lake piru

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ryankolakowski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: lake piru
    Posted: 04 Sep 2006 at 12:49pm
ryankolakowski View Drop Down
New User
New User

hey guys, i just started to bass fish and my first trip was in piru. I started to use some spinnerbaits around underwater trees and stuff like that, but i didnt even get a strike i was so confused as the hours went by, but I did not give up and tried some jigs that didnt work either so I tried even more baits like crankbaits, jerkbaits, and worms, but still no bites. If anyone knows what im doin wrong please tell me.(oh and i know the best times are spring and later in the fall.)
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ThomasW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2006 at 4:37pm
ThomasW View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Hi.

We New Zealanders do not have much knowledge with bass fishing, mainly because (as far as I know) they are not present in any of our waters. You would likely get a more informed answer by asking on this forum
http://www.dealtackler.com/T3Forum/viewforum.php?f=14&sid=b6995668fd5a21b157243a18a7f21dc0