Hacker

Page  <12
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JustAnotherSpearo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2021 at 5:52am
JustAnotherSpearo View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Finally got to experience it this morning grunta.

Tapped on the thread underlined in the second screenshot for it. Using chrome on an Android device (huawei p40)
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CrayZfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2021 at 6:59am
CrayZfish View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Another one on the lockdown landbased report. Trevally skinning link. Last post. Took screen shots but can't upload them for some reason. Can manually write down the links if it helps?
Why choose either diving or fishing when you can do both. Besides crayfish tail is very good bait!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Grunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2021 at 11:25am
Grunta View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Thanks - looking at this now...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Grunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2021 at 11:35am
Grunta View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Thanks for letting us know about these posts - looks like these are spam posts with links. They're not spambots, likely just fruitloops with too much time on their hands. They are manually generated and the only way to block them is to stop all registrations or geoblock IP addresses which isn't 100% foolproof either so:

If you see posts like the one from Pleasureden above, try and hold yourself back and don't click on them - just report the post as spam (in the drop-down under Post options) and we'll deal with that post and account.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CrayZfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2021 at 7:38pm
CrayZfish View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Awesome thanks Grunta
Why choose either diving or fishing when you can do both. Besides crayfish tail is very good bait!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SaltyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2021 at 9:59am
SaltyC View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Possibly Grunta, but I didn't click on an actual post or a link in a post, I clicked on the arrowhead to open the last post in a thread, so that would require a redirect link, script or exe  to run once my last unread post in that thread opened. 

Can a poster actually post something that will execute simply when I open the post on the site? If so I am outa here!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote whippersnappyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2021 at 10:26am
whippersnappyr View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by SaltyC SaltyC wrote:

Possibly Grunta, but I didn't click on an actual post or a link in a post, I clicked on the arrowhead to open the last post in a thread, so that would require a redirect link, script or exe  to run once my last unread post in that thread opened. 

Can a poster actually post something that will execute simply when I open the post on the site? If so I am outa here!

Same I didn’t click on a post. I’d still have a good long look at your .htaccess 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SaltyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2021 at 11:19am
SaltyC View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Also JaS said he clicked on the "Advice on alloy repairs"thread not the obvious spam post further up
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote wayno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2021 at 11:35am
wayno View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I clicked on the "3 new posts" link on the garden thread this morning and got redirected.
Hit back button and it went away, has happened onc before a couple of weeks back as previously reported by others

To be old and wise you must first be young and stupid.
Page  <12