Star Ratings

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kerren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Star Ratings
    Posted: 24 Apr 2003 at 12:30pm
Kerren View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

From ealry next week the forum "star ratings" will be disabled, until we actually have a use for them.

This should make all you Star Bellied Sneetches happy.....
I am Kermit, Leader of Muppets Nov 05
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KingfishSi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2003 at 12:51pm
KingfishSi View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I was wondering what the story was with these stars. What will they be used for?

Kingfishsi
Keep knockin', nobody's home.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kerren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2003 at 12:56pm
Kerren View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

can be used for all manner of different things Kingfishsi....but basically they can control levels of subscriptions to differernt parts of the forums (eg)

Online Club Members, may get 2 stars and that allows them to visit the Club Rooms!

Sponsors and finacial suporters may get 3 stars and this will allow them prevelidge - like entry to a "koru" club type arrangements with discounts, free fishing trips...etc etc

And those with 5 stars well..........

but like I said these are future applications and not even worth considering just yet that is why they are being disabled.

I recieved one to many emails refering to the negative effect they are having on the populous, so out they go!.....
I am Kermit, Leader of Muppets Nov 05