Toilet seat changes........ ?

Page  <123>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ohsif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2006 at 10:16pm
ohsif View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Seconded! Polluting our watering hole is just not on, especially at a Forum Function with invited guests present.

P.S. Perhaps it could be presented at a wedding.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Peter da Squid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2006 at 10:29pm
Peter da Squid View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

yeah why not!
messy f**king country hicks that cant handle their piss.
Lost all of the little respect for that animal, what a waste of good Becks!!
Good for Nuthin
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2006 at 10:47pm
Blue Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

well i am in thinking that be buggered with the toilet seat for the month lets go for the BUILDERS SEAT for the biggest ummmmmmmmmmm tounge in your ear afair. please present said toilet seat to BUSHY at his BIG DAY OUT warkworth august 2006. bushy stand up take a bow and look for the golden rivet.............
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Peter da Squid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2006 at 10:52pm
Peter da Squid View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Roger that My li'l fat buddy!
Agree a 102%
Good for Nuthin
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KeenAs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2006 at 10:56pm
KeenAs View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I'll copy and paste a formal apology later . . . .as i have a template for one you see .. .. 

it's on ya'll!!!

PS ..  this typing caper aint easy when pithed . .. .

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Donald Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2006 at 11:33pm
Donald Duck View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Quote: Originally posted by Peter da Squid on 03 June 2006
yeah why not!
messy f**king country hicks that cant handle their piss.
Lost all of the little respect for that animal, what a waste of good Becks!!

Somebody made some good Becks???? When did that happen and why wasn't I informed.

As for Bushie getting the TSA... the man's getting married - how much punishment does one need?

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boulder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2006 at 11:54pm
Boulder View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Protest!!!!!  In defence of Bushpig LB was being overly provocative that day since he had his mother along to protect him. Bushpig was led into evil ways by the application of liberal quantities of Becks and was overcome with bon hom to the extent that he sought to indulge in a little male bonding before the dive headlong into matrimony from whence there is no return.

Were this award to be presented I would NOT be in favor of this occuring at his wedding as this would not be received well at all by prospective brides and may indeed cause serious offence. His stag do event is another matter all together and raises the question of the chromosome requirements of the "stripper". Perhaps we could all save a Dollar and ask LB to do a little dance of the seven reels.

As to the validity of presenting the award for conduct unbecomming a f.net member at an official function not including actual fishing this could be subject to interpretation of the rules.

However since this was proposed by a previous holder and seconded by the current holder all I can suggest is you are f***ed my old mate.

As always you have my sympathy or at least as much sympathy as you had for me as the founding houlder of that sheild

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Phats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2006 at 11:56pm
Phats View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

ME thinks it only fair this is moved to its own thread.......the first of the Toilet seat awards judged and carried out by the masses...........

What a fitting recipient.......Doo doo's want a hanky ?

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote A C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2006 at 12:55pm
A C View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

-------------
The Loose 5 Does Whitianga

Ooooohh yuck. You been in the communial shower Phats.
Aye-Aye cloth eyes.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote A C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2006 at 2:00pm
A C View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

communal that could read but given the state of religious "practices" these days I think I chose the right word.
Aye-Aye cloth eyes.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2006 at 7:43am
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Quote: Originally posted by Phats on 08 April 2006

Builders Toilet Seat is given for a muck up worthy of the magnificent trophy which the award comes with. It can be won only on fishing trips deemed a "forum event" i.e there needs to be a few members on said trip to qaulify. Hence Hohoura & Squid. Participants of that trip can nominate candidates from that trip. The winner of the trophy is decided by the sole judge who is the current holder.

Note can be won only on fishing trips deemed a "forum event"

So it has been so it will be. Hell if it was given out for bad behavior in a bar, one of the shoreboys muppets would win it every Thursday.

I would rather laugh with the Sinners, than cry with the Saints
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2006 at 9:21am
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

I got it for throwing up in a garden.... so the precedent has been set for the seat to be awarded for abberant beahviour, not necessarily on the water.

Licking a fellow forum member's ear would qualify, I think.

Nobody has ever come up with a great idea after a second bottle of water.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2006 at 9:26am
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Shall I point out the key words for you again old man ?

It can be won only on fishing trips deemed a "forum event"

You were on a fishing trip. Is that clear enough or shall I type the words again so you dont miss them

fishing trips

Pleased i could clear that up for you.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2006 at 9:45am
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

Forum Event.  MMmm has a ring to it. Just rolls of the tongue.

The End of Season Gamefish Debrief and BS Session. Organised by a forum member, all forum members invited and a turnout of between 20 and 25 forum members.

Looks like a forum event, smells like a forum event, tastes like a forum event.... sure is a good thing we didn't stand in it!

Take your medicine!

(Do not stick your tongue out while doing so.)

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dead Ant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2006 at 10:27am
Dead Ant View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I'm a bit worried about the lengths that Team Ultimate Mongral will go to win Trophies.  Just a quick look through the toilet seat holders include Boulder, PDsquid and now Bushpig.  That is pretty much the entire crew from Houhora.  A name change to Team Bog Seat might be in order.  

Congrats

DA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2006 at 10:28am
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Did your drinking problem getting the better of you over the weekend? Did you finally drink so much your drowned your tiny brian.

I know you are desperate to try and stich me up. But sorry old man. Rules is rules and that wasnt a fishing trip. Now off to detox with you
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Phats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2006 at 11:02am
Phats View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Someone seems to be implying there are rules.

To that all I can say is

Rule 4

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2006 at 11:24am
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

Quote: Originally posted by Bushpig on 06 June 2006
Did your drinking problem getting the better of you over the weekend? Did you finally drink so much your drowned your tiny brian.

I know you are desperate to try and stich me up. But sorry old man. Rules is rules and that wasnt a fishing trip. Now off to detox with you

Tragic, just tragic. I believe the words "forum event" are the key. No-one said it had to be a fishing trip.

Stop twisting the truth you Moray eel lookalike on a 10/0 hook.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2006 at 11:46am
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Bender, so not only are you still drunk, you can not read as well?

Must I quote Phats again? Seems i must as you are to stupid to scroll back,

Quote: Originally posted by Phats on 08 April 2006
Builders Toilet Seat is given for a muck up worthy of the magnificent trophy which the award comes with. It can be won only on fishing trips deemed a "forum event"

Note: can be won only on fishing trips deemed a "forum event"

Key words     FISHING TRIP
As I said, you lot would win it every Thursday if it went to a forum event as Shoreboys can be called a forum event.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boulder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2006 at 11:46am
Boulder View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Quote: Originally posted by Bender on 06 June 2006
Quote: Originally posted by Bushpig on 06 June 2006

Tragic, just tragic. I believe the words "forum event" are the key. No-one said it had to be a fishing trip.

Stop twisting the truth you Moray eel lookalike on a 10/0 hook.

Moray eel indeed bender he is in fact wriggling viciously, hoist on the hook of his bad behaviour.

In his defence we have only heard from one of the participants in this debaucle and all stories put up by the proscecution are word of mouth. I for one would require a full and frank retelling of the tale by LB well before I would call my bestest pal Bushie guilty

So far I believe bushies story that he only wispered an invitation to go gamefishing in the ear of LB and suggestions of anything else are pure speculation  I for one try hard to look for the best in people not the beast

Page  <123>