CRUSHER NEW NATIONAL LEADER

Page  <1 34567 9>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote taurangatroutmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2020 at 10:10am
taurangatroutmaster View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

It's a world wide thing and NZ is heavily involved. One of the end goals is a 1 world govt
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote corosanta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2020 at 10:14am
corosanta View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

So those people/things that you quoted want to govern the whole world.
Why?
And for what?
Sitndrinkntalknbullman
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote cirrus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2020 at 10:23am
cirrus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Once heard it said,be it true or false, that long ago in the English parliament one of the Lords said. "We have given the people the vote--and we shall also give them someone to vote for"
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote taurangatroutmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2020 at 10:27am
Platinum
Platinum

To have complete control. Look up agenda 21 and agenda 2030. The information isn't even hidden.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titahi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2020 at 10:59am
Titahi View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

TTM you forgot to mention NASA have created a new Zodiac sign....  Towed into place by a man in a red suit using  a 8 reindeer tractor unit.

Must be horrible to so clearly see the problem, that no one else around you can fathom, and be powerless to do anything about it.

Commiserations to you

"I love standing by the ocean and just knowing what its for"
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote taurangatroutmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2020 at 11:23am
Platinum
Platinum

Didn't know NASA had done that but everything they do is fake. Just another masonic lie
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muzzfishing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2020 at 11:30am
Muzzfishing View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Is Crusher Collins part of agenda 21 or 2030
    A Good Skipper Keeps the water on the outside of the boat.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote corosanta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2020 at 11:49am
corosanta View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Wow! So TTM, who/what want "complete control" because of agenda 21 and 2030.
Doesn't make much sense to me or any of my reindeer.
My mate flooded in at the end of Kohumaru Road wasn't too impressed either.
I'll have a yarn with the boys down at the pub this arvo, they might figure it out.
Meanwhile, we have you.

Sitndrinkntalknbullman
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kitno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2020 at 11:55am
kitno View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I'm still waiting to see photos of Ttm's 60cm+ gurnard that he claims to catch regularly.
Top 10 finish
2024 Grunter Hunter.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kitno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2020 at 12:00pm
kitno View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

As for whom I'm voting for, still undecided.
Top 10 finish
2024 Grunter Hunter.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (2) Likes(2)   Quote Mr Moritz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2020 at 12:00pm
Mr Moritz View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

The Labyrinth

I met up with NASA Austronaut who had walked on the moon back in 1975. I was running a research station in the dry valleys Antarctica. I took him for a ride on a good old kiwi gnat to show him the Labyrinth. He said it was the closest thing to the moon he had seen on the earth. We used to get a lot of visitors arrive by Helo from Mcmurdo unannounced. Had the Commander of US Pacific Fleet turn up for lunch one day. They brought their own in brown paper bags. They had oranges, but not for long we soon got our hands on them...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote taurangatroutmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2020 at 1:58pm
Platinum
Platinum

Of course crusher is part of agenda 21 etc but only as a puppet having her strings pulled. No different to Cindy. Niether of them actually have any say in anything or any true power
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote taurangatroutmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2020 at 2:03pm
Platinum
Platinum

Kitno that's because I eat gurnard not photograph them. They get filleted on the rocks to make the carry out easier. Not safe climbing cliffs with all your gear plus a heavy bag on fish. For the same reason I don't take a camera or phone because there's no reception anyway. I fish for my own satisfaction, so I don't mind if you believe me or not
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2020 at 2:06pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Originally posted by taurangatroutmaster taurangatroutmaster wrote:

Didn't know NASA had done that but everything they do is fake. Just another masonic lie

TTM, I've had a couple of people tell me you are a real good guy and are just stirring the pot. If that is true then I have absolutely no respect for you anymore. It's bad enough that you have these whacko  ideas, but if you're misleading via dishonesty then you can f#ck off. Your call.
Best gurnard fisherman in my street
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote taurangatroutmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2020 at 2:28pm
Platinum
Platinum

I'm not stirring the pot at all. I firmly believe what I say. Others on here have backed up alot of what I've said. I know you don't see it smudge but I'm actually trying to help people and open there eyes to what's really going on in the world. And talk fishing which is what I'm doing on every post other than this one and this one I'm keeping within subject. I realise people don't like hearing the truth alot of the time and get angry about it. It's a natural reaction so I don't hold that against anyone. I'm certainly not dishonest and live my life by a be good to people and help where u can kind of attitude. You.ve met me and had a good chat smudge. Do I seem like the kind of person that would just stir the pot for this long?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (2) Likes(2)   Quote fish-feeder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2020 at 2:52pm
fish-feeder View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

TTM....the info is out there. I wouldn't bother trying to educate people on it,waste of time as nothing can be done anyways. The destabilizing of the USA is in full swing....China is land grabbing all over the world,they want to be the new superpower,they have even said as much. Is a war on the cards?.... .
dont get my personality mixed up with my attitude,my personality is me,my attitude depends on you.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote taurangatroutmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2020 at 3:00pm
Platinum
Platinum

Fish feeder although it's not happening fast enough people are waking up to what's going on. The only way it can be stopped is if people know and stop supporting this broken system. I realise I'm banging my head against a brick wall with the majority on here but that won't stop me speaking what I believe to be true. I don't claim to have all the answers. I'm constantly learning
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fishy11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2020 at 3:03pm
Fishy11 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Smudge, first off i'll just say i'm not looking to escalate things or start sh*t. Why is it though we can't just stick to debating the ideas, why do we need to start attacking the person.
Heck i don't always agree with everything TTM says, i don't agree with a bunch of your views either but isn't the whole point that we can share our ideas/ views and discuss them.
What's you're views on my posts in this thread for instance?
I mentioned something about BLM, Antifa and Soros all which can be substantiated.
What's your view on the whole Epstein thing? his death, Ghislaine Maxwell, the island, the royal family and Hollywood ties. Are there no local or overseas interests, people or groups with power who influence politics in NZ? Or am i a nutjob also? Is it all just fiction?

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Reel Deal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2020 at 3:22pm
Reel Deal View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Second that. Well said. 

The gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men's lives the hours spent on fishing - Assyrian Proverb
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fishy11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2020 at 3:28pm
Fishy11 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Here's one related to the government, politics and something Judith had a hand in along with the PM. Must be a few hunters/firearms licence holders on this forum.
Was the gun grab as it is, face value if you will. Or is it it part of a bigger plan /agenda?
Does anyone actually believe all the new firearm legislation was introduced to make us safer? How's that working so far? i see another shooting to add to this years list, 2 people shot last night in Ellerslie.
Thoughts?

Edit:
Page  <1 34567 9>