SP's up north

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote pulsin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SP's up north
    Posted: 11 Sep 2006 at 4:43pm
pulsin View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

have just bought a new rig for softbaiting, it is a shimano canata 6-8kg rod, with a shimano symetre 4000 reel, heading up to waipu this weekend, launch from one tree point, are there any good spots i should head to for sp's, thinking about heading over to the hen and chicks, will this be any good?

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote of2fsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2006 at 4:46pm
of2fsh View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Nice rig mate , bloody good reel them symetre,s

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote cosmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2006 at 5:43pm
cosmo View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

bloody nice set up pulsin mate picked one up from huntys last week trying for the same rod (like the xtra length) but just cant stretch to the symetre thinking of a daiwa regal 2500 lets us know how you find it
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fish Dish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2006 at 5:48pm
Fish Dish View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

If there are fish there Pulsin and you "believe' you will catch fish.
One more Kingie
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote of2fsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2006 at 6:38pm
of2fsh View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

oh that "believing" doesnt work  Fish Dish, i believe i wont wake up with a hangover and i allways do...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote pulsin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2006 at 8:14pm
pulsin View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

cheers, i bought my rig from w.s.laurie in westhaven, jon was a great help one of the cheapest guys for softbaits, still selling his at $9.95, have seen them up to $12.50 elsewhere, i though my rig was pretty well priced, jon has still got about 4 of the rods left, so if your are thinking about getting one, don't think too long, i asked him about the nuclear chickens, he said they have been selling like mad, he has got 1000 packs on order, 500 of these have already been snapped up by one guy!!!!!!!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rusky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2006 at 12:27pm
Rusky View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Try the chicks first on the southern end.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote pulsin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2006 at 7:03pm
pulsin View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

cheers, will give that a crack
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote justin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2006 at 7:08pm
justin View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

500packs at 9.95 a piece is $4,975.00

must be able to make P with it is what I am thinking
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote of2fsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2006 at 8:49pm
of2fsh View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Maybe   "P" with 400  times more  kick

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Hairy Little Dwarf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2006 at 11:47am
Hairy Little Dwarf View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Nah - Tried chewing one to gross out my daughter.

Don't try it. Worse than siphoning diesel!

She thought it was funny as hell.
The Dreaded Shark-Eating Man!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fish Dish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2006 at 8:39pm
Fish Dish View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by of2fsh of2fsh wrote:

oh that "believing" doesnt work  Fish Dish, i believe i wont wake up with a hangover and i allways do...

Hahahaha of2fish, but you did believe you would wake up when you went to sleep, and you were RIGHT, you did.

Hahahaha thanks of2fish, enjoyed that.
One more Kingie