Fishing Humour

Page  <1 386387388389390 470>
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Catchelot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2016 at 9:44am
Catchelot View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Shamus and Murphy fancied a pint or two but didn't have a lot of money between them, they could only raise the staggering sum of 50 pence.

Murphy said, "Hang on, I have an idea."

He went next door to the butcher's shop and came out with one large sausage.

Shamus said, "Are you crazy? Now we don't have any money left at tall."

Murphy replied, "Don't worry - just follow me."

He went into the pub where he immediately ordered two pints of Guinness and two glasses of Jamieson whisky.

Shamus said, "Now you've lost it. Do you know how much trouble we will be in? We haven't got any money!!"

Murphy replied with a smile, "Don't worry, I have a plan. Cheers!"

They downed their drinks.

Murphy said, "OK, I'll stick the sausage through my zipper and you go on your knees and put it in your mouth."

The barman noticed them, went berserk and threw them out.

They continued this, pub after pub, getting more and more drunk all for free.

At the tenth pub, Shamus said, "Murphy, I don't think I can do any more of this. Me knees are killing me!"

Murphy said, "How do you think I feel? I lost the sausage in the third pub."

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote bazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2016 at 1:33pm
bazza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium
OBE - Over Bloody Eighty

A modern love story

An elderly couple had just learned how to send text messages on their mobile phones. The wife was a romantic type and the husband was more of a no-nonsense guy. One afternoon the wife went out to meet a friend for coffee. She decided to send her husband a romantic text message and she wrote:

"If you are sleeping, send me your dreams. If you are laughing, send me your smile. If you are eating, send me a bite. If you are drinking, send me a sip. If you are crying, send me your tears. I love you."

The husband texted back to her:

"I'm on the toilet. Please advise.
When you cry, feel pain or sadness, no one notices your sorrow .... BUT
fart just ONE time !!!!!!!!!!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote bazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2016 at 8:03am
bazza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium
OBE - Over Bloody Eighty

Shopping in Texas

Whoops does not seem to want to open from this location altho it will elsewhere.
Anyone know how to fix it ?

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote krow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2016 at 6:27pm
krow View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Catchelot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2016 at 6:32pm
Catchelot View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Here ya go BazThumbs Up

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote bazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 8:43pm
bazza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium
OBE - Over Bloody Eighty

An 85-year-old man was  requested by his 
Doctor for a sperm count as  part of his physical exam.
The doctor gave  the man a jar and said, 'Take this jar home and bring back a semen sample tomorrow.' 
The  next day the 85-year-old man reappeared at the doctor's office and  gave him the jar, which was as clean and empty  as on the previous day.
The doctor asked what happened and the man explained, 'Well, doc, it's  like this -- first I tried with my right hand, but  nothing.  Then I tried with my left hand, but still  nothing. 

'Then I asked my wife for help.  She  tried with her right hand, then with her  left, still nothing. 
She tried with her mouth,  first with her teeth in, then with her teeth out, still  nothing. 

'We even called up Arleen, the lady next door and she tried too, first with  both hands, then an armpit, and she even tried  squeezin' it between her knees, but still  nothing..'

The doctor was shocked!

'You asked your  neighbour?'   

The old  man replied,

'Yep, none of us could get  the jar  open.'
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote krow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 8:56pm
krow View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote bazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2016 at 9:18pm
bazza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium
OBE - Over Bloody Eighty

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote bazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2016 at 9:21pm
bazza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium
OBE - Over Bloody Eighty

I always wondered what happened to Dennis the Menace when he got older...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Olfart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2016 at 9:28pm
Olfart View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

This one has probably been done before but I laughed out loud:

There's nothing worse than a Doctor's Receptionist who insists you tell her what is wrong with you, in a room full of other patients. I know most of us have experienced this, and I love the way this old guy handled it.

A 75-year-old man walked into a crowded waiting room and approached the desk. The Receptionist said, 'Yes sir, what are you seeing the Doctor for today?'

'There's something wrong with my dick', he replied.

The receptionist became irritated and said, 'You shouldn't come into a crowded waiting room and say things like that.'

'Why not? You asked me what was wrong and I told you,' he said.

The Receptionist replied; 'Now you have caused some needless embarrassment in this room full of people.  You should have said there is something wrong with your ear or something and discussed the problem further with the Doctor in private.'

The man replied, 'You should not ask people questions in a roomful of strangers if the answer could embarrass anyone.'

The man then decided to walk out, waited several minutes and then re-entered.  The Receptionist smiled smugly and asked, 'Yes??'

'There's something wrong with my ear,' he stated loudly.

The Receptionist nodded approvingly and smiled, knowing he had taken her advice. 'What is wrong with your ear, Sir?'

'I can't pee out of it,' he replied.

The waiting room erupted in laughter......

Semper in excreta sumus, solum profundum variat....

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Catchelot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2016 at 5:46pm
Catchelot View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

London cab driver's answer to a request from a Muslim to turn off the radio. (You just got to love the Brits.) 

A devout Arab Muslim entered a black cab in London. He curtly asked the cabbie to turn off the radio because as decreed by his religious teaching, he must not listen to music because in the time of the prophet there was no music, esp ecially Western music which is the music of the infidel.

The cab driver politely switched off the radio, stopped the cab and opened the door.

The Arab Muslim asked him, "What are you doing?"

The cabbie answered, "In the time of the prophet there were no taxis, so piss off and wait for a camel.."

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Catchelot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2016 at 10:18am
Catchelot View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer.

The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking.
My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing, and I said 'nothing'.

The reason I said 'nothing' instead of saying 'just thinking' is because she then would have asked 'about what?'
At that point I would have had to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics, which would lead to other questions.

Finally I pondered an age old question:
Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?
Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts, but how could they "know"?

Well, after another beer, and some more heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with an answer to that question.

Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby, and even though I obviously couldn't really "know", here is the reason for my conclusion.
A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child."
On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."

I rest my case. Time for another beer, and then maybe a nap in that hammock.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Catchelot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2016 at 11:09am
Catchelot View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote lingee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2016 at 5:06pm
lingee View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

takes drinks with the boys and a good laugh
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote bazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2016 at 8:45pm
bazza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium
OBE - Over Bloody Eighty

Housework was a woman's job, but one evening, Janice arrived home from work to find the children bathed, one load of laundry in the washer and another in the dryer.  Dinner was on the stove, and the table set. She was astonished!

It turns out that Gary had read an article that said, 'Wives who work full-time and had to do their own housework were too tired to have sex'.

The night went very well. The next day, Janice told her friends all about it. 'We had a great dinner. Gary even cleaned up the kitchen. He helped the kids do their homework, folded all the laundry and put it away. I really enjoyed the evening.'

'But what about afterward?' asked her friends.

'Oh, that . . . Gary was too tired.'
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote bazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2016 at 11:53am
bazza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium
OBE - Over Bloody Eighty

You are all invited to a bar b  loo !

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote bazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2016 at 12:04pm
bazza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium
OBE - Over Bloody Eighty

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Seasider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2016 at 10:21am
Seasider View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Snuffy the seal gets snuffed Cry

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Seasider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2016 at 3:38pm
Seasider View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Seasider Seasider wrote:

Snuffy the seal gets snuffed Cry

For those sensitive people that are upset over the loss of Snuffy its ok he's alive Smile

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote hookerpuka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2016 at 4:32pm
hookerpuka View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

First one is far better than snuffies return. 
Page  <1 386387388389390 470>