Soo...Trump or Biden 2020

Page  <1234 15>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fish-feeder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2020 at 5:52pm
fish-feeder View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Rozboon Rozboon wrote:

If you believe the laptop thing, I have a bridge I can do you a really good, one-off deal on?

The evidence looks pretty real to me,and bidens reaction to trump asking him about it in the last debate says even more. I don't care who wins,but having a guy that speaks unintelligible sentences at rally's and sniffs kids is not someone I'd trust to run any country lol.
dont get my personality mixed up with my attitude,my personality is me,my attitude depends on you.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fish Addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2020 at 6:24pm
Fish Addict View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Reel Deal Reel Deal wrote:

.....NZ has a MMP voting system.... The old first past the post was as unfair as the yanks system. Say National got 30% labour 29% act 12% greens 20% nz first 9% New Zealand would have been governed by a party 70% of kiwis didn’t vote to lead them. Very unfair... 

Using your percentages above and applying the MMP system if ACT and the Greens formed an alliance and NZ First failed to align with any party then NZ would be governed by parties that 68% of NZers didn't vote for.  Is that fairer .... ?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Reel Deal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2020 at 6:37pm
Reel Deal View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

yeah fairer thanks.

If the president race was based on illegible sentences Biden would win hands down. Trump has filled YouTube with clips of his made up words and muddled answers. They are both in their 70s so forgiven it must be stressful as under the lights And cameras with the world willing you to slip up.

The gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men's lives the hours spent on fishing - Assyrian Proverb
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fish-feeder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2020 at 7:05pm
Titanium
Titanium

Biden has used teleprompters and earpieces,in the last debate he apparently was using an ipad....not that it matters anyway. I've seen videos from a few sources that show biden inappropriately putting his hands all over kids in photo ops,the guy is just creepy. "If you don't vote for biden,your not black" is one line he used lol. It's a total shet show and so entertaining to see unfold. I'm glad I don't live in America,cause whoever wins,there will be mass riots and insurrection all over america. Not good at all.
dont get my personality mixed up with my attitude,my personality is me,my attitude depends on you.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Reel Deal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2020 at 7:14pm
Reel Deal View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

there is a high chance of civil unrest but it just shows where the USA has gone to in the past years. 3rd world politics. I hope it doesn’t happen as if you protest your a terrorist, if you react to not getting the president you vote for army will be called in. Never ends well for either side. 

I remember our big Pacific brothers PNG (over 8 million population) had two Prime Ministers for over 6 months. One controlled the army the other controlled the police.  Made the shoot outs next level with high powered rifles blasting.
The gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men's lives the hours spent on fishing - Assyrian Proverb
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote OuttaHere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2020 at 7:14pm
OuttaHere View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by fish-feeder fish-feeder wrote:

If you believe the laptop thing, I have a bridge I can do you a really good, one-off deal on?

The evidence looks pretty real to me,and bidens reaction to trump asking him about it in the last debate says even more. I don't care who wins,but having a guy that speaks unintelligible sentences at rally's and sniffs kids is not someone I'd trust to run any country lol.

There's more holes in it than a block of swiss cheese, yes, Hunter flew 4500 miles across the US to use some ****hole strip-mall computer repair shop to look at his "water damaged" Macbook, which was full of incriminating evidence but had no protection whatsoever... that he then just clean forgot to pick up... and damn was he unlucky that the random computer repair shop he chose to go to just happened to be owned by a massive Trump supporter? The entire thing is just so ****ing bizarre that you have to literally suspend disbelief to even start to think that it's credible.

This is a guy that is supposedly taking millions of dollars in backhanders and at the same time is using a $85 laptop repair shop (ha, even the price is unbelievable) in the middle of nowhere, instead of getting his EA or whatever to arrange it with someone?

Congratulations, you've been suckered by a disinformation piece. If you think the evidence looks "pretty real" you need to broaden your information sources.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fish-feeder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2020 at 7:38pm
Titanium
Titanium

Yeah you may be right,I don't trust anything when it come to politics....and I'm not trying to argue,as I mentioned it's interesting. people on drugs do stupid things,he has a history of drug use,but I agree,it seems far fetched,not totally impossible,but in this day and age of deep fakes and media spin, who knows what's really going on behind the scenes.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote OuttaHere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2020 at 7:43pm
OuttaHere View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

in this day and age of deep fakes and media spin, who knows what's really going on behind the scenes.

You're 100% correct there, it's an absolute shocker trying to get to the bottom of anything to do with the US at the moment... the entire country has become so partisan that everything is twisted to suit someone's agenda.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fish-feeder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2020 at 8:28pm
Titanium
Titanium

in this day and age of deep fakes and media spin, who knows what's really going on behind the scenes.

You're 100% correct there, it's an absolute shocker trying to get to the bottom of anything to do with the US at the moment... the entire country has become so partisan that everything is twisted to suit someone's agenda.

I just hope the far left Marxist antifa thing doesn't make its way down here,cancel culture and erasing history never works out well,and it's playing out in the USA, politics,pandemic,race baiting......again....all shown or supressed by the media,and their agenda.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote OuttaHere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2020 at 9:22pm
OuttaHere View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I just hope the far left Marxist antifa thing doesn't make its way down here,cancel culture and erasing history never works out well,and it's playing out in the USA, politics,pandemic,race baiting......again....all shown or supressed by the media,and their agenda.

My opinion only but it's a result of a bigger polarisation of politics; increased tribalism and an "us versus them" philosophy that has had petrol thrown on it by the current administration. The U in USA is pretty ironic right now.

I think/hope that NZ is a long long way off such things - what passes for mainstream political ideology in the US is widely regarded as pretty wacky/extreme here. NZ is, by and large, still fairly politically moderate - both Labour and National are pretty centrist after all.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (3) Likes(3)   Quote Mossy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2020 at 9:36pm
Mossy View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Mate, cancel culture is alive and well in NZ and will only increase. Just search the 'news' sites for the likes of the guys in Akl having the audacity to name their restaurant 'Kingi' and the shouty faux-outrage that followed by certain activists; GD Gardner in the 'naki having the gall to refer to their region as 'The 'naki' and the resultant faux-outrage; Hamilton City Council removing statues because of threats to vandalise them, thus kow-towing to said cancel-culturalists/bullies... 

There will be stacks of other examples.

Certain interest groups are using the political shambles that is BLM in the US to further their own goals.

But back to topic, I pick Trump to win the election. Unfortunately what we are seeing over there is major intimidation from the left/Antifa/BLM/spoiled white college kids to try and get people to vote left. The riots if/when Trump gets reelected will be unreal.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Reel Deal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2020 at 8:17am
Reel Deal View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

new handle MEGA Mossy haha. The right us just as bad and their proud boys, militia. Where lieing, deflecting and standing over countries for political advantage and corruption is the new normal. They are all the same slugging it out for power and money. Nothing to do with saving the environment, and helping citizens have healthy happy lives. 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fish-feeder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2020 at 9:05am
Titanium
Titanium

BLM and antifa calling for abolition of police and prisons, shutting down peaceful protests, burning buildings, setting up autonomous zones....all in Dem states and cities,cause the mayor's and governors do little about. The kids get arrested and bailed,rinse repeat. Crazy times.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2020 at 10:23am
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Quite interesting watched a program on the 2003 Iraqi war on how Bush and co used the same language over and over to incite fear and revenge within the US.

Then he won the election with a landslide in 04.

Sound familiar?

The American voting system is like MMP with its design not allowing big populated states not running rough rule over the smaller ones.
You will know the result by the Ohio count.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Steps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2020 at 11:02am
Steps View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Anyone actually looked into Bidens background  in particular that of the last 50yrs or so?
The guy has a good record of effectiveness, but unlike many 'professional ' politicians of today who major in communication/ marketing and presentation.. he hasnt, and doesnt manage well.
That doesnt mean he is absent minded, deficient or anything like that.
Thats like saying a dyslexic, or blind or deaf, paraplegic, person hasnt the skills to be a great politician or leader.
What it does say thu is those ppl who put those ppl down are in the end , the "loosers"
The same people who talk load and slow to a blind person or a person in a wheel chair as if they are also intellectually handicapped,  because of their own stupidity.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (2) Likes(2)   Quote fish-feeder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2020 at 11:24am
Titanium
Titanium

Biden is a mess to be honest,he thought he was talking to george bush,called trump bush .. uses a teleprompter,forgets what he is talking about...fondles minors....His daughter released her diary recently...very sad state of affairs. I don't like trump,but I don't think biden has the mental capacity to get through the day let alone dig the USA out if the mess it's in. "If you don't vote for biden,you're not black" :Joe Biden ....unreal lol
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Fishy11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2020 at 12:23pm
Fishy11 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Biden also referred to Trump as Abraham Lincoln in one of the debates  "Abraham Lincoln here is one of the most racist presidents we've had in modern history"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaBaiSIhmIQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhqqBaRH0Tw
ah wtf Joe.LOL
Almost 50 years in politics, 8 years as VP and has done sweet F all for the American people.

....and his VP pick Kamala Harris, don't get me started on her track record...
to quote one Gad Saad -
Just watched @KamalaHarris on @60Minutes. It’s bewildering that this person could be POTUS when Avocado Brain @joebiden steps down after confusing his wife for a toaster. Her response to every question is to crack up in a boisterous fake laugh. It’s astounding. Empty personhood.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Reel Deal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2020 at 12:30pm
Reel Deal View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

FF really BLM is a terrorist group Burning and looting? From the footage I saw from every news channel except trumps spin news channel I saw multi national people of all ages with families and babies marching peacefully in most main cities around the world. Lewis Hamilton is a terrorist ? Madonna, Dolly Parton ?. Really ? 

You are right Steps, a good team around any president that is a team player will run rings around constant lying and incompetence.  Stumbling on words doesn’t make you a bad decision maker.  Einstein was a bad dyslexic. He wasn’t shouted down because of it and changed the word. 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2020 at 12:55pm
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

To be fair Real Deal the famous are woke mainly because of guilt.

Imagine the carbon footprint of those few you named for s start.

In the UK there is a footballer earning 200,000 quid a week calling on tax payer funding to feed kids.
Once upon a time in the 80s the UK raised money to feed Africa, now it can't feed itself.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Fishy11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2020 at 12:58pm
Fishy11 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

BLM, the organization who's founders openly describe themselves as trained marxists......
There has been looting and violent riots from BLM members or supporters, to say that it's just Trump spin is a cop out. I personally know people who have seen it first hand over there.
Does that mean anyone who utters the phrase "black lives matter" like the celebs you mentioned are terrorists, no. But to say it's not a thing and paint it as being all peaceful is b.s.

Then again you did just use Albert Einstein as an example of why Joe Biden isn't a complete numpty Reel Deal, wow.

Then we've got another member in this thread who not long ago compared Robert Muldoon and Donald Trump to Idi Amin and Adolf Hilter as being one in the same.

Riiight......lol
LOL

Page  <1234 15>