This site?

Page  <12
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KingfishSi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2003 at 11:14am
KingfishSi View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Kerren, maybe thats how to advertise the site.

I get those f'ing enlargement ads in my Hotmail account every f'ing day!

I don't know how it all works but imagine being able to distribute a link to www.fishing.net.nz.
Keep knockin', nobody's home.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2003 at 2:15pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Just supposing kerren ... that some of us may actually want bigger willies. How will you cater for us? ..I mean those that want them?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KingfishSi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2003 at 2:26pm
Titanium
Titanium

Does the saying "the bigger the fish the smaller the willy" ring true . Here's hoping because I only seem to catch the small fish!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kerren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2003 at 2:31pm
Kerren View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

you funny buggars!!.....
I am Kermit, Leader of Muppets Nov 05
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Spina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2003 at 2:54pm
Spina View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Hey Kingfishsi, your in trouble mate cause some one has been b*llsh*tting ya , Big worms catch big fish I catch big fish cause I use big worms Heh heh heh ! Cheers Spina.
Dont waste your time trying to give me a hard time being in politics teaches one very quickly how to turn a deaf eye and a blind ear!
wheres my glasses cant find my hearing aids without them.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KingfishSi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2003 at 3:07pm
Titanium
Titanium

Okay, okay... Dreemspina can you send me some of your enlargement pills asap
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote A C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2003 at 6:51pm
A C View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Team, Team, settle down,

You can define big willies V's small ones easily.

Ask your wife whether she would like a Diamond or a Brick........

Cheers

AC

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Spina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2003 at 7:38pm
Spina View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Hey Kingfishsi how goes it ? Personaly I think that the only enlargement pill any man needs is a big bag of bait and a fishin rod, give ya a good time every time,( Satisfaction Guaranteed) , Cheers Spina, (  if ya dont stir the burley bucket some times all ya get is lumps ).
Dont waste your time trying to give me a hard time being in politics teaches one very quickly how to turn a deaf eye and a blind ear!
wheres my glasses cant find my hearing aids without them.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KingfishSi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2003 at 12:49pm
Titanium
Titanium

Well something's happening here today. Just noticed 32 active users, 32 of which were guests.

Come on all you browsers, sign up!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2003 at 12:49pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Just to change the tone of this thread .....31 users!!!! mainly guests ...all logged in at the same time ...someone's cat on the keyboard?

There are 12424 Posts in 1497 Topics in 12 Forum
Last Post on 30 May 2003 at 12:47
Last Post by smudge
The Newest Forum Member is Shane Dickson
There are 31 Active Users, 24 Guest(s) and 7 Member(s)

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Wefaknis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2003 at 2:12pm
Wefaknis View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Might be Juno and Ebait and there mates from forest & bird, Trying to crash the system lol.

Did you guys read the Paper today in the letters to the editor, there are some upset set ppl out there who shed a tear for that broadbill.

Also in the boat show artical Mr Tait from The boating industry association, is quoted as saying " People wanting to own boats no longer had to be wealthy. it use to be a rich mans playground, but now it's become affordable for middle and lower class familys".

Well I can't affort a new boat, so that must mean??

Yes that's right Stephen your just a poor begger that can type (sort of), Maybe I should apply for a job at the boating ass and become lower class and then I could affort a nice new boat.

Cheers Stephen

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KingfishSi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2003 at 2:22pm
Titanium
Titanium

"Affordable for middle and lower class" says Mr Tait?!

Yeah, whatever! He must mean after you win lotto.

I've got enough set aside for a decent 2nd hand boat at the moment but that's because I don't own a home and don't have any dependents. Otherwise this fund I have would not exist.

What does Mr Tait class as middle and lower class I wonder?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote alan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2003 at 2:39am
alan View Drop Down
New User
New User

i work night shift with plenty of overtime and no way can i afford a new boat.

i have to put up with my 14 foot runabout with a 1970 model 35hp outboard.

he probly mean lower and middle class polititions

Page  <12