Not more confusion surely !!!!!!!!!

Page  <1234>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Pcj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2021 at 6:01pm
Pcj View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Well I ****en well give up.Email adress already use??really. Invalid password?? **** me I am the only one with that account

Too many attempts?? what next??  number 1 son who got vaxxed at uni,tried on his email,reply no record.

How much harder can they make it??

Still say simple card like a driver licence,ring them confirm who you are and they can send the card.Not hard.    Others at work having same issues. Young and old.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Hook-it Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2021 at 6:49pm
Hook-it View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

What next=simple. Try and wait for the fools running this country to get it sorted, it may take some time. DO NOT GET STRESSED.Smile
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Redfinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2021 at 8:24pm
Redfinger View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Easy as for me - first time tried this morning 11am and straight in - might be one of the lucky ones?

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote v8-coupe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2021 at 8:42pm
v8-coupe View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Went in yesterday morning and busy.
Went in yesterday afternoon and straight through.
Probably 2-3 minutes from logging in to email sent and out again.
I think it is those trying to activate accounts that may be the main problem.
Had my RealMe account sorted a couple of years ago when applying for a new passport.
Legasea Legend Member
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CanadianJohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2021 at 9:27pm
CanadianJohn View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

the initial setup of the covid app was longer then i would have thought necessary. but passport part less so.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Pcj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2021 at 2:38am
Pcj View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

well good news,its 2.30am and using same email/password.I finally got it. So app saved and the pdf saved under notes so should be good to go.

So once we are allowed to pubs/clubs etc is there a scanner thing we have to use or just show to door person??
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Schampy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2021 at 6:20am
Schampy View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

So every business from now on.... including the likes of say a book shop or a bakery is going to have employ a bouncer to keep out those sneaky anti-vaxers that are trying to mingle and blend in with the general public??
Post Options Post Options   Likes (2) Likes(2)   Quote kimber7wsm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2021 at 6:31am
kimber7wsm View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

If someone walks into a business with money to spend (particularly on large spend items), they're not going to say nope. And I don't blame them.

It's not staff or even owners jobs to enforce the governments policies. Particularly if it's a young female and they're dealing with an already angry person who thinks the whole thing is ridiculous.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crochet Cast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2021 at 7:14pm
Crochet Cast View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Originally posted by Schampy Schampy wrote:

So every business from now on.... including the likes of say a book shop or a bakery is going to have employ a bouncer to keep out those sneaky anti-vaxers that are trying to mingle and blend in with the general public??

The Vax Pass will only be required for hospitality, close contact business like hairdressers and for events like concerts etc.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (2) Likes(2)   Quote bazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2021 at 11:40pm
bazza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium
OBE - Over Bloody Eighty

As if incompetence was not bad enough they are also throwing in misinformation into the formulae.

Better half set out on a mission to access our vac certs & as the internet site would not work spent most of the day on the phone waiting to speak to someone ... or anyone for that matter but without success.

Yesterday she finally got to speak to someone who laboriously began to talk her thru the application process assuring her a conformation e-mail would arrive in an hour or so. 

Then the whole charade began again to process my application asking pretty well the same questions all over again only to be told
when 90% completed that a different e-mail address was required for each application so could go no further but was assured a conformation e-mail would arriving within an hour for her cert.

This morning the promised e-mail had not arrived so once again
protracted attempts to call the help line finally made contact with a very helpful lady. So helpful in fact she searched but could not find
any record of any such transaction so it began all over again but rather mysteriously separate e-mail addresses were not required this time plus shortly after hanging up the relevant e-mails arrived & were printed out ready to be laminated.

How many folk will not have the time or patience to play such silly games therefore presumably will be sans the certificate we are told will be needed ?  
When you cry, feel pain or sadness, no one notices your sorrow .... BUT
fart just ONE time !!!!!!!!!!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 8:48am
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

I did my vax pass yesterday. Was very quick. The previous days it just wouldnt go through
Best gurnard fisherman in my street
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Pcj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2021 at 2:34pm
Pcj View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Who has put the app on to a android ph?? Yes the app appeared ,opened and there was all the details.

Today went to show someone at work what it looks like and the app has disappeared/uninstalled. Anyone else had this issue??
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SaltyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2021 at 2:46pm
SaltyC View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Pcj, do you have Google Pay actually installed?

It doesn't need to be installed for the certificate to be downloaded and stored on the phone but, from what I have seen, the only phones where the certificate disappears from the home screen and needs to be reinstalled from the original email are those who didn't have the full google Pay app installed, and that have a relatively old version of the Android OS. I think the ones where I couldn't even get it onto the home screen were back at v7 of Android.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote tjm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2021 at 2:48pm
tjm View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I Can still see mine on Android, I use a thumb print to unlock my phone and I have to use my thumb on the icon to allow any one to see the pass
Cant beat hunting and Fishing in N.Z
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Pcj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2021 at 3:14pm
Pcj View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

have saved the email in notes for time being,just need to turn wifi on to view. When tech child comes home will let him deal with it.
Thanks Salty/tjm
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2021 at 3:37pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

I had the same thing Paul. As Salty says the phone will allow you to download it using Google Pay (don't worry it doesn't charge you anything) and same as you. So I downloaded Google Pay and tried again and there it was!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Pcj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2021 at 4:25pm
Pcj View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by smudge smudge wrote:

I had the same thing Paul. As Salty says the phone will allow you to download it using Google Pay (don't worry it doesn't charge you anything) and same as you. So I downloaded Google Pay and tried again and there it was!
Done it again and printed it off and laminated.

Still say driver licence type card would be easiest.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote tjm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2021 at 4:29pm
tjm View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Open to forgery PJC but then they are still relying on dodgy countries to issue vaccine certs and negative tests for people trying to come back here so in the end it will only keep the honest honest so to speakWink
Cant beat hunting and Fishing in N.Z
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Steps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2021 at 6:50pm
Steps View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Damn.
Wife came home last night and said X at works husband has to have an appointment to get a hair cut..and must have the pass thingy..
"So that means I have to do crap on the internet for a hair cut?
You guys with no hair have it real sweet..
So missus listens in on my private thoughts.. Dunno how she does it.. Im thinking " hmm not that not a lot grey, 40/50 odd yrs back it was over my shoulders.."
didnt get past that part of the thought..
Next thing its " No YOU NEED a haircut" with that  look, that, angle of the shoulders, almost your full name....status.
Graps here computer , bit messing around, check my emails .. I have this pass thingy on the internet.
 Now download the app (android)
I use my phone for .. phoning, pics if rem..( must say thu its rather modded) now need it to get a hair cut, or bit paper in the phones wallet.now have to put a pin on my phone to use the bloody app..
 OK app..
So Im thinking, just take a screen shoot of the app..the put a short cut from the phones desktop to that file..
Done.

Thought may get used to logging onto my phone.. but nah.. will remove pin tomorrow and see it the pass app still works.

OH and the hairdresser/ barber .. 2 cutting hair.. 1 person waiting outside .. has next appointment.. sign on the window.. txt  number to make an appointment...have not heard back yet.
So maybe, we go back to my original line of thought in regards to my hair length....Wink

For now..
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2021 at 7:19pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Sorry Steps, new mandate out. Hair can't go lower than your ear lobes (men only). Luckily you and I have huge ears
Page  <1234>