Whos the next victim

Page  <1 2345>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Moocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2008 at 12:29pm
Moocha View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by smudge smudge wrote:

OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK .... I can take a hint.

Tonight I sent a PM with a heap of questions to the lucky victim. You'll get a laugh I'm sure.

Clap

Good stuff and about time WinkLOL

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Moocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 3:45pm
Moocha View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

OK righty ho ho ho whos next....

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boulder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 4:23pm
Boulder View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Actually I dont seem to recall the last victims replyWink

Nope just checked and the cunning rascal has dodged the bullet it seems
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Moocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2009 at 5:20pm
Moocha View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Name and shame please Koro Wink
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boulder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2009 at 5:39pm
Boulder View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Thats Smudges job Moo but if the person in question does not respond very soon I and Bushie will answer the questions for himBig%20smile
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Moocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2009 at 8:24am
Moocha View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Well that sounds fair to me Wink

Shall we say T minus 5 days and counting is that fair enough Wink
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2009 at 2:38pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Sometime soon.......
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Moocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2010 at 9:48am
Moocha View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Next please

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2010 at 7:04pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

I have been dreading this.... looking back over this thread we certainly have a loyal albeit small following for the Smudge Report. I cant let the fans down that much is true.

I've been scratching my head on this for about two months, the forum has got so big I don't know who I can and cant take the <insert word for bodily fluid of your choice here> out of any more. It was all so easy a few years ago, look back on the early smudge reports, man these guys deserved it! Of course the translations are every bit as important and dont want to loose that aspect.

Was thinking of a 'Meet the Mods' segment but .... would it work? They are mostly all old boring guys like me who spend their evenings wearing smoking jackets and slippers in front of a warm fire with their trusty Labrador at their feet. Could make for some tedious stuff.

Would it be the same if I took one of the many truly expert anglers from this forum and did a straight interview? Could I manage a straight interview?

Suggestions welcome. I do have a target in mind .... of course .... but lets see what the people want!

BTW MOOCHA clear your inbox!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote of2fsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2010 at 10:43pm
of2fsh View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Would it be the same if I took one of the many truly expert anglers from this forum and did a straight interview?

some of those "expert anglers"  dont even go fishing...just give expert advice from the key board... actually i better be carefull using that phrase expert angler last time i used it the phone rang and i spent 30 minutes listening to the expert tell me how good he was LOL..and how he started the rock radio station LOL..
2009 and 2010 BERKLEY SOFTBAIT COMP CHAMPS,Runner up 2013 ( solo),winner 2013/14 longest kingfish nz fishing competition
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Carbine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2010 at 12:32am
Carbine View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

lol memories that last a lifetime aye fatty
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote of2fsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2010 at 10:47am
of2fsh View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

yeah the good old days Big smile
2009 and 2010 BERKLEY SOFTBAIT COMP CHAMPS,Runner up 2013 ( solo),winner 2013/14 longest kingfish nz fishing competition
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2010 at 11:00am
Blue Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by of2fsh of2fsh wrote:

Would it be the same if I took one of the many truly expert anglers from this forum and did a straight interview?

some of those "expert anglers"  dont even go fishing...just give expert advice from the key board... actually i better be carefull using that phrase expert angler last time i used it the phone rang and i spent 30 minutes listening to the expert tell me how good he was LOL..and how he started the rock radio station LOL..

classic mate bloody classic.Clap one of the reasons I am going to this jigging thingOuch 2 i want to say hi tooLOL
am suprised mate, the amount of fishing you do and info you have passed on you post bugger all now a days, same as the cat killer i did quite enjoy your postsClap

smudge you said it your self mate  the place is not the same as it was back in the day
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tongan Terror Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2010 at 9:57pm
Tongan Terror View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Blue Asparagus Blue Asparagus wrote:

classic mate bloody classic.Clap one of the reasons I am going to this jigging thingOuch 2 i want to say hi tooLOL
am suprised mate, the amount of fishing you do and info you have passed on you post bugger all now a days, same as the cat killer i did quite enjoy your postsClap

smudge you said it your self mate  the place is not the same as it was back in the day

Dont worry BA there will be plenty of keyboard experts on hand to answer any questions you may have :jail:
Dont get huge get massive
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2010 at 10:11pm
Blue Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

yeah hope your one of themLOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2010 at 10:14pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Of course it's changed and for the better too. Cynical some of you may be but there are some pretty good fishermen here. Plenty of other places you can go if you don't like it. If it wasn't good in the first place it wouldn't have grown so much.

Anyhow, same old boring stuff with the same old boring bitter posters, how about some suggestions for an interview!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Capt Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2010 at 10:26pm
Capt Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Interview Uncle! Find out how he got into making the worlds bestest sabikis etc. That'd be interesting.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tongan Terror Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2010 at 10:48pm
Tongan Terror View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Blue Asparagus Blue Asparagus wrote:

yeah hope your one of themLOL

Ill be there my LITTLE BUDDY dont you worry about that!
Dont get huge get massive
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote of2fsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 10:42pm
of2fsh View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Of course it's changed and for the better too. Cynical some of you may be but there are some pretty good fishermen here. Plenty of other places you can go if you don't like it. If it wasn't good in the first place it wouldn't have grown so much.

Anyhow, same old boring stuff with the same old boring bitter posters, how about some suggestions for an interview!

i wasnt going to answer this as it seems your assuming im bitter and boring,your actually wrong im not bitter and boring,any who i totally agree thier are still a few extremly good fishermen here,unfortunatly the place has changed and weve lost alot of really good fishermen as well ...i used to really enjoy reading posts from ,dirty oar,keen as,damo,bill G,carbine and of course the great one liners squid used to post.. but those days are behind us now
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 11:10pm
Tagit View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

...i used to really enjoy reading posts from ,dirty oar,keen as,damo,bill G,carbine and of course the great one liners squid used to post.. but those days are behind us now
?????????
Sven seems to have dissapeared, Drew last posted 2 weeks ago, Damo still posts quite regularly when not too busy, not sure who Bill G is, Carbine still posts regularly (although not sure how many posts have any fishing info), and yes we all miss PDS's one liners, although I see he has started to pop back up on these forums with a name change recently.
The place is much bigger and less 'intimate' than it may once have felt, but unless new 'members' were barred from joining, it was always going to need to evolve. Personally, there are a couple of the 'old school' who I miss from these forums, but there are a whole bunch of 'new' people whose posts and company I have enjoyed. Things are a bit different, but there are plenty of pros to go with the cons.
Page  <1 2345>