What I Bought Today

Page  <1 386387388389390 393>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Capt Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2018 at 6:58pm
Capt Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

You know, it’d be cool to restart the running total that we ran at the start of this thread, waaaaaay back in the dark ages!
Hmmmmm.....how about, for a start, 2boxes of jigs from Weihai Songhe, $430.
$430

Let’s see if we can keep this running tally going eh?
It is only my overwhelming natural humility that mars my perfection.

Captain Asparagus, Superhero, Adventurer.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Capt Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2018 at 4:54pm
Titanium
Titanium

Just finished sorting out the new toys, got them all tidy and hung up at last. I haven’t added the value....kinda scared to frankly, but this is how it looks at the moment.....

So..... I think I have the whole jigs thing sorted out, lol. Now....what next!? 😃🤔

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Buggar-me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2018 at 5:16pm
Buggar-me View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Sort them into coloursSmile
When you get bored of that, try sorting them into lengthClap
Oh the possibilities could be endless!

From a person who has never used these things, why so many? My wife goes bananas at me because I have 6 rods but only use 2(Trusty and Faithful). How many do you actually take out with you?Just a curious question Captain
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Capt Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2018 at 8:56pm
Titanium
Titanium

Just me going out by myself......five or six sets. Light spin set, slightly heavier spin set, heavy spin set for poppers or whatever, light jig/trolling set and heavier jig/troll/ bottom fishing set.
Jigs.....usually have a fair selection on board. Last trip out found the elongated diamond shaped jigs was turning on the kings, shame they were all just rats.
I seldom strayline from anchor......for seldom, read never actually, I like playing with intereesting new toys whenever possible 😊

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Buggar-me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2018 at 7:07pm
Buggar-me View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Smelly bait is still the way to go though right? lol

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote OuttaHere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 3:46pm
OuttaHere View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Stella 5000 on a Carbolite 10-15kg. Merry belated christmas, me.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Betty Boop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 7:30pm
Betty Boop View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

On the way home today from a Tauranga harbour Mish I stopped into Smart Marine and picked up 2x Shimano Status 24-37kg Bent Butt Rods.
I've just finished rigging them, with Tica WS50R 2spds hoping for weather to suit a Mish this week 😃
Last week I joined an Anti-Social support group........They won't talk to me!

Papamoa
fi-Glass Viscount
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ecko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 8:07pm
Ecko View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

This week a few treats...

Saragosa 10k on a backbone elite for top water

Stradic ci4 4k for softbaiting

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Marsli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 1:58am
Marsli View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hello
I'm looking for simrad cx44. Is Someone still have the display cx44 and want to sell? I will deal with him
Thanks
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Tortise01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2020 at 7:45am
Tortise01 View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Thought I’d contribute to this.
My wife outdid herself

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tortise01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2020 at 7:50am
Tortise01 View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Different angle

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tortise01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2020 at 7:51am
Tortise01 View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Betty Boop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2020 at 9:25pm
Betty Boop View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Today's the day.....officially fit up😃
250hp Yamaha Hydraulics and all accessories 👌
Last week I joined an Anti-Social support group........They won't talk to me!

Papamoa
fi-Glass Viscount
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote shaneg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2020 at 9:31pm
shaneg View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

pretty beautiful motor mate, marlin will love your transom with that on... all other things being equal.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote terrafish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2020 at 10:28pm
terrafish View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Oh Yeah....... Finally got my hands on one of these totally gorgeous little reels.
And as a bonus, it's boxed with all paperwork and oil, and in mint, like 9.8/10.
Almost going to be criminal to fish it, but wasnt brought for a show piece.

Sooooo Happy

Now I just have to find a 5!

Dammit pics not loading. So as not to overexcite you all with the suspense, it's only an old blackboxed Tld 10. But it's mine!!
Part time Devils Advocate, Fulltime procrastinator
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote terrafish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2020 at 10:46pm
terrafish View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Part time Devils Advocate, Fulltime procrastinator
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MATTOO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2020 at 4:47pm
MATTOO View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Can I ask why you are so interested in tlds
Just cruising in my now sweetas pimped out Southern 755 HT0!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Catchelot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2020 at 5:27pm
Catchelot View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by MATTOO MATTOO wrote:

Can I ask why you are so interested in tlds

Well for some a TLD 10 could be a collectors item, they are no longer made.

I have one with a power handle on it ApproveCool
"The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever." - Jacques Cousteau
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Catchelot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2020 at 5:28pm
Catchelot View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by terrafish terrafish wrote:

Oh Yeah....... Finally got my hands on one of these totally gorgeous little reels.
And as a bonus, it's boxed with all paperwork and oil, and in mint, like 9.8/10.
Almost going to be criminal to fish it, but wasnt brought for a show piece.

Sooooo Happy

Now I just have to find a 5!

Dammit pics not loading. So as not to overexcite you all with the suspense, it's only an old blackboxed Tld 10. But it's mine!!

If you are after a TLD 5 let me know as I know someone that may part with it if you cross his palms with gold.Wink
"The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever." - Jacques Cousteau
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MATTOO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2020 at 6:22pm
MATTOO View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Al, are you referencing my tdl collection.

Although recently unused, they are as they should be a reliable lever drag tool that still works.
The full set of trolling fives I use are just fun as are the others.
They just work.
I think I like there simplicity and longevity.
Easy to maintain.
And work well.
Just cruising in my now sweetas pimped out Southern 755 HT0!
Page  <1 386387388389390 393>