New Site Design - Sept 2021

Page  <1 56789 12>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Snappa Geoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2021 at 5:27pm
Snappa Geoff View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by kitno kitno wrote:

Originally posted by spin king spin king wrote:

Originally posted by spin king spin king wrote:

sadly I can't post photos.....

I just tried again, I consider the new look a downgrade. Kinda over it now.

yeah agreed man, got a few trip reports to do but cbf now

Got a few reports aswell. Cbf x 2

Bummer Guys! Just when I thought my problems were sorted. Iv'e just spent the last ten minutes working out the log in bull ****e again as i was kicked off for the hundreth time. I don't know does one keep hanging in there or join the masses that have left this sight bacause of the still continuing problems.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote v8-coupe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2021 at 5:34pm
v8-coupe View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I have noticed on one of my machines, I log in on the main page, yet when I go into say, the Briny Bar, the tab says not logged in, so I go through the usual palaver of logging out and logging in again and still get the same results.
I have now found if I clear the cache and cookies, log in on the main page and ignore the not logged in tab in the forums I can do things.
Also the odd threads are still coming up compressed down the L/H side with the comment box located at the top right of the page.
Cheers

Win10 (up to date)
Microsoft Edge (up to date)
No third party security ware.
Legasea Legend Member
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2021 at 6:01pm
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Yeah can’t download photos either

Words will suffice 😂
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Grunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2021 at 6:24pm
Grunta View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Can anyone clue me in on what the photo problem is exactly?  Nothing should've changed on the site re-design.

Online...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Grunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2021 at 6:32pm
Grunta View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Originally posted by Snappa Geoff Snappa Geoff wrote:

Bummer Guys! Just when I thought my problems were sorted.........
I'll reset your password if you like Geoff - you must've been logged in to post though so just let me know.
Online...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2021 at 6:36pm
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Just keeps saying unknown error
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote kitno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2021 at 6:37pm
kitno View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Grunta, I've sent some screen shots to Bill via messenger. Hopefully he can forward them to you if he's not having a Nana nap.

Top 10 finish
2024 Grunter Hunter.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Grunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2021 at 7:04pm
Grunta View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Grunta, I've sent some screen shots to Bill via messenger. Hopefully he can forward them to you if he's not having a Nana nap.

Got them thanks - looks like it's an Android issue. If anyone is having probs on IoS or windows please let me know. I've just tested IoS and windows and seems to be OK but let me know otherwise - many thanks and will get Drew to have a look at this tomorrow.
Online...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Alan L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2021 at 7:46pm
Alan L View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

It is working fine for me on Windows. No need to log in - goes straight to menu. Can post pics no prob.
I get the odd thread that ends up in a LH column and reply box on RHS. Mostly not - working OK.
Just not sure if I have a problem searching archives.
Alan
Legasea Legend member
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spin king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2021 at 8:15pm
spin king View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Muppet Muppet wrote:

Just keeps saying unknown error

ditto. I'm android too
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Snappa Geoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2021 at 8:34pm
Snappa Geoff View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Grunta Grunta wrote:

I'll reset your password if you like Geoff - you must've been logged in to post though so just let me know.
Yes Grant I have had a clear run since New sight design, posted catch report the other day with Photo all good, then tonight go to reply  and I'm not logged in. Have to go through all the log in processes again. Why does this still continue to happen?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote v8-coupe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2021 at 8:51pm
v8-coupe View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Can anyone clue me in on what the photo problem is exactly?  Nothing should've changed on the site re-design.

Great colours/contrast in the fish picture. Thumbs Up
Legasea Legend Member
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Grunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2021 at 9:03pm
Grunta View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

...Have to go through all the log in processes again. Why does this still continue to happen?
It's a security issue Geoff but looking at how we can lengthen the session period. Click remember me and login literally takes a few seconds on repeat visits but take your point - could be better if you were are regular user and didn't have to do that.
Online...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote yknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2021 at 9:08pm
yknot View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

anyone able to advise how to make text box bigger??

When I type it is smallbox.
Those that say it can't be done are being overtaken by those doing it.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote v8-coupe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2021 at 9:09pm
v8-coupe View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Yes Grant I have had a clear run since New sight design, posted catch report the other day with Photo all good, then tonight go to reply  and I'm not logged in. Have to go through all the log in processes again. Why does this still continue to happen?

Just had the login/logout problem again.
This time after clearing the cookies using Fishing.net and the cookies/cache from my browser, I signed in, checked remember me and went through the save my information/preferences again.
Seemed to work for me after that.
Win10.
Microsoft Edge.
No third party software.
Legasea Legend Member
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rockz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2021 at 8:20am
rockz View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

test photo, and yes he does catch fish! Wink

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Steps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2021 at 9:59am
Steps View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Have just logged out
 checking with logging out then in  on the front end fishing.net.nz/
 Nps.
Check on the forums login /out
Nps

The log in is with email not nic name I use email but also have nic in my browser drop down list log in with... I have always loggin in with my email so tried my nic

using nic  nope cant log in
using my email   NPs.

If one has changed their normal email and not using their old one to log in you will have issues..
Then if go to the re set option below,
1/ Enter the new email.. will not work.. obviously
2/ Enter an old email to get PW/ reset, that originally had, and no longer active... you will not get the email to re set stuff..

If your regist email is no longer active the only way in is  to contact admins, they then change your email to a current email, and they can also put in a new PW  then u are good to go.
 Even 'god' permissions admin cant get or see your original PW in the data. base.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kitno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2021 at 2:38pm
kitno View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Still can't post photos from Android.....
Top 10 finish
2024 Grunter Hunter.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spin king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2021 at 4:05pm
spin king View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

same ffs
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crochet Cast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2021 at 6:54pm
Crochet Cast View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Getting “Unkown error” when trying to upload photos on iOS as well.
Page  <1 56789 12>