Auckland spearo

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ElroyzJourney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Auckland spearo
    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 at 3:02pm
ElroyzJourney View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Attn Auckland Spearos:
Looking for a few buddies to go spearfishing with around Auckland region.. I dont have access to my own boat (yet) but keen to travel and definitely pay my way if you have one.

Cheers,
ElroyzJourney
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote 9999monkeys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2021 at 7:22pm
9999monkeys View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Kiaora bro, just getting in to spearing and have a few mates getting in to it too. Occasionally head up to leigh and that for a jam
You have your own gear? and live around central? Could get you in on a day trip if ya keen
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ElroyzJourney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2021 at 7:45pm
ElroyzJourney View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Awesome awesome.. I've done a far bit of spearing since but always wanting to make an excuse to go out and spear.

Yeah I'm living between in 2 areas, Helensville and Manukau for work but travelling isnt an issue.

I do have all my own gear so that's fine

I will send you a private message on here mate and we can connect from there
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Denim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2021 at 9:19pm
Denim View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Kiaora, if your still looking for spearing buddies i'd be keen to come for a dive.
I'v only been spearing since last year but have been going out every week on solo shore dives sometimes dragging my kayak around and have been knocking over some pretty decent fish.
I live in Auckland and have been getting fish and scallops from Auckland as well as a lot of dives in the far north, I'm happy to drive north or south