Naki report

Page  <123
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote nubee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2006 at 3:57pm
nubee View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Thanks guy's had a good dayBig smile

I would post a pic but the site wont let me for some reasonDisapprove
Go fishing or visit the mother in law!! What does she look like again?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Naki man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2006 at 5:19pm
Naki man View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

There you go Nubee. Now you're wondering how I got the pic's

The smile said it all

A measure for the ausie comp

Don't slouch Nubee, i'ts bad for your back

Some of the yaks returned

Dogfish, I bet he's up to no good

Nakiman's sub at full trot. "Anyone seen my 30lbder come this way". Hell that must have been a fast camera

The solution to any problem - work, money, love, whatever - is to go fishing - the worse the problem the longer the fishing trip should be.

"I have a lot of very large problems"
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Naki man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2006 at 5:44pm
Naki man View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Wonda boy wrote

As for you nakiman/captain submarine!!!I put that anchor down and told it to stop when it found the fish, and it did. Now thats good management!!

Wondaboy, I suppose the fish were where you stopped. You dragged them all in a heap with your anchorLOL
The solution to any problem - work, money, love, whatever - is to go fishing - the worse the problem the longer the fishing trip should be.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote nubee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2006 at 8:43pm
nubee View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Thanks nakiman, not sure why I cant do the picture thing??

Yep slouching again, and I was sure I was sitting up right!
I must be buckling under the weight of that snapps
I will get it right next week when you take a shot of me with my 30lberWink

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote wondaboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2006 at 9:16pm
wondaboy View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Hey Captain Sub! That pic of you on the green dive tank, your not related to champion new zealand rower Ben Foey are you?  No sorry, your look more like Ian Fergusons dad!!!!LOLLOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Naki man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2006 at 11:57pm
Naki man View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Hey Nubee, I'm not sure , but I think you might have to have a certain number of post. Can any one clarify this?

Wondaboy. Ian Fergusson would be proud to have me as a dad Cooland I could probably out paddle Foey if I thought there was a 30lb snapps at the finish lineLOL
Now I can see why my yak sits so low in the water. It's got a lard ar*e sitting in itLOL

Nubee. Best you let me bring in that 30lbder. I don't think your back will stand the strain.Pinch

Nubee, only 23 more sleeps till the end of the month. Will you keep the fish of the month pin till then? The moon phase is predicting that you will have many restless nightsEvil SmileWink

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote nubee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2006 at 7:15am
nubee View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

piece of p*ss mate
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Naki man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2006 at 10:46pm
Naki man View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Nubee 22 more sleepsEvil Smile

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote nubee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2006 at 4:55am
nubee View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Piece of p*ss mate.

Im not worried at all, Im always up at this hour of the morningConfused, cool as a cucumber meCool.

Come on fish pin, think fish pinBig smile
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Naki man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2006 at 8:53pm
Naki man View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

21 more sleepsEvil Smile, a secret spot and the best moon phase to comeTongue

Come on 23lbder, think 23lbderPinch

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote nubee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2006 at 9:04pm
nubee View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Thats the way NM start smallLOL

Leave that 30lber to me mate Ive got the slouch posture and everythingBig smile

21 sleeps, piece of p*ss mate

come on club record, think club record
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DogFish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2006 at 9:07pm
DogFish View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

What are you shadey fellas planning... a late night trip to Kelly Tarltons? Wacko LOL
I only fish on days ending with a "Y"
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Naki man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2006 at 9:18pm
Naki man View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

A late night trip to Kelly tarltons...nooot me, but Nubee was talking about sh*t being close on one of the other threads. So thats your new burly hah Nubee, a burst sewer pipe

Com on world record, think world record

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote nubee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2006 at 7:42am
nubee View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Worked last time out didnt itShocked

Wake up nakiman, think sobering thoughts!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Naki man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2006 at 9:19pm
Naki man View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Nubee, 15 more sleepsEvil Smile

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rainbow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2006 at 6:36pm
Rainbow View Drop Down
Topic Moderator
Topic Moderator

The gurnard are back big time.   After months of wind and swell and red cod we had a rare day of shifting winds allowing me to get out and fill the fish bin.    Others had similar results with a few pan sized snapper showing up.    Today the SW wind has returned in force.   Did not get beyond the harbour and lost an anchor in the rocks after breaking the cable tie I got dragged into a solid jam.   With the wind blowing at least 20knots I could not paddle out before the line thightened up.    No option but to cut it.    

Something to smile about.     Friends of mine were anchored some distance off with a livie under a balloon down wind.      A cheeky dinghy racer cut in close and in the process hooked their 50lbs line on his centre board.    There they were fighting the biggest catch of their lives.    The line held and after an allmighty battle the fishos flipped the dinghy.    They released the sailor.    Should have tagged him.

Devine justice.

Rainbow 

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blairski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2006 at 10:01am
Blairski View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Fishing god is alive and well.
Page  <123