Spotlight recommendations

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote C Pick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spotlight recommendations
    Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 6:37pm
C Pick View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

I'm looking for a battery spotlight for hunting and on the boat. What do you guys have or what would you recommend?

I'm looking at this one but not sure about the beam focus etc: https://www.marine-deals.co.nz/hunting-gear/night-saber-marine-hunter-1800lm-waterproof-spotlight
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Steps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2022 at 11:48am
Steps View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Yep .. there is another ,the $119
 That does all we need...
 Ideally thu 2, one for each of the crew either side, espec going into breakwaters on a dark night.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote FarmerBrowne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2022 at 6:18pm
FarmerBrowne View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

I have got me an earlier version maxtoch

clips on the scope and comes on the boat if overnighting.  Have yet to need it on the boat as the radar performs a very good job of telling me what is around at night.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote davidewells4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2022 at 11:11pm
davidewells4 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hello my name is David wells and i am Looking to buy a  flashlight for hunting any suggestions please share.