Port Charles this weekend...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Accident Prone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2007 at 4:31pm
Platinum
Platinum

Oooooh yeah Thumbs%20Up
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Peter da Squid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2007 at 5:04pm
Peter da Squid View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

dont worry about the stretch, report back to us Bro how they handle sharp toofs
Good for Nuthin
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boulder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2007 at 5:11pm
Boulder View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Originally posted by Peter da Squid Peter da Squid wrote:

He can bring some over to Matarangi on Sunday for a "test"Wink
Know a bit about sharp toofs and stretch do you squidErmm
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote wingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2007 at 7:29pm
wingo View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

If you call barracuda a fish with "sharp toofs", they handle them with no problem. Of course your fluorocarbon leader is another thing. Don't want to hijack the thread but has anybody used sp's with a wire leader?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JoshW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2007 at 8:32pm
JoshW View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Fishslayer: I've been useing strike kings for about 6 months now and they are awesome. Theres about 3 different stlyes of the 3x 5" jerk shad
definitly my favourite softbait and generally what i catch most on. The strike king in this snaps mouth had already caught about 15 snaps similar to this one, It looks as good as it did fresh out of the packet. Those bass assasins aren't bad either.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Accident Prone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2007 at 8:24am
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Peter da Squid Peter da Squid wrote:

Will do bro, will also bring a few bags along next weekend if you guys wanna give them a thrashing.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Peter da Squid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2007 at 12:30pm
Peter da Squid View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

sweet mate, be good to catch up then
Good for Nuthin
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Redfinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2007 at 1:33pm
Redfinger View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

But do they smell.........
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Accident Prone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2007 at 1:40pm
Platinum
Platinum

Yep, like garlic Thumbs%20Up they smell so good I wanna chuck one on the barbie for a couple of seconds each side and serve with a cold one.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote bluefox_13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2007 at 1:49pm
bluefox_13 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

hhahaha, id love to see the end result of that!!! Both on the SP and on you trying to swallow the thing!! If they are that stretch imagine what chewing one of thems gonna be like!!
Yes its cold... no I dont care that you feel the cold easily... no we can't get out....
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Accident Prone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2007 at 1:02pm
Platinum
Platinum

Righto fella's these lures have arrived.

I have these colours for sale if you want any $10/pkt delivered.....

They come in packets of 4, you may think $2.50 is steep for a lure but when you use them and see that you are still on your first lure out of the packet when your mates have gone through 2 or more entire packets of Gulp's that sometimes get torn off with a single bite you will realise that they are unbeatable value for money.

Colours I have for sale are.....

Smokey Shad

Blue Glimmer Pearl Belly

Ice

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Accident Prone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2007 at 1:21pm
Platinum
Platinum

ok thats 5 bags gone, I now have left...

3 x Blue Glimmer Pearl Belly
1 x Ice
3 x Smokey Shad
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Accident Prone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2007 at 2:57pm
Platinum
Platinum

Few more gone, now have left.

2 x Blue Glimmer Pearl Belly
2 x Smokey Shad.
Page  12>