Houhora Toilet Seat

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Donald Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Houhora Toilet Seat
    Posted: 24 Mar 2007 at 8:12am
Donald Duck View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Carmon Phats...

I KNOW there are some nominations about for this; fire it up dude.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boulder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2007 at 11:51am
Boulder View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Undoubtedly this will put a major crimp in someone,s reputation. Contact me phats for the inside running on the full story.
Perhaps the muppet award winning b8ter will self confess even,LOL if he is man enough
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2007 at 12:48pm
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

Our esteemed and fair adjuducator is in Vietnam for a week from early Sunday morning and may not have a chance to contact you.

Can I suggest that all nominations be placed in this thread for his review on his return (although he may be able to hop on line from the hotel from time to time).

There surely must be some acts of muppetry worthy of mention.

Bring it on!
Nobody has ever come up with a great idea after a second bottle of water.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boulder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2007 at 1:23pm
Boulder View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Well I could not bring myself to mention BP Wink But I willLOL
Here we have the man who made serious noises about staying on for a few days snapper fishing then "forgot" to take his snapper rods. I was asked to pick then up for him and it took a sharp knife and 10 minutes to slash my way through the cobwebs and liberate his #1 strayline rig. Mind you he had taken his SP kit full of virgin pkts of Gulp but true to form he had not remembered where he last left his rod and reel. Never mind he said "I will use yours" So I was left to sp fish with a 8kg snapper rod and braid on my mx Avet. Suprisingly this proved brutally effective and I did very well even catching the fish of the DAYApprove

All triffles really compared to the muppets on the BEAGLE
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2007 at 5:52pm
Blue Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

i feel an overall toilet seat men not just a hohoura, cause i bet no one but no one can beat what i have to put forward, will have to be careful on the wrding i may get knuckled lol, yes two nominations from me.....if i need to do another please advise.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Moocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2007 at 10:48pm
Moocha View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

This should be good.........
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fishb8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2007 at 7:56am
Fishb8 View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

My, trifling, effort has been greatly exagerated by Boulder and isn't woth discussing.
Leaving home without a fishing rod, well that's serious!
Steve - cough!
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2007 at 8:03am
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Well given the number of F-net members at Houhora this year I believe that we can (under the rules) call this a forum event.

Therefore I would like to nominate FishB8.

Beagle may like to expand on this but I believe that Roy rigged one of his lures and forgot to crimp it before running it?

The biggest and only f-up report for the whole week. Unless you include Boulder leaving his bag of food behind cause he has to go and crap every morning just as we started to load the boat and then blamed PDS and myself for leaving his bag behindConfused Apparently it was our responsibility to load his stuff for him?
I would rather laugh with the Sinners, than cry with the Saints
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boulder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2007 at 2:26pm
Boulder View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Good enough for you cat funt moved but not deleted and BTW you seemed to have no trouble ensuring a small plastic container of spare hooks was loaded on the boat each morning 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote gkd@igrin.co.nz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2007 at 2:44pm
[email protected] View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Would have a great nominee, but i dont think he's a member of F net, the story goes a little like this, nice shiney penn 80 2 speed on equally nice rod, late in the day on the west coast, gets a hook up, but for some reason the rod leaves the holder, not to bad at this stage as there is a safety line clipped to it, as the slack of the safety takes up it becomes apparent its not attached to any thing, next noise heard "SPLASH" good buy 1 penn rod, reel, line, lure and safety line!!!! wasnt a happy chappy back on the beach!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2007 at 3:23pm
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Doc Doc wrote:

Would have a great nominee, but i dont think he's a member of F net, the story goes a little like this, nice shiney penn 80 2 speed on equally nice rod, late in the day on the west coast, gets a hook up, but for some reason the rod leaves the holder, not to bad at this stage as there is a safety line clipped to it, as the slack of the safety takes up it becomes apparent its not attached to any thing, next noise heard "SPLASH" good buy 1 penn rod, reel, line, lure and safety line!!!! wasnt a happy chappy back on the beach!

The only thing that can be said................... Lucky it wasnt a Shimano
I would rather laugh with the Sinners, than cry with the Saints
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote gkd@igrin.co.nz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2007 at 3:25pm
[email protected] View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Nice, had to have a little chuckle at that bushie.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Donald Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2007 at 5:08pm
Titanium
Titanium

Good to see you back in here Doc.

As for FishB8's little error, it's worth mentioning that we towed said lure for over an hour without the crimp being crimped. It was only when we got it to the back of the boat that the problem manifested itself in the departure of the trace and lure and the uncrimped crimp was noticed.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boulder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2007 at 5:24pm
Boulder View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

The truth is sliding out like the line through the crimpLOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Moocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2007 at 6:02pm
Moocha View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

.......or Titanium rubber band Wink
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Donald Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2007 at 4:52pm
Titanium
Titanium

"Crimpy Roy"  LOLLOLLOL

I like it Thumbs%20Up
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Plonker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2007 at 7:40pm
Plonker View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

What was the name of the boat that lost the rod and reel?