SHB Seat, the next episode

Page  12>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Peter da Squid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SHB Seat, the next episode
    Posted: 27 Jul 2006 at 12:23pm
Peter da Squid View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Its on Tonight!
Bill will be running a little late- no surprises and we should be all into it around 8pm.

Spiders Bar Avondale( next door to the ASB) By the main roundabout.

those that can make it, sweet as. Those that cant=OuchOuch

Billy said he has plenty of red cherries for the bar.

bring your mouthgaurd
Good for Nuthin
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KeenAs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2006 at 1:18pm
KeenAs View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

OuchOuch. . . . have a goodie boyeez
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tobez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2006 at 1:19pm
tobez View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

**** better get a pass

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Phats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2006 at 3:18pm
Phats View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I fell pretty stink Auw.....but I dont think I will make it Thumbs Down

I was so looking forward to letting PDS protect us from the rif raf Ouch
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Peter da Squid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2006 at 4:23pm
Titanium
Titanium

dont stress it  M.I.A's, always next ceremony when its Bills turn to pass along.

stpp stpp mmm thirsty!

Good for Nuthin
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boulder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2006 at 5:00pm
Boulder View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Pick me as I am overdue for some light reliefThumbs Up
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fishb8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2006 at 5:31pm
Fishb8 View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Enjoy yourselves.
Us Beagle Boys need an early night for our trip out to the Mokau Trench. Launching from Manu Bay @ 07.00. Got some big jigs as well as the usual Puka and Bluenose tackle. MMMM UI'd love some Bluenose - just about the best eating fish.
Joining Greg on Saturday, Boulder?
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Peter da Squid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2006 at 5:31pm
Titanium
Titanium

as you were  one of the main culprits why Bungle is new owner its only right you be there Koro!!
Good for Nuthin
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote A C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2006 at 5:38pm
A C View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Peter da Squid Peter da Squid wrote:

bring your mouthgaurd

And a can of insect repellant.
Aye-Aye cloth eyes.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bounty Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2006 at 5:46pm
Bounty Hunter View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

cant make this, but will be playing catch up football at shb
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Roath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2006 at 8:23pm
Roath View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

so where was everyone???Disapprove
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KeenAs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2006 at 8:45pm
KeenAs View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by A C A C wrote:

bring your mouthgaurd

And a can of insect repellant. . .. 

otherwise known as a flame thrower . . 

PDS . . .  the 'next time' . .  who,where eva(within reason) ever it maybe, i'll bye a round for bein' an ABO. . .

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote swanie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2006 at 9:02pm
swanie View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Stink, bloody working night shift!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2006 at 9:03pm
JK View Drop Down
Moderator - Black Belt
Moderator - Black Belt

Originally posted by Roath Roath wrote:

so where was everyone???Disapprove

prob still there mate! Only 9pm now!!
LedgeNZ LBG
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote billfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2006 at 10:32pm
billfish View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I was fitted up!

Proud holder of July 06 Toilet Seat. 

Wongnozzel
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boulder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2006 at 11:26pm
Boulder View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

He was not fitted but expressed an unsavory purpose for his new prize suggesting it would be much more comfortable than the one on the ladies loo at the BPErmm        definitly notCool Photo,s taken and will be posted later.

What I really want to Know is who was the eager beaver that spent 10 minutes looking for the toilet seat award by asking the locals about it and then bolting out the door never to be seen again. This deserves an award as he was only 2 hours earlyLOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tobez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2006 at 6:12am
tobez View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

roath!!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Roath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2006 at 7:40am
Roath View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Its on Tonight!
Bill will be running a little late- no surprises and we should be all into it around 8pm.

So which bit of the above message mentions 10pm?Angry

Mate I deserve a flucken medal for approaching ANYONE in that bar. No way was I going to walk up to someone and ask.."Umm, excuuuse me mister , are you here cause of a web site?". 

I heard someone mention "Fishing club" and thought  sweet, that's a better approach.  Problem was there was a fishing club at the pub at 7pm doing a raffle and I get told they had all gone except for a couple guys playing pool. I nervously ask if they are from the umm.. "fishing club?" . The guy checks me out... "yeeahh mate". I'm  thinking on my feet now,  how the fluck do I ask if it's about Fnet or not.. I blurt out "Ohh ,err  there's some toilet award or something on tonight?". Bad mistake , instant look of disgust , that hand he was holding out to shake mine is withdrawn faster than a politicians promise. I think I hear a "No", but he's already turned his back on me so it was hard to tell really.

Now hes talking to other drunk mates who all keep a careful watch of me out the corners of there eyes. I look down at my drink , why the hell did I buy a Corona????.. I look like the gayest ******* in here.  I  take a long drink, balance the bottle on the BBQ and slip out the door.

OuchOuchOuch

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KeenAs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2006 at 8:10am
KeenAs View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

ahhhh thats a bit of humour Roath. . . .i hope you had a wedge of lemon in that coronaWink.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Roath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2006 at 8:15am
Roath View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Originally posted by KeenAs KeenAs wrote:

ahhhh thats a bit of humour Roath. . . .i hope you had a wedge of lemon in that coronaWink.

I'm gayer than that.. I always ask for lime LOL
Page  12>