Best Fishing Trip Ever

Page  <123>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote of2fsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2006 at 4:46pm
of2fsh View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

nice mullet matches moustach, she must live south of the bombays
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote billfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2006 at 6:59pm
billfish View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Ok then Beagle.  I'm keen to take my boat sometime this coming season.  Launch at Raglan, cruise out to trench, have a bit of a puka drop for a few hours with a few livies under ballons for a stripie or whatever then pull plastic back home.  Why not.  Be a big day - but a goodun.  If we can get 2 or 3 more boats for safety and a good pattern I'd say its on.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote billpears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2006 at 12:22pm
billpears View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

yep, could be persuaded as well BF, might just get us 3-4 boats but i aint gunna let you near my boat when i fill up.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote billpears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2006 at 12:23pm
billpears View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Bender -did u change my avitar???????????????????????
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Donald Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2006 at 12:32pm
Donald Duck View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

No worries Bill X 2.
But in all reality (correct me if I'm wrong) it'd be at least 1st December before it would be worth thinking about towing plastics home.

Hope to get out there at least once before that.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote billpears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2006 at 12:37pm
billpears View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

no probs Beags, just give us a yell, would still be int.
Bill
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote craysee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2006 at 2:15pm
craysee View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

add me to your crew list B.P.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote billfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2006 at 5:09pm
billfish View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

BillyP you can trust me with your life.  Its the sort of thing you only let happen once, believe me.  

Beagle I would be on for it some time in mid to late September maybe if you want to organise a puka expedition.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Donald Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2006 at 5:49pm
Titanium
Titanium

Bill, it's not the sort of thing you organise, IT organises YOU. I've been watching the weather since March for the opportunity to get my boat out to the Trench. I think the only opportunity came when I was away hexing the fishing in Rarotonga. Knowing my luck, the next opportunity will be on 12th August and out east will be Crap!

So mate, when the weather map and all things look good, be ready to go. The Trench comes first; before relationships, before sleep, before work... well, before everything but self-preservation really.

That is all.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Donald Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2006 at 9:40pm
Titanium
Titanium

Carefully watching Saturday and Sunday - could this dream possibly be a reality yet? Watch this space!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Peter da Squid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2006 at 10:04pm
Peter da Squid View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

hehehe, you're gonna be down to your knuckles before the end of FridayEvil Smile

but thats the weather to do it in !!

wash yourself in acid
Good for Nuthin
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rotowarriors Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2006 at 2:44am
Rotowarriors View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

By joves Beags you could be right
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rotowarriors Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2006 at 8:08pm
Platinum
Platinum

Hey what hapened to my picture. In any case it said flat according to
If its no good for waxheads it must be good for fishos.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Donald Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2006 at 8:30pm
Titanium
Titanium

Yes, looks like Saturday's going to be the go Roto... going to buddy-boat with Shogun at this stage.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boulder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2006 at 9:45pm
Boulder View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Cunning plans aplenty afoot then Beagle. I wont touch the big gear till friday night just so I dont hex the weather pattern. Must admit to looking the gear over just in case.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mozz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2006 at 10:48pm
mozz View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

ClapClapClapClap
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rotowarriors Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2006 at 10:58pm
Platinum
Platinum

Good Luck for Sat beags, wish I could come, but boat still on dry dock. Always next time I spose. Expect a full and comprehensive report though.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fishb8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2006 at 1:57pm
Fishb8 View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Mokau Trench beckons on Friday, weather permitting, but it's looking good. Good chance to try out my new Tiburon auto 2-speed, loaded with braid. If we can find any of those big,  schooling snapper on the 100 metre mark, then we'll check them out, too.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Donald Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2006 at 6:11pm
Titanium
Titanium

Yes Fishb8 and at this stage I have one spare spot, that may turn into two. Just waiting to hear before I put up a post advertising for anyone that wants a great day at the Mokau Trench.

At the moment it's just you and me for Friday with a good buddy boat along. Weather is looking primo and I've got another crew for Saturday.

MMMmmmmm, that's good Smile
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Donald Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2006 at 6:34pm
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by The Beagle The Beagle wrote:

Yes Fishb8 and at this stage I have one spare spot, that may turn into two. Just waiting to hear before I put up a post advertising for anyone that wants a great day at the Mokau Trench.

At the moment it's just you and me for Friday with a good buddy boat along. Weather is looking primo and I've got another crew for Saturday.

MMMmmmmm, that's good Smile

That spot now being held for Barrie until 10am tomorrow (Thursday).

Page  <123>