Wtb Picasso century

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Spearo123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wtb Picasso century
    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 3:26pm
Spearo123 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hey guys looking for a picasso century speargun. 120 in size is ideal but can always cut down longer guns. Not the camo one and would prefer the 28mm barrel with a rail but tube is fine with the least favorable being the 32mm rail model. Please let me know what you have. Am an old member returning with a new name so hopefully the trend continues.
Cheers John
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Phantom Menace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2021 at 4:45pm
Phantom Menace View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I've got a Picasso century pacific I could sell (possibly) - it's a camo one so maybe not what you are after.

(Welcome back John).