Fishing Auckland at level 2.5

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Schampy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fishing Auckland at level 2.5
    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 at 7:37pm
Schampy View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

If we go down half a level next week do ya think we would be allowed to use our boats?
I suppose that would open the door to us dirty infected Jaffas spreading to every seaside town within boating range of our city.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Pcj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2021 at 7:42pm
Pcj View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I would say no.due to unknown areas we could visit by sea.If we can't travel out of Auckland.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2021 at 7:46pm
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I say yes to vaccinated folks. With limited bubbles etc.

Might be the start of the handing out freedoms to those who are done.

Otherwise what’s the point?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote shaneg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2021 at 8:49pm
shaneg View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I’d be happy to just give my boat good run locally. And few places I can think of with no pressure last couple months would be great to strayline or chuck a few soft baits into. Am doubled vaccinated.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sanchez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2021 at 8:50pm
Sanchez View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Exactly muppet.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (2) Likes(2)   Quote Nzgsr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2021 at 5:58pm
Nzgsr View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

At this point one has to start wondering what right the government has to say we cant use a boat to feed your family while staying within your own bubble!

Yet it's perfectly ok to que up with a bunch of rule breaking unvaccinated muppets down at the local dairy.

This ain't going away. We need a risk based approach to what we can do. This is coming to a town near you soon. So just because your not in auckland right now, dont think it wont impact you over the next 6months.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote shaneg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2021 at 8:36pm
shaneg View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

could not have put it better than previous post… spot on from my perspective as well now.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2021 at 8:48pm
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Nzgsr Nzgsr wrote:

At this point one has to start wondering what right the government has to say we cant use a boat to feed your family while staying within your own bubble!

Yet it's perfectly ok to que up with a bunch of rule breaking unvaccinated muppets down at the local dairy.

This ain't going away. We need a risk based approach to what we can do. This is coming to a town near you soon. So just because your not in auckland right now, dont think it wont impact you over the next 6months.

The government has no right.
I got a bad feeling about this whole collective effort that we got going on.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote shaneg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2021 at 9:30pm
shaneg View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Looking good for tomorrow, literally a whole day in yak.
Dan I reckon will be a cracker of a day with that forecast on Swellmap. Gunna smash it.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2021 at 7:11am
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Good luck Shane looks great out there.
The Orca were on the Bays yesterday too
Post Options Post Options   Likes (2) Likes(2)   Quote Big -Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2021 at 9:17am
Big -Dave View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

What's it got to do with vaccinated or not?
Both can catch it, and both can spread it.
Jacinda said so on TV, so it's true.
you can't fix an idiot with duct tape, but it does muffle them for a while...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mr Moritz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2021 at 11:39am
Mr Moritz View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Big -Dave Big -Dave wrote:

What's it got to do with vaccinated or not?
Both can catch it, and both can spread it.
Jacinda said so on TV, so it's true.

If you are jabbed there is less chance you will spread it, but yes it is still possible.  
If you always do, what you've always done. You will always get, what you have always got
Henry Ford
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Alan L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2021 at 3:29pm
Alan L View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Vaccination really only benefits the vaxxed person - less chance of ending up in an ICU unit. Which frees up hospital capacity. Doesn't make much if any difference to transmission - Delta doesn't seem to care.
But I don't see how it makes any difference to where Akl goes regarding Levels, when the rest of the country is well behind in Vax stats. Unless they plan to isolate Akl entirely, for the next several months  while the rest of NZ catches up in vax stats. Massive risk.
In which case, you would have to think boating is out. No 'border' control.
What a mess it is right now.
Alan
Legasea Legend member
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tonto2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2021 at 7:50pm
Tonto2 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Would have been nice to drive a few minutes to the Manukau harbour this afternoon and launch the boat. Been a frickin long time since I had fish for dinnerCry
slowly going where everyone else has already been
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MacSkipper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2021 at 8:46am
MacSkipper View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Tonto2 Tonto2 wrote:

Would have been nice to drive a few minutes to the Manukau harbour this afternoon and launch the boat. Been a frickin long time since I had fish for dinnerCry
yes nice this morning also
Good fishing trip nothing breaks, great trip catch fish.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote gurnard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2021 at 1:57pm
gurnard View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

With some of waikato heading back into level 3 tonight it’s not looking promising for any change to us here in Auckland.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Pcj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2021 at 2:37pm
Pcj View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by gurnard gurnard wrote:

With some of waikato heading back into level 3 tonight it’s not looking promising for any change to us here in Auckland.
Not going Level 2 this week.My day tomorrow just got halved with most in level 3 hamilton.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote brmbrm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2021 at 3:50pm
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote lingee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2021 at 3:51pm
lingee View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

its a con . bloody goverment. i will not be able to see my gran kids this xmas at the way this playing out, no 1 dead but a 90 year old o i think that was on the cards. this is the bigies con to rule as all, commo gov, do as u are told or be into a group as 1938. think it over they are lairing to us all