CRUSHER NEW NATIONAL LEADER

Page  <1 789
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Schampy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2020 at 6:53pm
Schampy View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Theres a few hard core BFG ers that are going on about this. My old man is one of them.... bloody Boomers man. It- is totally feasible that the nanny has a boyfriend/ husband  and Clark has not been sticking his rod in the wrong holder.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Clutch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2020 at 7:02pm
Clutch View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Yeah, maybe.
But it's out there so maybe Adern should address this issue.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Schampy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2020 at 7:29pm
Schampy View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Should she have to address rumors?.....Prolly kinda busy.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2020 at 8:06pm
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Private lives don't matter to be fair.
I have more issues with her policies than the geezer who was the "first man of fishing".

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote whippersnappyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2020 at 9:07pm
whippersnappyr View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Catchelot Catchelot wrote:

From Willie Jackson...

Jacinda is a talker,  who knows what Judith is. We’ll see.

Fixed it for you
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote widerange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2020 at 11:09pm
widerange View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Private lives do matter when what you do in private is driving your policy decisions because of your need to cover up your  deviancies and those of your comrades and to satisfy the blackmailers.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote widerange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2020 at 11:16pm
widerange View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by corosanta corosanta wrote:

Be very careful when mentioning my name and accusing me of forfeiting my freedom and human rights to the state.

You said you agreed with agenda2030,does it mean something different to you?
I'm genuinely interested in your perspective coz I find it terrifying 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2020 at 5:44am
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by widerange widerange wrote:

Private lives do matter when what you do in private is driving your policy decisions because of your need to cover up your  deviancies and those of your comrades and to satisfy the blackmailers.
<div id="UMS_TOOLTIP" style=": ; cursor: pointer; : 2147483647; : transparent; top: -100000px; left: -100000px;">

Haha 😂

Well if this incident gets wide knowledge then expect a lot of sympathy votes going her way.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote whippersnappyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2020 at 7:26am
Platinum
Platinum

I thought it was common knowledge.  It certainly seems to be well known by the media community 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2020 at 10:26am
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

It’s not headed the six o’clock news though.

Not everyone has heard it I assure you.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kitno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2020 at 10:33am
kitno View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Aye, what? First I've heard of it.
Top 10 finish
2024 Grunter Hunter.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote whippersnappyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2020 at 11:52am
Platinum
Platinum

Rumours for a couple of years, the pregnant Nanny a few weeks ago. Not worth commenting on because its a rumour and irrelevant to Cindy as prime minister.  If I was like some others on this forum I'd say its a media conspiracy to keep the truth from the people, sorry Sheeple. Also Ghislaine Maxwell didn't kill herself. Smile
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fish-feeder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2020 at 11:58am
fish-feeder View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by whippersnappyr whippersnappyr wrote:

Rumours for a couple of years, the pregnant Nanny a few weeks ago. Not worth commenting on because its a rumour and irrelevant to Cindy as prime minister.  If I was like some others on this forum I'd say its a media conspiracy to keep the truth from the people, sorry Sheeple. Also Ghislaine Maxwell didn't kill herself. Smile

Maxwell is dead? Is that a prediction of yours?
dont get my personality mixed up with my attitude,my personality is me,my attitude depends on you.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muzzfishing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 1:17pm
Muzzfishing View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Schampy Schampy wrote:

Should she have to address rumors?.....Prolly kinda busy.

Did John Key address the rumours to him resigning due to family matters.
    A Good Skipper Keeps the water on the outside of the boat.
Page  <1 789