Fishing Humour

Page  <1 459460461462463 470>
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2021 at 7:22pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Originally posted by Pcj Pcj wrote:

Me & Steps Big smile
Best gurnard fisherman in my street
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Pcj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2021 at 3:14pm
Pcj View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote tjm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2021 at 5:49pm
tjm View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Excellent LOL
Cant beat hunting and Fishing in N.Z
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Pcj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2021 at 3:12am
Pcj View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Graham Martin is in Hospital:
Who the hell is GRAHAM?
Well Graham is the geezer who got home late one night and Helen his wife, says. "Where the hell have you been?"
Graham replies. "I was getting a tattoo!"
"A tattoo?" She frowned. "What kind of tattoo did you get?"
"I got a hundred dollar note on my privates." He said proudly.
"What the hell were you thinking?" She said, shaking her head in disgust. "Why on earth would a Chartered Accountant get a hundred dollar note tattooed on his privates?"
"Well, one, I like to watch my money grow.
Two, once in a while I like to play with my money.
Three, I like how money feels in my hand.
And, lastly, instead of you going out shopping, you can stay right here at home and blow a hundred dollars anytime you want."
Graham is now in The Critical Care Unit, Room 233. No visitors until further notice. 🤪
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Phantom Menace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2021 at 4:40pm
Phantom Menace View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2021 at 9:11pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

I see what you did there Phantom Big smile
Best gurnard fisherman in my street
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Phantom Menace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2021 at 9:17am
Phantom Menace View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Well this is the fishing (for) humour thread after all Smudge.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Pcj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2021 at 5:54pm
Pcj View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Post Options Post Options   Likes (2) Likes(2)   Quote Pcj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2021 at 11:10am
Pcj View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tjm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2021 at 12:30pm
tjm View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

ExcellentLOL
Cant beat hunting and Fishing in N.Z
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Pcj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2021 at 2:34pm
Pcj View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Post Options Post Options   Likes (2) Likes(2)   Quote Pcj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2021 at 11:28am
Pcj View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I don’t mean to be a grinch however.... to those of you who are placing Christmas lights/decorations in your yards, would you please avoid anything that has Red or Blue flashing lights together? Every time I come around the corner, I think it's the police and I have a panic attack. I have to brake hard, toss my beer out the window, eat all my edibles,fasten my seat belt, throw my phone on the floor, turn my radio down, and push the gun under the seat. All while trying to drive.
It's just too much drama, even for Christmas.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Pcj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2021 at 5:01am
Pcj View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Pcj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2021 at 7:13am
Pcj View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Post Options Post Options   Likes (2) Likes(2)   Quote Pcj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2021 at 8:48am
Pcj View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Post Options Post Options   Likes (2) Likes(2)   Quote Pcj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2021 at 3:27pm
Pcj View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Pcj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2021 at 4:54pm
Pcj View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote bazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2022 at 10:46am
bazza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium
OBE - Over Bloody Eighty

Two women on a bus were arguing bitterly as to who was entitled to the last vacant seat.

The conductor tried unsuccessfully to intervene finally out of frustration declared the driver could decide & he answered " let the ugly one have the seat "

Consequently the seat remained unoccupied for the rest of the journey !! 
When you cry, feel pain or sadness, no one notices your sorrow .... BUT
fart just ONE time !!!!!!!!!!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote brmbrm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2022 at 11:27am
brmbrm View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Pcj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2022 at 4:10am
Pcj View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

A young Sydney woman was so depressed that she decided to end her life by throwing herself into the harbour.
Just before she could throw herself from the docks, a handsome young man stopped her.
"You have so much to live for," said the man.
"I'm a sailor, and we are off to Italy tomorrow. I can stow you away on my ship. I'll take care of you, bring you food every day and keep you happy."
With nothing to lose, combined with the fact that she had always wanted to go to Italy , the woman accepted.
That night the sailor brought her aboard and hid her in a small but comfortable compartment in the hold.
From then on, every night he would bring her three sandwiches, a bottle of red wine and make love to her until dawn.
Two weeks later she was discovered by the captain during a routine inspection.
"What are you doing here?" asked the captain.
"I have an arrangement with one of the sailors," she replied. "He brings me food and I get a free trip to Italy ."
"I see," the captain said.
Her conscience got the best of her and she added, "Plus, he's screwing me."
"He certainly is," replied the captain.
"This is the Manly Ferry."
Page  <1 459460461462463 470>