25 posts

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Clutch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 25 posts
    Posted: 08 Sep 2006 at 11:43am
Clutch View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Hey Grunta, I think iits great that users can finally post pics from there hard drives.....but the 25 minimum posts????

Can I just keep replying to myself here!!LOL

I guess it has somethinfg to do with Bandwidth etc
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Clutch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2006 at 4:05pm
Clutch View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Wanna see if I can post a pic yet without doing that long phottobucket thing

...apparently notOuch

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KeriBOI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2006 at 5:43pm
KeriBOI View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

http://imageshack.us/

very easy to use
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Clutch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2006 at 5:53pm
Clutch View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

...thanks for that Keriboi...by the way I have seen some of the pics  that you have posted and they are fantastic....keep puttin them upSmile
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Grunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2006 at 10:55am
Grunta View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

The 25 minimum was an arbitrary value suggested by the admin team.  It recognises contribution to the site and was thought to be an appropriate level.