Do you know a skipper of the boat "How's that"?

Post Options Post Options   Likes (9) Likes(9)   Quote kingiFiddla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Do you know a skipper of the boat "How's that"?
    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 at 1:05pm
kingiFiddla View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

He was heading over the bar at Mangawhai this morning. I think the boat was called Hows that or How to or the like. Glass, white gelcoat, I think 3 POB.

If you do know him can you please pass on a quick thanks from the hairy midget in the green speed bump for the consideration he showed me? Ta. Slowing down to 5kn, maybe even under, while passing by was great, thanks.

I'm quick to biatch at the muppets on parade on other days but just wanted to thank this skipper for his consideration. It was a good morning for a sleigh ride:

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2021 at 2:16pm
MB View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Nice.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kingiFiddla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2021 at 6:33pm
kingiFiddla View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

That's exactly what I thought when the skipper throttled right back when he noticed me. Doesn't always happen, especially in the mornings when people are keen as to get amongst it. Usually like a bat outta hell. So I was quite shocked but gotta give the guy credit for the respect. Bloody good on that bloke. I know us speed bumps can be a PITA sometimes.