Skirts for trolling lures

Page  12>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Catchelot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Skirts for trolling lures
    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 at 8:19pm
Catchelot View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

30 Lure Skirts for trolling lures for marlin, tuna, kingfish and so on.
Many are brand new Pakula, Bonze, Black Magic, Pelagic, some the new oily sheen, some are original Pakula Evil and lumo 33 years old.
For reference the longest skirt is 39cm, the shortest in 19cm.
$240 including courier. Selling as one lot only.

"The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever." - Jacques Cousteau
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Catchelot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2021 at 5:42pm
Catchelot View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

More pics...

"The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever." - Jacques Cousteau
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Catchelot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2021 at 5:43pm
Catchelot View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote yknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2021 at 6:00pm
yknot View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

A good buy for someone there Al.
Those that say it can't be done are being overtaken by those doing it.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Catchelot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2021 at 6:28pm
Catchelot View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by yknot yknot wrote:

A good buy for someone there Al.

Yeah mate thanks for that Geoff, I believe in a fair price to sell even though many are brand new.Clap
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Catchelot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2021 at 5:37pm
Catchelot View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Am surprised there aren't any luremakers on this site...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote wanabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2021 at 6:54pm
wanabe View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

$20.00
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Catchelot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2021 at 8:02pm
Catchelot View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by wanabe wanabe wrote:

$20.00

Love you long time Ian Clap

Glad you still stalk this site, LOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote yknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2021 at 8:25pm
yknot View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

We could have and auction AlWink

I will go $30, plus an old goat and a sample of smoked marlin
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Catchelot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2021 at 8:45pm
Catchelot View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

yep bring it on mate, virgin goats will be considered.LOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Catchelot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2021 at 8:46pm
Catchelot View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Catchelot Catchelot wrote:

$20.00

Love you long time Ian Clap

Glad you still stalk this site,LOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote wanabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2021 at 9:55pm
wanabe View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

i see one of your beloved old blues sold for $161Angry not like 2 joe yee i sold for $1100Heart last week 

Ynot/ Geoff thanks for the smoked marlin you gave me it was a treat, i hope the new Pakula lures are working well
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Catchelot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2021 at 6:39am
Catchelot View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Nope I sold a brand new Old Blue last week for $200.

PS, Why the anger?

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote terrafish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2021 at 6:58pm
terrafish View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

i see one of your beloved old blues sold for $161Angry not like 2 joe yee i sold for $1100Heart last week 

Ynot/ Geoff thanks for the smoked marlin you gave me it was a treat, i hope the new Pakula lures are working well
Glad I didnt sell my joe yee to you for the $150 that you offered me then mate. Hope the family is well...
Part time Devils Advocate, Fulltime procrastinator
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote terrafish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2021 at 7:01pm
terrafish View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

We could have and auction AlWink

Dammit sold my last goat!. I could go $50, 2pieces of pro smoked Kingy and 3 rusty old hooks.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Catchelot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2021 at 7:48pm
Catchelot View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by terrafish terrafish wrote:

We could have and auction Al

Dammit sold my last goat!. I could go $50, 2pieces of pro smoked Kingy and 3 rusty old hooks.

LOLClap

That is funny, place your bids Terrafish
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote terrafish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2021 at 7:55pm
terrafish View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Thought I had! but will raise the stakes to 50, the kingy, 6 rusty hooks and one seized swivel with visible signs of corrosion. will also throw in an empty packet of hooks and some used nylon(some untangling may be required) just to up the stakes
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote yknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2021 at 8:15pm
yknot View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Terra fish,
I can help you out. Have got 900m of 24kg nylon from my great grannies 50w that she only used once.
We removed it the other weekend.
This lot does not need untangling
Happy to donate that if you need to increase your bid. I know you need thise skirts.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote wanabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2021 at 9:22pm
wanabe View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

the angry face is to those that do not pay what it should sell for i thought the one sold should have gone for 250 but no only 161 old lures are what they are and worth it you did ok with yours al
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote terrafish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2021 at 11:36pm
terrafish View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Terra fish,
I can help you out. Have got 900m of 24kg nylon from my great grannies 50w that she only used once.
We removed it the other weekend.
This lot does not need untangling
Happy to donate that if you need to increase your bid. I know you need thise skirts.
No spare goats?
Page  12>