2022 Grunter Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Likes (4) Likes(4)   Quote Skoti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2022 Grunter Hunter
    Posted: 13 Jun 2022 at 6:57pm
Skoti View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Smudge has already given an accurate description of our efforts in the comp .
Here's a silly little clip of Team Smudges day of the 2022 Grunter Hunter comp .
COVID is no joke !
One former patient was so brain damaged after , he thought he won an election he lost by 7 million votes .
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fish Addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2022 at 10:44pm
Fish Addict View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Skoti Skoti wrote:

Here's a silly little clip of Team Smudges day of the 2022 Grunter Hunter comp .

What can I say.  Guys having fun.  Arron appears to have a healthy / unhealthy habit of smoking gurnard or battered poles. LOL

Have the full results of the Grunter Hunter 2022 been posted here or have I missed them?

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Tzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2022 at 5:53am
Tzer View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Skoti Skoti wrote:

Its little wonder Smudge hasnt won his own comp, the video clears chows what he is doing wrong. He has a pair of clown as crew, perhaps Smudge next year you might want to think about ditching those guys, like the Warriors its not the coaches fault but the players on the day.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titahi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2022 at 10:25am
Titahi View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Spotted this in Istanbul Turkey last week smudge, apparently growing in popularity for eating. suspect it came from the Med.....

"I love standing by the ocean and just knowing what its for"
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Alan L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2022 at 12:16pm
Alan L View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

So the weird thing is they are available in the UK, and considered cat food.
Go figure.
That looks like a decent size. Maybe we should consider a round of the comp be held there.
Alan
Legasea Legend member
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2022 at 12:52pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

was sure I posted a reply to that..... 
Best gurnard fisherman in my street
 Post Reply Post Reply
Share Topic