Net fishing Dunny Seat Award. November

Page  123 4>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote billfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Net fishing Dunny Seat Award. November
    Posted: 27 Nov 2006 at 2:18pm
billfish View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Yes friends, the wheels of justice roll ever onwards and verily the guilty will be punshished.

For the record:

Letter received via PM from Bender - and the Courts response.

Previous Private Message --
Sent by : Bender
Sent : 27 Nov 2006 at 10:40am

There appear to be two nominations from the tutes weekend.

Boz 19 - broke two soft plastic rods.  One trying to winch in the berly pot. Knocked the eye off another unloading at home.

me - I left the plastc protector on a jig and then squirted sunlight liquid on the barbecue instead of cooking oil when about to do the Friday night curry.

I think mine would devalue the duny seat - minor indiscretions. Boz is pretty good though.

However, you are the chief judge, jury and executioner.

Courts Response: 27th November 2006

The full bench of the supreme court (ME) has considered your letter and appreciates your forthright addmission.   As it has not been accompanied by a bottle of Scotch we must now add that this will not in any way ameliorate your muppetnish behaviour or expunge any guilt - but does rather help the wheels of justice.  And for that we thank you. 

We had aready taken note of the many submissions made by others as to your misdeeds but it certainly helps that you have addmitted fault off the bat.   Points in your favour however have certainly been lost due to your pitiful efforts at misdirecting OUR jucidial review of the case:  by suggesting that others are in some way more guilty than you.  Shame Sir.  Shame.

In the interests of transparantcy this PM and the Courts reply will be posted for public consumption.

Judicially yours,

Sir Horatio Wongnozzel Billfish 

-- Previous Private Message --
Sent by : Bender
Sent : 27 Nov 2006 at 10:40am

There appear to be two nominations from the tutes weekend.

Boz 19 - broke two soft plastic rods.  One trying to winch in the berly pot. Knocked the eye off another unloading at home.

me - I left the plastc protector on a jig and then squirted sunlight liquid on the barbecue instead of cooking oil when about to do the Friday night curry.

I think mine would devalue the duny seat - minor indiscretions. Boz is pretty good though.

However, you are the chief judge, jury and executioner.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2006 at 2:43pm
Blue Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

bender should be awarded it just for being there and making a curry that even I was able to eat but only after my tounge and gumms stopped burning and throthing.

Bozz well these things happen to us all but hook covers and sunlight liquid lemon sented to be fair, well i ask you.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2006 at 2:50pm
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Sir Horatio Wongnozzel Billfish

I duly submit to the kangaroo court that while Boz did have a couple of unfortunate misdemeanors, said incidents were in fact just unfortunate accidents. While those of Mr Bent&Twisted were in fact acts of complete muppetnish.

I call upon you as a fair and just ruler of this court to punish his fat ass for his crimes.

Kind Regards

Bushpig
Council for the unjustly accused.

I would rather laugh with the Sinners, than cry with the Saints
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2006 at 2:59pm
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

Well if we are going to be like that I would like to add a few more nominations, which I am sure our Great and Learned Judge (who really is almost as hot as his sister) will agree with.

1: Blue Asparagus for his hilarious hacking, chundering and spitting performance after sampling the raw curry mixture (like, all the hotness without any of the coconut milke and fish added). The times when you wish you had a video camera. Also for eating whale jism and complaining about getting sick.

2: Beau for getting so sunburnt that when he applied sunblock on day two there was so much heat in his skin that it made steam come off the sunnblock.

3: Phats for getting so sunburnt that his foot swelled up and he couldn't put his foot in his boot. Also for bringing 17 rods and then having to constantly dream up reasons to use them all.
Nobody has ever come up with a great idea after a second bottle of water.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KeenAs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2006 at 3:15pm
KeenAs View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

mmmmmm . . . ..  nah . . .  clear a spot on a wall at home mate ..  pride of placeThumbs%20Up

by the way your Honor, how be'ith thy knee?

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boz19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2006 at 3:34pm
Boz19 View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Yeah Bender for sure, soap on the barbie, Big%20smile unforgivable.

Cover still on the hook ring any bells Mad Dog? LOL

For the record, the first one snapped when I snagged up while jigging - that was the 6-10kg Backbone Cry
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2006 at 4:02pm
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Bender Bender wrote:

Well if we are going to be like that I would like to add a few more nominations, which I am sure our Great and Learned Judge (who really is almost as hot as his sister) will agree with.

1: Blue Asparagus for his hilarious hacking, chundering and spitting performance after sampling the raw curry mixture (like, all the hotness without any of the coconut milke and fish added). The times when you wish you had a video camera. Also for eating whale jism and complaining about getting sick.

2: Beau for getting so sunburnt that when he applied sunblock on day two there was so much heat in his skin that it made steam come off the sunnblock.

3: Phats for getting so sunburnt that his foot swelled up and he couldn't put his foot in his boot. Also for bringing 17 rods and then having to constantly dream up reasons to use them all.

^^^ The sounds of desperation ^^^^

The post from Bent&Twisted is that of a guilty man
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KeenAs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2006 at 4:05pm
KeenAs View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

For the record, the first one snapped when I snagged up while jigging - that was the 6-10kg Backbone Cry. . .. mmmmm

Boz, could you please inform us as to why you were trying to break a snag with the rod rather than winding up the drag, winding in as much line as possible with the rod tip pointing at the snag and using he reel to break it that way OR getting a couple of wraps through your hand with a glove on etc, and breaking it that way.

How did get the snag free once the rod had broken?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2006 at 4:26pm
Titanium
Titanium

Sir, Bender gets it please, if not him then give it to me for imatating a whale on heat, then and only then will i duly give it to him for i will not be swayed or bribed.

thankyou oh kind sir with a ****ed knee, that'll learn ya.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2006 at 4:29pm
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by KeenAs KeenAs wrote:

For the record, the first one snapped when I snagged up while jigging - that was the 6-10kg Backbone Cry. . .. mmmmm

Boz, could you please inform us as to why you were trying to break a snag with the rod rather than winding up the drag, winding in as much line as possible with the rod tip pointing at the snag and using he reel to break it that way OR getting a couple of wraps through your hand with a glove on etc, and breaking it that way.

KeenAs, as I am the self appointed Council for the unjustly accused, your line of questioning is objectionable.

I ask that his honor the right dishonorable Billfish have you removed from this court for trying to muddy the waters
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boz19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2006 at 4:52pm
Boz19 View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

See Bushie's post above KeenAs... Big%20smile

I wasnt trying to break it at that stage, thought it might pop free, if it hadnt then I would have resorted to the towel in hand breaking - had to do it that way in the end

Unjustly accused, I like your style Bushman!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2006 at 5:09pm
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

My attorney, Ski, is currently detained bogging up an R8 Commodore (apparently they're terribly weak) but has instructed me to ask the Learned Judge (hot as sister etc etc) the following.

How can someone dusting up the thick end of half a grand's worth of kit can be considered less a misdemeanour than leaving  plastic sleeve on a jig, and grabbing the wrong thing in the heat of the moment?

Its a miscarriage I tells ya, a miscarriage. And once again the Mayor of Swinewaka circles like a vulture, and is twice as ugly.

He submits that Boz is the only worthy recipient of this presitigous award (if I bring that thing home again my wife could divorce me.)

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2006 at 5:54pm
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Bender Bender wrote:

My attorney, Ski, is currently detained bogging up an R8 Commodore (apparently they're terribly weak) but has instructed me to ask the Learned Judge (hot as sister etc etc) the following.

How can someone dusting up the thick end of half a grand's worth of kit can be considered less a misdemeanour than leaving  plastic sleeve on a jig, and grabbing the wrong thing in the heat of the moment?

Its a miscarriage I tells ya, a miscarriage. And once again the Mayor of Swinewaka circles like a vulture, and is twice as ugly.

He submits that Boz is the only worthy recipient of this presitigous award (if I bring that thing home again my wife could divorce me.)

mmmmm divorce, fishing gear and boat sales mmmm yes oh great 1 seat for bender please.

debate is over rated lets fit him up, oh can i have your electronics bender you know you will be able to use them when out with me.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote billfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2006 at 6:11pm
billfish View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Gggnnnnnnk zzzzzzzzzzzz...... gggnnnnnnk zzzzzzzzzzzzz....... ggnnnnnnk zzzzzzzzzzzz, ggnnnnnk zzz!  Whaa??  Huh??  wassit??   Oh........ sorry, dozed off on the couch, er I mean on the Bench there.    Sorry what were you saying good Sir Brender??  Oh yes.  Umm.. Yes fair point there, fair point.  He is an ugly basket that provincial kiwaka peasant.  And yes, one should consider the liquidity of the award...getting it around a bit.  Otherwise you'd be getting it time and time again.  Still...  Rubber on the jig and sunlight on the curry...  poor form what! old bean.

Really I must weigh all the evidence, sift out the salient details then retire to consult with my worthy peers:  I refer of course to meLords:

Your Hohour Sir pds Quids On Es Pissed, 
Your Hohour Sir K Packafat1
and His Grace Sir Andrew Owmuch? Connor QC (quite a cnut).  

I must say the accusations are on the whole a bit thin what!  How about you get a bit inventive eh?  Don't worry yourself over the facts.  We will be the sole judge of truth.  I for one cannot believe that that many of you muppets went away for a weekend and so far only five accusations have been levelled.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Phats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2006 at 7:01pm
Phats View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Is this for The toilet seat for November ?
Or THE Toilet seat trophy ?

If its the trophy , well then it needs to go to Boz, if anyone......Snapping two rods in two days without catching anything surely beats leaving a cover on a Jig hook hands down.

Your Honor, this trophy is magnificent, it must not be devalued by petty happenings !
I implore you......give it for a worthy reason or in fact do not give it at all
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Peter da Squid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2006 at 7:27pm
Peter da Squid View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

lie, steal or aggravate.

Get cracking you Homo's!

Know your role..
Good for Nuthin
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KeenAs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2006 at 8:11pm
KeenAs View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Bushpig Bushpig wrote:

Originally posted by KeenAs KeenAs wrote:

KeenAs, as I am the self appointed Council for the unjustly accused, your line of questioning is objectionable.

I ask that his honor the right dishonorable Billfish have you removed from this court for trying to muddy the waters

Translation: i was grounded and unable to participate fully in the events of last weekend coz i no longer wear the pantsEmbarrassed. . .  i therefore want Bender to get it because he has been rubbing that fact in.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2006 at 8:22pm
Ski View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

hehehe! good to be sober and out of the line of fire!!!!bozzy 3 rods ya munta glad i didnt offer to let ya use one of mine!!billy make em bribe ya with heaps of grog then giz a buzz ill come and open em for ya!!
yamaha reliability
senator stability
shimano superiority
the rest is up to the fish!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KeenAs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2006 at 8:55pm
KeenAs View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

" self appointed council for the unjustly accused" . . what say you to the above ???

Your Honor and his worthy peers.. please note the comments of the "unjustly accused's" skipper.

I wasnt trying to break it at that stage,(was there going to be a stage where you would try and break it??) thought it might pop free,(was it hooked onto a balloon rock?? tough rocks those ones fo sho)Ermm if it hadnt then I would have resorted to the towel in hand breaking(mmm . .  backwards in going forwards??) - had to do it that way in the end( coz i had broken my freakkin rod!!)

Shouldnt the "unjustly accused's" skipper be defending his crew?

Or is he thirsty??

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2006 at 9:37pm
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

It is my belief, having given this matter much consultation with my attorney, that the award should go to Bushpig.

For the simple matter of getting married and then succumbing to the pressure of a thumb on the top of the head and not coming fishing.

I rest my case.

However, the good Sir Wongnozzle might also wish to consider the following indiscretions, which were admitted on the weekend.

1: Billpears. For turning down an invitation from a member of the Pukekohe Vestal Virgins Drinking Team to join her for the night and "show her that trick he does in the spa pool again."

2: LB for getting a text from a friend on Friday evening inviting him to get down to Auckland as he could get him into the U2 concert. LB shrugged and kept drinking. (Hang one, maybe that's an act of merit.... bugger it that's Sir William's job to decide.)

Page  123 4>