CRUSHER NEW NATIONAL LEADER

Page  <1 6789>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2020 at 2:04pm
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Agreed Fishy the idea of taxing of assets is so lame that it exposes the lack of real world sense within the government.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote widerange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2020 at 3:42pm
widerange View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Please follow the link I put up an pass it on
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote corosanta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2020 at 3:59pm
corosanta View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Sitndrinkntalknbullman
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote widerange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2020 at 4:08pm
widerange View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by corosanta corosanta wrote:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

All good by you yea?
Agenda 2030 bring it on?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote corosanta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2020 at 5:27pm
corosanta View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Pretty much.
Sitndrinkntalknbullman
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2020 at 6:09pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Originally posted by kitno kitno wrote:

I'd ask these two for the answer

Yepp, finally a couple of fishermen who can tackle the real issues and give an honest answer
Best gurnard fisherman in my street
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote widerange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2020 at 6:44pm
widerange View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by corosanta corosanta wrote:

Pretty much.

I'm curious to know your understanding of agenda 21/2030.
Did you watch the vid? is he misrepresenting these agendas?
or our governments' implementation of them.
My understanding is that more(all?) of our personal freedom will be forfeit.
Adern has already extinguished our right to own private property and to free speech,I'm gobsmacked and horrified that any NZer would be happy to sacrifice any of their human rights, even more so that anyone would be happy to submit to the level of control proposed by these horrendous agendas.
I put the link up thinking everyone would be gratefull to finally see some push back against the destruction of our demcracy that they may be able to get behind.
Am I the only one that finds this stuff concerning?
Are you all going to follow each other up the ramp to have your heads cut off?

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2020 at 7:02pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Originally posted by Fishy11 Fishy11 wrote:

Originally posted by smudge smudge wrote:

Ohhh dear Big smile. No there's bound to be some truth behind that stuff,

I don't think that there isn't corruption around us, but then according to you I'm a hardcore Labour supporter. I don't have strong political allegiances and I think I have voted left twice in my life many years ago. I thought I was allowed to have my own thoughts just like you think you should be allowed to have yours. 

Smudge, i've never referred to you as a hardcore Labour supporter. I've also never said you or anyone else for that matter can't have their own thoughts. You're making stuff up now, i've actually said the opposite in this thread. I'm all for the debate of ideas.
On the flip side you've tried to paint certain forum members as nutjobs then openly admitted you haven't researched or have little knowledge of the topic at hand.
You've threatened multiple forum members (either publicly or through private messages) with being banned despite them not posting anything abusive towards other members just views you disagree with. Who's the one trying to stop the discussion of ideas...Pot, kettle, black.

I spent 15 minutes of my life looking for a reference you made that I think was directed at me. Maybe I was wrong. Probably not because I'm never wrong (there's that sarcasm again Smudge).

Anyway, I like fishing. was pleasantly surprised to see some fishing stuff from you in the Raglan reports. That's the stuff I like to see.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2020 at 7:17pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

I've been thinking of moving this thread to the Po;itics forum,  finally I had a request to do that and my apologies for taking so long. This is a fishing site after all
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2020 at 9:56pm
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Fair enough Smudge.
But people have been through a lot this year for what seems like more and more we are going to be isolated from the world and a struggling economy.
I won't harp on about it like some but my gut feeling is there are agendas at play amongst the fog of the Covid response.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote widerange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2020 at 6:27am
widerange View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

What he said except I believe we  all need to "harp on about it"no politicians ever mention them yet these un agendas aim to change the world and aren't going to go away by themselves.
They are already being implemented in NZ
I can't believe everyone is as keen as corosanta to forfeit their freedom and human rights to the state.
This all needs all the fresh air and daylight it can be given,especially leading up to an election which may well be held during some level of "lockdown"
I strongly encourage everyone to get informed and talk about the un plans for us.
google un.org or whatever ,see for yourself

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote corosanta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2020 at 9:31am
corosanta View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Be very careful when mentioning my name and accusing me of forfeiting my freedom and human rights to the state.

Sitndrinkntalknbullman
Post Options Post Options   Likes (2) Likes(2)   Quote cirrus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2020 at 10:53am
cirrus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

No one ever gives their freedom to the state. The state takes it, they enter the room by the back steps that do not creak.
Who remembers now the U.N migration pact passed in 2018 despite much opposition.
Who will remember the countless thousands of real lives shattered,some lost, by the level 4 lockdown,people who now have lost hope,who are out there,their voices not heard.
The level 4 where you were threatened by the violence of arrest if you as much as went fishing solo. The level 4 that our own health authorities advised against. Welcome to the brave new normal,pathologized totalitarianism.
And now close to 1000 jobs to  go from the warehouse. 
They blame the warehouse,not flawed ,ill conceived policy. 
Or closure of the bluff smelter,rumors of closure of glenbrook ,marsden point thanks to the zero carbon agenda. 
Good to be aware ,alert ,but dont let it all take your joy.
The antidote is a quiet bay,silence of still waters,birds flying free and the anticipation of a solid fish at any moment.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2020 at 12:42pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Originally posted by cirrus cirrus wrote:

Who will remember the countless thousands of real lives shattered,some lost, by the level 4 lockdown,people who now have lost hope,who are out there,their voices not heard.
The level 4 where you were threatened by the violence of arrest if you as much as went fishing solo. The level 4 that our own health authorities advised against. Welcome to the brave new normal,pathologized totalitarianism. 

Crikey. Remember the Police were only issuing warnings initially, hardly violent. Left unchecked we would be feeling America's pain - which we may still get. Remember too that many on this forum wanted the non violent road blockers to be arrested. I'm sure their (the road blockers) retribution would have been more violent than that dished out by the cops.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fishy11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2020 at 1:04pm
Fishy11 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Crikey. Remember the Police were only issuing warnings initially, hardly violent. Left unchecked we would be feeling America's pain - which we may still get.

There were people who were prosecuted Smudge, and if you didn't comply you would be arrested / detained against your will. I think that's what others were getting at.

Remember too that many on this forum wanted the non violent road blockers to be arrested. I'm sure their (the road blockers) retribution would have been more violent than that dished out by the cops.

There were a number of reported cases of those at roadblocks being threatening and trying to act like police, including members of the mongrel mob.
The road blocks were in many cases illegal and were blocking public roads hence the public backlash and calls for arrests.
Retribution? Ok Smudge, then they would be up on assault charges, well if our police weren't massively corrupt but that's a whole other thing.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote bazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2020 at 1:12pm
bazza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium
OBE - Over Bloody Eighty

The post war UK still had operational auto, aero, shipbuilding, footwear, fabric, mining, armanent  etc industries but was a rather glum place for the millions of average workers that manned them going to & from work on the bus or train from their rented terrace house wearing Andy Cap cheese cutter & carrying a gladstone bag most likely containing a copy of the morning newspaper to read at lunchtime whilst devouring their butterless sammies.  .
One by one these industries wound down or virtually faded into oblivion things were tough for awhile with millions losing their jobs yet the economy after awhile began to improve along with the average living conditions.

I have no idea how this came about unless it was due in part to the emergence of IT operations developing.

This begs the question of does the globalrecovery having to readjust offer NZ an unprecedented opportunity to capitalise on our ability to be innovative rather than focus on getting back to where we were?  

Perhaps we should concentrate on regaining the spirit of our pioneering early settlers who decided what need to be done just got on with it without thinking of reasons not to.
When you cry, feel pain or sadness, no one notices your sorrow .... BUT
fart just ONE time !!!!!!!!!!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote taurangatroutmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2020 at 1:13pm
taurangatroutmaster View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

The police can do what they like. The police complaints authority are run by guess who.......... The police
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fishy11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2020 at 1:19pm
Fishy11 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Crikey. Remember the Police were only issuing warnings initially, hardly violent.

A bit like how they issued warnings to law abiding licenced firearms owners - hand in your guns or it's up to 4 years imprisonment and $100k fine. Hardly violent? Righto, how do you think it goes if you didn't comply and the police found out or knew what you had.
Heck even sharing your views about it on social media for that matter... https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/300056324/three-police-searches-after-christchurch-mosque-attacks-unlawful--ipca?fbclid=IwAR3M04osar48ySvWsPBno0ZkKrpg--_ObAMaEANw-9hBMfw5ctRmPeh4GrM

Then the police sat down for a cup of tea with the leaders of the largest criminal gangs in NZ.... Says it all really.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Fishy11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2020 at 1:29pm
Fishy11 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by bazza bazza wrote:

This begs the question of does the global having to readjust ... does
this offer NZ an unprecedented opportunity to capitalise on our ability to be innovative rather than focus on getting back to where we were?  

I agree that the opportunity is probably there but NZ seems far too focused on high turnover / low margin exports and the like.
We've done ourselves in by getting in bed with China. Also with the type of legislation around business that's been/being pushed innovation will only be stifled more. Who's going to want to invest in something with the sort of tax proposals coming from the government.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Clutch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2020 at 6:14pm
Clutch View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

What about all the rumors about Clarke impregnating the nanny.
Is there anything there or just BS?
Page  <1 6789>