Net fishing Dunny Seat Award. November

Page  <1 234
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SaltyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2006 at 1:34pm
SaltyC View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Oh sir, now he has completed the most foul of deeds, Bender Bender Bender!!!!!!

You have slandered the goodname and reputation of my wife in your paltry attempt to escape the consequences of your actions.

Luckily I have incontravertible evidence that your claims are but a tissue of lies, as my good wife is currently in London town and has been either there or in Barcelona for the last two weeks. I know for a fact that your own vast personage has not left the country in this time.

And as for asking why you would throw the missing item overboard.....well....you just seek to confuse. No-one is accusing you of throwing it overboard. You are a MUPPET.......you were unable to complete even the simple task of washing the filleting apparatus without DROPPING one component overboard. Muppetry!

I would also submit, my learned judge Wongnozzle, that Bender, the accused, has now convicted himself. He states:

"it was intended to render Blue Asparagus bungole inoperable."

In this statement he admits malevolent intent for at least one forum member, with obvious disregard for the consequences his vile brew would have for all others that consumed it (not to speak of my valuable dunny)!

Convict him I say, convict him!

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2006 at 2:10pm
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

As Council for the unjustly accused,

I put it to the court that we have no objections to Mr SC making this late  accusation. In fact we find said offenses to be acts of muppetry befitting the award.

That and Phats is close to crying.
I would rather laugh with the Sinners, than cry with the Saints
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kezza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2006 at 2:18pm
Kezza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

SaltyC: If... she... weighs... the same as a duck,... she's made of wood.

Lord Billy "Wheresmymedication" Ryan: And therefore?

Bender: A witch!

The court of Hamalot is screwed!....forget the Holy Grail....where's the Holy Ale at!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SaltyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2006 at 2:23pm
SaltyC View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Kezza:  Who are you who are so wise in the ways of science?

Is there an implication in your post that I have "dressed" bender up to look like he is guilty?

I hope not!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kezza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2006 at 2:26pm
Kezza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Big%20smile...can always rely on you SaltyC!!

PHATS: she turned me in to a newt!...but I'm getting better!

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SaltyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2006 at 2:31pm
SaltyC View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Bender: it's a fair cop!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2006 at 3:34pm
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

This SaltyC is slippery in the ways of slander.
Nobody has ever come up with a great idea after a second bottle of water.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote billfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2006 at 3:38pm
billfish View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

hahahaha.  well done you lot of malcontent delinquents.  But I have enjoyed this witch hunt. 
Page  <1 234