Black Magic fishing nz

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mozz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Black Magic fishing nz
    Posted: 25 Oct 2006 at 3:33pm
mozz View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

anyone catch the show last night on sky?

good softbait show.Clap
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote deltadreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2006 at 4:15pm
deltadreams View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

it is on again to nite but at 1830hrs digi channel 10
i missed it but not tonite
Remember: it's not a fish until it's landed
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mr Bean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2006 at 4:20pm
Mr Bean View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

caught the end of it looked good, where were they fishing??
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boz19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2006 at 4:22pm
Boz19 View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I will catch the replay tonight.

Stealth attacks Mozza, those mullet heads will find you WinkApproveLOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote levinlarge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2006 at 9:12pm
levinlarge View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

I'm sure he said around Leigh .. maybe I caught it wrong .. a good few fish on there, some nice softies as well, wondering what they were.
LedgeNZ LBG
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mozz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2006 at 10:36pm
mozz View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

bring it on boz. you will need more than sissy mullet heads to take down mudskipaTongue
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boz19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2006 at 9:15am
Boz19 View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

haha we shall see

Saw the show last night, was good to see some new faces preaching about sp's

One thing i did notice was the camera work was not as good as we're used to seeing on shows such as ITM TFS, Gone Fishin' etc. Not sure why Adam was on the camera and why there wasnt an actual camera-man on the boat too, maybe cramped for space?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote levinlarge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2006 at 9:23am
levinlarge View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Yeah didnt look like the largest boat, hence why they had the man love moment at the end of the show ... thats when 4's a crowd LOL
LedgeNZ LBG
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mozz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2006 at 2:17pm
mozz View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by levinlarge levinlarge wrote:

I'm sure he said around Leigh .. maybe I caught it wrong .. a good few fish on there, some nice softies as well, wondering what they were.
it wasnt leigh, they started at XXXXXXX then went north to XXXXXXXXLOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote deacs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2006 at 4:14pm
deacs View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

That was one of the best Black Magic fishing shows i have seen, but maybe that was because there were different guys presenting the majority of it........... they even added some humour for a change! They are getting out there now soon they may even let out a holler when they catch a fish!haha
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tobez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2006 at 9:04am
tobez View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

man just the slapping of the boat would drive me crazy
Waikato North Harbourmaster...Got a Nav Safety question for the Waikato region?...call me 021705642 or download the app Marine Mate!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Wefaknis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2006 at 9:33am
Wefaknis View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

that was a good show last night....funny az....PIO is a crack up allright. :-)
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mozz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2006 at 9:41am
mozz View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

it made mudfishing seem enjoyable