lethal milestone

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Diversion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: lethal milestone
    Posted: 26 May 2003 at 7:25pm
Diversion View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Hey Kerren

how are we going to mark the momentous occasion of witnessing Lethals

one thousandth post? and surely you will increase his star rating?

From the office of His Lordship

(Mayor of Whangapoua)

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Wefaknis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2003 at 7:29pm
Wefaknis View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Hes proberly caught 1000 20 lb snappers to.

Stephen

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2003 at 7:47pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Wow ... well done Lethal.

The thing with lethals posts are that they are so informative ... always willing to help.... it's not as if he makes it all up like I do either - I suppose some one has to balance it out with facts!

Thank you Lethal.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lethal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2003 at 10:21pm
Lethal View Drop Down
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Wholly Cows... i mean Blind Cows, Giant Gurnard ,whos your Father, Captian Sweep, Bush Pigs, Spinning Flashers, Strawberrys, Capt Weed stalks,and all the rest of who make up this Forum, if it wasn't for all you great folk i sure as hell would not have been so forth coming with anything....... but because of you's i have been willing to shear my experiences and are more than willing to help, as for the way i see it, even if it's not the best answer it will be something i have seen or done over the 55plus years i have been lucky enough to have been on this great place they call Earth....... so hey.... im here just doing what i like when i like and for as long as i keep enjoying all your company, and keep learning new things im willing to help out where i can...... so for me 1000 post won't make much of a differance to 2000 if i ever make that...... but thanks for your thoughts.....

Cheers Lethal

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Barrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2003 at 5:43am
Barrie View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Have I a brother in here called "Holly Cow"
Havnt seen them yet
wonder what the post will be?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kerren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2003 at 7:34am
Kerren View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Awesome stuff, Lethal!....A BIG thank you on behalf of Fishing.net.nz.

You will remember it wasn't that long ago "we" celebrated that fact the the forums had a total of 1000 posts......my how time flys when you are having fun!

Also another BIG thank you for the smoked snapper last week....your mate does a bloody good job....very tasty indeed!
I am Kermit, Leader of Muppets Nov 05
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Barrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2003 at 7:43am
Barrie View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

yea I second that
didnt last long at all middle daughter had it finnished by the next night..Just as well shes a fitness freak and burns it all off
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote A C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2003 at 8:35am
A C View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Well done Lethal, 

And Thankyou, 1000 posts thats a great deal of information. Do you need a new keyboard !!

Cheers

AC

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Spina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2003 at 9:24am
Spina View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Well done Lethal, go get em! went fishing down the coast last week,was going to go rock fishing but ran in to a mate and his boat, so ended up at sea,caught some snaps not alot but enough for a feed, Also caught some rather large carrots, Probably bigger than what you fellas catch but hey ever thing is larger than life in the Bay of Plenty as you know heh heh heh. Never did get to go rock fishing the weather got to sh*tty,Well done on the 1000 mate, might catch you at the boat show on the weekend,Cheers Spina. Ps buggar the missus has hidden the cheque book,
Dont waste your time trying to give me a hard time being in politics teaches one very quickly how to turn a deaf eye and a blind ear!
wheres my glasses cant find my hearing aids without them.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lethal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2003 at 9:08pm
Lethal View Drop Down
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Thanks again guys........

you know who told me to have a look in here (forum) was Terry from Smart Marine........

so if you have any problems with me and what i have written you now know who to blame it on..........

here's hoping i get to meet a few of you's at the boat show........

Cheers Lethal