OK Who was it????

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote lawabidingpoacher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OK Who was it????
    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 at 6:59pm
lawabidingpoacher View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Thanks to the  Aucklander who bull****ted there paperwork , now northland back to 3 , need to start nameing and shaming !!cheers for that efen ***t
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Alan L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2021 at 9:16pm
Alan L View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

And of course the Raglan Dude who just had to get to Akl and back, with Covid.
What is weird is he has not been charged. Yet.
Tamaki finally is for inciting disregard for the rules. After a petition with about 20,000 signatures. The Akl couple who flew to Wanaka have been - and they had a -ve Covid test before going. And the Akl woman who turned up at the Hastings races has been charged. None of them transported Covid.
Here we have a dude who crossed the border and bought Covid back, and Waikato in L3. And not been charged. 
WTF.
Alan
Legasea Legend member
Post Options Post Options   Likes (2) Likes(2)   Quote v8-coupe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2021 at 8:00am
v8-coupe View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

We now have our fearless leader running around, shaking hands, being well within two meters of strangers and not wearing a mask. I agree with Alan. WTF. Strange times.
Legasea Legend Member
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kevin.S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2021 at 8:02am
Kevin.S View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

The petition against Tamaki had over 150000 signatures, he really is not popular.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Steps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2021 at 10:10am
Steps View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

As to not charging..
Give the police a break.. they are under staffed, extra duites, many on isolation stand down.
Do we want them to just go ahead and lay charges, maybe under the wrong regs for the evidenceand the perps get off on techicaties and crap..
 OR
 Let the police take their time , dot the i  cross the t s strong case that also gives evidence that stands up to the extreme end of these cases ... then prove the case in court and leave the rest to the sentencing judge?

And keep in mind these covid laws are rushed by inexperienced law makers.. just like so many they have made and turn out to be 'not fit for purpose'

And the police solicitors know this..
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Alan L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2021 at 11:11am
Alan L View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Well they had no problem charging the couple that went to Wanaka. Or the Akl woman who turned up at the Hastings races.
Or finally Tamaki.
Is it too much to ask for consistency? Rather than 'giving them a break'.
Alan
Legasea Legend member
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Pcj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2021 at 1:28pm
Pcj View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Hmm My original post was about someone launching at Kawa Kawa bay and going to Coromandel and being turned back.

There is a whole thread on covid go post your covid rubbish there. 

Pity I cant delete it or I would like all other threads on this site ,starts off with good intentions and few have to post sh$t
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2021 at 7:45pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Originally posted by Pcj Pcj wrote:

Hmm My original post was about someone launching at Kawa Kawa bay and going to Coromandel and being turned back.

Pity I cant delete it or I would like all other threads on this site ,starts off with good intentions and few have to post sh$t

Paul, we're all sick of covid. You started a thread on covid, what did you expect? I've done my best to keep it all in one place! you started another covid thread and complain about it. We're all edgy mate and I know you're doing a difficult job. Take care
Best gurnard fisherman in my street
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Alan L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2021 at 7:58pm
Alan L View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I put it down to L3.
All good. Can't be easy.
Alan
Legasea Legend member
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Pcj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2021 at 8:20pm
Pcj View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by smudge smudge wrote:

Originally posted by Pcj Pcj wrote:

Paul, we're all sick of covid. You started a thread on covid, what did you expect? I've done my best to keep it all in one place! you started another covid thread and complain about it. We're all edgy mate and I know you're doing a difficult job. Take care
No it was a thread on irresponsible boatie,nothing about covid.Pushing the limit on boundaries.

This sort of behaviour could change the 
Govt mind and we cease fishing.

Direct from KKB cub via F/B

We have been contacted by Maritime Police regarding people crossing the sea border to go fishing in the mussel farms. Please stay within the Auckland border, most of the people stopped today have got Boat Club stickers - this doesn't look good for our club. They will be patrolling over the coming days and your could face a fine if you are caught over the border. Thank you.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2021 at 8:30pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

OK
Best gurnard fisherman in my street
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote tjm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2021 at 1:18pm
tjm View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Too late,, the borders have only kept those that really care in check. The powers to be, know who has caused the infections to spread but because we are so P.C. these days they wont divulge the info. Interesting the person from Pukekohe that spread it to the BOP was supposedly non positive then positive later. Hopefully BOP wont have any more infections otherwise level 3 plus for everyone again  Thumbs Down
Cant beat hunting and Fishing in N.Z
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Hook-it Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2021 at 4:12pm
Hook-it View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Steps, have another go at what you are trying to say. 
lets say, put it more along the lines of they havn't a clue, full stop. They arrest a few white ones, but let the major trouble roll along, Mongrel mob rules, backed by Jacinda toothless. Rubbish to understaffed, more about the idiot chiefs in charge of the indian's, Have a good day.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Steps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2021 at 11:12am
Steps View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Interesting the person from Pukekohe that spread it to the BOP was supposedly non positive then positive later.

Hmm Think Im right here.. they (like our son and crew) went thru hoops over weeks to get permission to go... Tests every few days self isolation, and fully vacced.
Did everything by the book and MORE.
 It is my understanding from documentation they have also...
All about lowing risk...
and  I SEE NO WHERE THAT THEY HAVE INFECTED OR PASSED ON COVID AT ANY TIME.
To tar them for following the rules and law is mis information and just wrong because of following rules etc.

They had no symptoms, where fully vacced, which in most cases the covid infection is at such low level it becomes non infectious in many.
 And that is why so many events etc will require full vaccination.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mr Moritz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2021 at 12:03pm
Mr Moritz View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Steps Steps wrote:

Interesting the person from Pukekohe that spread it to the BOP was supposedly non positive then positive later.

Hmm Think Im right here.. they (like our son and crew) went thru hoops over weeks to get permission to go... Tests every few days self isolation, and fully vacced.
Did everything by the book and MORE.
 It is my understanding from documentation they have also...
All about lowing risk...
and  I SEE NO WHERE THAT THEY HAVE INFECTED OR PASSED ON COVID AT ANY TIME.
To tar them for following the rules and law is mis information and just wrong because of following rules etc.

They had no symptoms, where fully vacced, which in most cases the covid infection is at such low level it becomes non infectious in many.
 And that is why so many events etc will require full vaccination.

Yep, I think they were being really closely monitored. I doubt there is much chance of it spreading as it was just getting started, unlike a lot of other cases.  
If you always do, what you've always done. You will always get, what you have always got
Henry Ford