Soo...Trump or Biden 2020

Page  123 15>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fish-feeder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Soo...Trump or Biden 2020
    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 at 11:12am
fish-feeder View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Just wondering who people think will win this time round.
Myself,I think Trump will win,as Biden is clearly entering into dimentia,so it's running mate Kamala Harris that would end up as president if Biden did win.
I think Trump has done.ok over the last few years, certainly not as bad as alot wanted or thought he would be.
What your thoughts guys.
dont get my personality mixed up with my attitude,my personality is me,my attitude depends on you.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Hook-it Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2020 at 1:09pm
Hook-it View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Originally posted by fish-feeder fish-feeder wrote:

I think Trump has done.ok over the last few years, certainly not as bad as alot wanted or thought he would be.
What your thoughts guys.

I agree but it is still going to a long haul for employment. Hard to beat the chinaman, when you only have to pay a dime for a days labor, so to speak.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote doctor fish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2020 at 7:10pm
doctor fish View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

At least Trump can't be bought!

All the states that are run by the democrats are the ones with the highest breakdown of law and order. 

Creepy Joe has been in politics for a long time and achieved nothing.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (3) Likes(3)   Quote shaneg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2020 at 8:09pm
shaneg View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Trump is pretty terrible. Was one those who rejoiced when he won and hoping he would drain the swamp. 
I reckon he’s created few of his own swamps, as in dark murky waters.
Americans could do better. He’s proven himself to be an idiot although a lot stubborn stuff you might admire, but still not up to job and completely pathologically self absorbed by his own ego,....and massively ignorant=dangerous.
Possibly a complete fascist racist to boot.  Hasn’t proven otherwise to date. Not really should be leader of free world if is such a thing anymore.
Will he win ... who knows. He’s already indicated will not accept the decision if goes against him. Nutcase.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote reel crayze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2020 at 8:40pm
reel crayze View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Originally posted by doctor fish doctor fish wrote:

At least Trump can't be bought!

All the states that are run by the democrats are the ones with the highest breakdown of law and order. 

Creepy Joe has been in politics for a long time and achieved nothing.

Eh ! Just google Trump and Russia ?

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Reel Deal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2020 at 10:11pm
Reel Deal View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

what Shane sad x2
The gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men's lives the hours spent on fishing - Assyrian Proverb
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Fish Addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2020 at 11:31pm
Fish Addict View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Trump was voted in because the majority of Americans preferred his ideas of America going forward rather than what was being offered by the Democrats.  Soon after being elected he sought to follow through with the election promises only to be blocked by legal challenges and / or the US Senate.  Seems to me that the Senate denied him the opportunity to fulfill the numerous election promises which led to him being elected in the first place.
Being old school I personally don't agree with his political style but it is clear that social media will get you more of an audience and in today's world and that's where you need to be.  The media have been relentless in crucifying him throughout his term as President and at times perhaps rightly so.  I recall comments soon after his election from the media that he won't last till Xmas and other celebrities saying they would leave USA if he remained President.  Where are they now, all still in USA.
He's got balls, some business sense and not afraid to rattle a few cages.  For that he gets my vote.
If he was a candidate in the upcoming NZ election I'd vote for him before your PM of kindness Jacinda.
I know who my Texas based sister-in-law for 15+ years is voting for and it's not for Biden.     
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 5:32am
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Trump will win.
He lives for the campaign.
And you certainly don't see the good stuff he does on the bias media.

I just don't get it, from day one they were on his back and he has carried it all from then.
If he is that bad he would have hung himself by now.

The irony being if I was a Yank I would not have voted for him.

How many Dems feel about Trump is what I think about our lovely PM too.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote shaneg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 9:26pm
shaneg View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Fish Addict Fish Addict wrote:

Trump was voted in because the majority of Americans preferred his ideas of America going forward rather than what was being offered by the Democrats.    
That’s actually highly inaccurate, he lost the popular vote to Hillary Clinton by couple of million votes. He won in electoral college because of states that voted for him, which is rigged in republicans favour.
But we can always rewrite history if maths don’t work for you.LOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fish Addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 11:47pm
Fish Addict View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by shaneg shaneg wrote:

Originally posted by Fish Addict Fish Addict wrote:

Trump was voted in because the majority of Americans preferred his ideas of America going forward rather than what was being offered by the Democrats.    
That’s actually highly inaccurate, he lost the popular vote to Hillary Clinton by couple of million votes. He won in electoral college because of states that voted for him, which is rigged in republicans favour.
But we can always rewrite history if maths don’t work for you.LOL
Maths works for me.  I stand corrected, in 2016 Hillary Clinton polled 48.2% of the popular vote vs Donald Trump polling 46.1%.  Is it rigged in the Republican's favour as you say ........... ??

In the 2017 NZ election Labour polled 36.89% of the popular vote vs National polling 44.45%.  Some may say it's rigged ......... ?? LOL

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2020 at 7:14pm
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Yes a very valid point.

Americans get to choose from two people. Pretty straight forward if you ask me. Their voting system is designed to quell the bigger states from overriding the smaller states. It is their version of a fair election, better than MMP.

We get a vote that was really a waste of time because in the end only one counted.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote shaneg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2020 at 9:03pm
shaneg View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Fair call FA on rigged comment, I was  playing to an audience,  ... it’s doesn’t always work out how it should because of let’s call it system anomalies... but a bigger call to say  “vast majority voted “ when they didn’t.
You might be surprised what side I am actually voting for in NZ election. Act Voter this time. But truth is actually a good starting point. And probably why they’ve gone up in polls I suspect. Along with actually havIng policy reflecting their values... individual choice, not having to be relentlessly taxed for effort, less regulation.. smaller government, actually believe in charity as well as people allowed to get ahead but not penalising those who have and mainly worked and saved/invested hard.  Apologies in advance if you are supporting NZ First. Dead ducks, and should never stymied cameras on com boats... but I am biased.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote whippersnappyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2020 at 9:56pm
whippersnappyr View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

never a vast majority in the USA. 40% don’t vote at all.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote shaneg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2020 at 10:03pm
shaneg View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by whippersnappyr whippersnappyr wrote:

never a vast majority in the USA. 40% don’t vote at all.
Yet another truth... And probably agree based on if NBA is anything to go on. Was it 20% players said voted last time?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (2) Likes(2)   Quote Steps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2020 at 10:42am
Steps View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Who really cares now?
 Trump has insulted all Americas allies, handed middle east over to Putin, Africa and pacific to China... Divided America so its now not much more than a banana republic with a space platform.
 Isolated all his advisors, scientists and military.
 Put a pandemic uncontrolled thru his country , screwing the economy even more than the tariffs on Chinese and his allies products, short and long term

Economically , militarily, and socially he has taken out the American 'empire' and what used to be recognised as  the 'leader of the western world'.

If he 'wins' then we just watch more of the crap while distracted as to what Putin and the Chinese are upto.
If Bidden wins , well America has been so stuffed internally and externally it will take decades , if ever, for America to rise above other nations like France,Iran, Germany, Saudi ,Australia and Canada.

Hes a clown , those who elected him at the polls and electual college system deserve everything they and their children get, while the rest of the world is distracted with Covid, and his entertaining antics.

Rather than asking who will win.. which end of the day doesnt matter anymore as Trump and Putin have done the damage..
We should be asking , "ok the current leader of the 'free' world has gone , where do we go from here?"

The great American dream was just that , a great dream... and the world woke up to see the nightmare coming.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fish-feeder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2020 at 12:24pm
Titanium
Titanium

Looks like Bidens going to lose,after what's just happened in the last two days....it's going to get interesting now.
dont get my personality mixed up with my attitude,my personality is me,my attitude depends on you.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Reel Deal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2020 at 12:45pm
Reel Deal View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

yes thinking the same. If only he had the energy to explain his point. There are more Americans employed in alternative energy than oil and coal today and that can increase dramatically if oil and coals subsidies went to alternative energy. The rest of Europes is well into the transition into renewables and USA will be left behind and it’s a 25 year process so job loss can be reduced if Americans use their brains.

But both parties just spend time personally attacking each other and each other’s fake news ha.

Thinking it’s Trumos to lose on this day.
The gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men's lives the hours spent on fishing - Assyrian Proverb
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Reel Deal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2020 at 12:57pm
Reel Deal View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

.In the 2017 NZ election Labour polled 36.89% of the popular vote vs National polling 44.45%.  Some may say it's rigged ......... ?? LOL......

Huge difference surprised it needs explaining. 

NZ has a MMP voting system. Labour added other parties and their votes to their total till nationals votes were smaller than the kiwis who voted against them. So labour and it’s partner parties won as more people voted for them.  The old first past the post was as unfair as the yanks system. Say National got 30% labour 29% act 12% greens 20% nz first 9% New Zealand would have been governed by a party 70% of kiwis didn’t vote to lead them. Very unfair. 

America’s flawed voting system I’m guessing has its inception back in the day when the states weren’t united and self ruled with their own choice of currency etc. 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fish-feeder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2020 at 2:37pm
Titanium
Titanium

Biden said he will stop drilling for oil and then said he wants more freaking..... within minutes of each other. Then the hunter biden laptop thing... Well well. Also the business deals he and his son were doing in china....he is done. He has given up on campaigning as of today. The Dems are a bit mess right now.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote OuttaHere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2020 at 5:35pm
OuttaHere View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

If you believe the laptop thing, I have a bridge I can do you a really good, one-off deal on?
Page  123 15>